Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Amnesty Supporters Launch Attack on Truth and Freedoms!

Amnesty Supporters Launch Attack on Truth and Freedoms!

May 28, 2008

Free speech, freedom of the press, and the truth is now under assault by Media Matters, the National Council of the Race, the Hispanic Caucus, and other groups that support Amnesty and benefits for illegal aliens which are opposed by a vast majority of Americans.

They have launched a campaign to try and control or influence the contents of the Lou Dobbs Show, the Glenn Beck Show, and the Bill O'Reilly show because these hosts have rightfully addressed the negative aspects of illegal immigration such as crimes committed by illegals, the impact on taxpayer monies and resources, and rising anti-American and separatist attitudes that are well documented.

"Americans need to stand up behind Beck, Dobbs, and O'Reilly right now to protect the truth and freedom in America from the radical agenda of these groups," said William Gheen of ALIPAC. "We are encouraging our supporters to write in and ask for more coverage of these issues, not less."

The pro Amnesty groups and lawmakers attacking Dobbs, Beck, and O'Reilly have engaged in a series of lies to promote their radical agenda. They falsely claim that there is no reason to be concerned about crimes committed by illegal aliens, no disease threat from illegal aliens, no anti-American and separatist sentiments in the ranks of illegals, and no efforts to merge the economies of North America.

"All of these claims by Paul Waldman of Media Matters are false," said William Gheen of ALIPAC. "These news journalists may not be right 100% of the time, but they are reporting the truth while these political groups are attacking them with lies."

ALIPAC is encouraging their over 25,000 supporters from every state and nation of origin to write CNN and Fox in defense of Dobbs, O'Reilly, and Beck. All members of the American media that value the truth, freedom of speech, and freedom of the press are encouraged to expose and rebuke these groups immediately.

###

Paid for by Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 703-0864
    FEC ID: C00405878
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

On it William!!!

Is there someplace we can find specific contact info?

I'm sure there is, I just don't know where.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Isn't Media Matters a leftist funded group by Soros like his Moveon.org?
    We better find a Real President quick . I don't care for this quick march to Communism .
    This is the very same manifesto that Karl Marx wrote and Lenin installed into governments .
    Are we in America even under BushCo going to let "Censorship" by Racist and Ultra-Progressive org's take what little freedoms we have lefted ?
    From "W's" earily letter to CNN and Fox i'ld say some people are keenly aware of this type of "Illusion".
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

These intimidators will only get as far as the truth! And I can't wait for the recourse on the air and on tv from this!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Done!
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

GILMER COUNTY, GA

ILLEGAL'S ARE SENDING 1 MILLION DOLLARS A YEAR TO MEXICO FROM Gilmer County GA. (a small farming rural county) 1/3 of its lower grade school are sending home school instructions in spanish. Illegal families use our resources, pay no taxes, collect WICK but all have cell phones and a trail of little illegals following....[/b]MORE is not BETTER.....
    Allowing the illegal's to continually .....take over....by the mere fact that they disrespect our flag, our language, and then DEMAND HISPANIC RIGHTS......wake up AMERICA.....allowing this degradation of American Society to continue is like dancing with the devil. Our grandchildren will pay a hefty price if they are not stopped NOW

These groups who demand that our free speech be taken away will find themselves working against the ACLU too.
    "

I watched all three videos and left three posts. I use an AKA on YouTube. I saw that jerk on Lou Dobbs the other day. I was up, out of my chair, and yelling at the TV, Nail Him, Lou.......Nail Him ! Lou did get more fired up than usual. He must get so sick of hearing those lies everytime he has one of them on his program ! I don't know how he stands it.
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

MsNancy

Welcome !
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast