Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"The Crab Cake" unSenators phone is working.

Suprise, got through to a staff member of the Crab Cake open borders unSenator of Maryland.

Advised them that the 53,000 who died in Vietnam conflict did not do so in order that a Crab Cake unSenator would be able to hand off the Iraq War vets jobs while they were out of the country.

He hung up.

No suprise there.

Two Party Evil Money Cult Rules America.

Many need to read the book,,, "Apache" by Will Levinton Comfort, its the life and times of Apache chief Mangus Colorados, and how the Apache lost the now American Southwest to unlimited illegal invasion by Spain and Mexico. If you do not learn from evil History you are bound to repeate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    The city/county/state has created a big money tax base and big government to go with it. If the community provided affordable housing, you wouldn't need to import foreign labor to shuck crab. They have created an imbalance in the community. I'll bet 30 years ago, the crab shuckers lived in the community and were not foreigners. They have been pushed out and replaced. When a McMansion goes up in your neighborhood, they raise your taxes to the point you can't afford to pay them and another McMansion rises up on your former property. And the city/county smiled and let them do it calling it community development.

Dixie
    You are right the crab shuckers lived in the community and working shucking crabs was part of the way of life to the area. And now they drove all the locals away and need H2B workers -- These communities are now too expensve for local crab shuckers to live in. This has happened all ove the country.

Re: "The Crab Cake" unSenators phone is working.

Quote Originally Posted by APACHEWHOKNOWS
    Suprise, got through to a staff member of the Crab Cake open borders unSenator of Maryland.

Advised them that the 53,000 who died in Vietnam conflict did not do so in order that a Crab Cake unSenator would be able to hand off the Iraq War vets jobs while they were out of the country.

He hung up.

No suprise there.

Two Party Evil Money Cult Rules America.
    I would have hung up the phone on you also.

Just because you oppose something does mean you have to be rude to the staffer. If you want to talk to the opposition you cant rant and foam at the mouth -- you have to be rational and positive. Explain why you oppose the legislation in a logical fashion and why you plan to lobby against it. Just shouting and screaming at them gives us all a bad name as lobbyists.

I called Senator Mikulski's office and spoke to a staffer. I politely explained what I did not like about the legislation and why I opposed it. I made suggestions for improvements in the legislation while still helping Maryland Crab industry. The staffer said he would pass on my concerns to the Senator and thanked me for calling.

VICTORY!!! THREE CHEERS FOR ALIPACER'S WAY TO GO, AMERICA THANKS YOU FOR YOUR DEDICATION AND HARD WORK TO STOP ANOTHER AMNESTY....YOU ARE HERO"s

Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

GOD BLESS AMERICA........

And ALL THE AILPACKERS......

Proud to be an AMERICAN

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234