Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

From my email box

---

Hello,

We (my husband, myself and our adult daughter) are on your email alert list, make our phone calls and pay for you folks to send out various emails for us, but I don't think I have an account for your website so I will tell you here what I learned by contacting Gordon Smith's (R-OR) campaign.

I pretty much read the "New Strategy" paragraph verbatim to his campaign volunteer, adding that no one in my family of registered Republican voters will vote to re-elect any Senator who supports the Dream Act in any venue (attached to the Defense Appropriations Bill or not) and/or Cornyn's Visa Increase Amendments. Then asked Candidate Smith's position. I was told,

"Officially, Gordon Smith does not believe the Dream Act will even reach a vote."

I told him that he circumvented my direct question and I want a direct answer... does he support it or not? He said,

"Senator Smith has a hotline that he checks daily to see how his constituents feel about the issue, if you want to call that number and leave your comments."

I told him he again circumvented my question (and is no doubt well-trained to do so, which does not bode well) so please allow me to make myself very clear. We will vote against ANY Senator up for re-election if he or she supports the Dream Act or Visa Increase Amendments. Then I asked for the hotline phone number, but he said he would connect me (so I don't have the phone number). I left my comments on the hotline, adding that the U.S. will no longer be a sovereign country without borders and since we love our country, nothing short of defeat will do.

Thanks for helping us to fight the good fight!

Kindest regards,

(Name removed by William)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    From my email box

---

Hello,

We (my husband, myself and our adult daughter) are on your email alert list, make our phone calls and pay for you folks to send out various emails for us, but I don't think I have an account for your website so I will tell you here what I learned by contacting Gordon Smith's (R-OR) campaign.

I pretty much read the "New Strategy" paragraph verbatim to his campaign volunteer, adding that no one in my family of registered Republican voters will vote to re-elect any Senator who supports the Dream Act in any venue (attached to the Defense Appropriations Bill or not) and/or Cornyn's Visa Increase Amendments. Then asked Candidate Smith's position. I was told,

"Officially, Gordon Smith does not believe the Dream Act will even reach a vote."

I told him that he circumvented my direct question and I want a direct answer... does he support it or not? He said,

"Senator Smith has a hotline that he checks daily to see how his constituents feel about the issue, if you want to call that number and leave your comments."

I told him he again circumvented my question (and is no doubt well-trained to do so, which does not bode well) so please allow me to make myself very clear. We will vote against ANY Senator up for re-election if he or she supports the Dream Act or Visa Increase Amendments. Then I asked for the hotline phone number, but he said he would connect me (so I don't have the phone number). I left my comments on the hotline, adding that the U.S. will no longer be a sovereign country without borders and since we love our country, nothing short of defeat will do.

Thanks for helping us to fight the good fight!

Kindest regards,

(Name removed by William)
    Great email and wonderful to know how much good the email alerts are doing!

Wasn't that nice, its wonderful to know there are people out there helping us behind the scenes and reading ALIPAC!!

Those Alerts are great and really rally the peoples help !!

Thank you to everyone!! America needs you more now, than ever!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Lets DO it again Today , PATRIOTS!!! We need them to listen and to the right thing now that we have their attention!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!

working4change
    Good Morning...I'm at my computer and will be faxing and then calling later today. Thanks for keeping us all focused Kung Fu kitty.

Durbin is talking Dream Act now on c-span 2
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345