Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am having a big argument with spouse.... He says ;

there is no North American Union and no North American Super Highway
    being planned....

He says that the highway was only going to be in Texas and lost any funding, which was private anyway., He says he read this in the paper, and that all the information I am getting and pleas for money are just scams to get my donation...

I have written to my Senators and Representative, asking what they know about this... asking they respond, but so far, the response was a generic reply...

What do we Know about this? Has anyone else asked and been given a real response , addressing the topic ?

I also wonder why there are so many different groups working toward the same end... Why not work together? I have been sending out money to various groups for probably 10 years now.... I would really like to see these groups get together, and get bigger results....

I have been a Lou Dobbs fan for quite a few years....

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheila1964
    I am having a big argument with spouse.... He says ;

there is no North American Union and no North American Super Highway
    being planned....

He says that the highway was only going to be in Texas and lost any funding, which was private anyway., He says he read this in the paper, and that all the information I am getting and pleas for money are just scams to get my donation...

I have written to my Senators and Representative, asking what they know about this... asking they respond, but so far, the response was a generic reply...

What do we Know about this? Has anyone else asked and been given a real response , addressing the topic ?

I also wonder why there are so many different groups working toward the same end... Why not work together? I have been sending out money to various groups for probably 10 years now.... I would really like to see these groups get together, and get bigger results....

I have been a Lou Dobbs fan for quite a few years....

There are many articles on Alipac about the North American Union. Just do a search on home page and lots of information will come up. Here is one of the articles.

http://www.alipac.us/article3121.html

3. Watch each of these videos.

A. Vote them 5 stars
    B. Send them to others
    C. Add them to your FAVORITES
    D Comment beneath the videos

I continue to watch and give them 5 stars. I am curious why we keep getting this request to watch?
    It is to push them up the list and get more to watch? I already know the opposition is scum, and I generally learn nothing new.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12