Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Message short and simple: NO to the Mexican truck pilot program. I'm pleased that the Senate has voted to cut off funding for this dangerous scheme. If Bush vetoes the bill, please override. The American people do NOT want these dangerous trucks on our roadways.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Message short and simple: NO to the Mexican truck pilot program. I'm pleased that the Senate has voted to cut off funding for this dangerous scheme. If Bush vetoes the bill, please override. The American people do NOT want these dangerous trucks on our roadways.
    My message has been as well. I told Sen. Allard how shocked and disappointed I was with his Nay vote on the Drogan Ammendment and I hope that he will come to his senses and override if Bush vetos the bill. To the others it was I was pleased that the Senate stopped the truck fiasco and to please override a veto. I went into how illegal immigration has aready been a menace to Americans on the roads and the truck would just compound an already huge problem.

Dear Senator (Feinstein)(Boxer),

I would like to personally thank you for your vote in favor of the Transportation Bill. I would further like to thank you for your support of Senator Dorgan's amendment to stop the Mexican trucks from rolling freely across our great nation. In these times of terrorist threats, it is imperative that we are able to monitor who is entering or country and what they are bringing with them.

I am disappointed in our Presidents desire to allow the opportunity for those whose interests are not pure to have unfettered access to traffic their drugs, import terrorists and/or criminals and endanger our highways with unsafe driving practices. Please vote to over-ride the expected veto.

Sincerely,
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No problems calling...really tired of the bad guys telling me how they are required to fulfill the law of the NAFTA treaty...Blah blah blah...I told them the eyes of America are watching and we will clean house in the next elections ...
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Be sure to add the American trucker does not want to drive in Mexico as it will never be safe...US highways are tough enough....(but then they really don't want Americans driving trucks anymore do they....)
    I am emailing...they bad boys and girls now...Especially Cornyn...good gosh what a flip flopper
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

OK, everyone looks really busy I have made alot of calls while I was posting, need to go out for a while on errands, will start faxing when I get back....KEEP THE PRESSURE ON EVERYONE.

Crapo's office said "Well what makes you think the bill will be veto'd" I said.... Oh I don't know maybe the fact Bush wants the trucks rolling down Americas highways as another step towards the North American Union even if they are killing our family members, bring in more illegals, drugs, a few terrorist with bombs, none of this seems to matter to him.

I have gotten this question from quite a few of them.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    I am sooooo dissapointed in Allard and have called several of his offices!!!!!! I have asked him to change his stand on this issue.
    He believes in FREE TRADE....NOT FAIR TRADE! Have asked him to stand with other common sense senators and override any veto by this so called president!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    TOLL FREE

Congressional Switchboard Numbers

800-833-6354
    866-340-9281
    877-762-8762
    866-808-0065
    888-355-3588
    866-220-0044
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    I am sooooo dissapointed in Allard and have called several of his offices!!!!!! I have asked him to change his stand on this issue.
    He believes in FREE TRADE....NOT FAIR TRADE! Have asked him to stand with other common sense senators and override any veto by this so called president!!!!!!!!!!!
    His stand on this issue really upset me as well and I have let his office know exactly how I feel about it. I thought he was smarter than that however, we can not trust any of them for a minute and we need to keep our eye on the ball all the time!

I have know Idea what happen above this post!! evidently I did something wrong
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast