Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ouch! I am a member of Freedomworks, and have donated to them. This breaks my heart!

Thanks for the heads up, ALIPAC. They'll get nothing more from me.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Armey

Armey sounds like a paid mouthpiece.

Like someone said before me: I will never vote for, or support, any candidate or organization that supports AMNESTY for millions of illegal aliens from all over the world.

NO AMNESTY, Period!

Illegal Immigration

Never. No to amnesty. DEPORT ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS. PERIOD. NO DEBATE.

illegal immigration debate

When are the politicians going to get it. We are a nation of immigrants NOT of Illegal aliens. What part of Illegal Don’t they understand. No one should be rewarded for breaking the law.

Illegal Immigration

I will never vote for, or support, any candidate or organization that supports AMNESTY for millions of illegal aliens.

Deport and make them wait in line like so many others doing it the "legal" way.

Our immigration system is not BROKEN, it's not being enforced. Hey "Congress" enforce the laws!!!

DEPORT ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS and secure our southern border.

Dick Armey and His "Freedomworks"

Tricky Dick Armey,since his first day in Congress and now as head of this fruitcake group Freedomworks,has been an enemy of America.He's a globalist,money-worshipping slob who reportedly has a passion for wearing Gucci clothes.When he was GOP majority leader in Congress in the mid-90s,he helped defeat a bill to reduce legal immigration.He would probably love to see Mexico merge with America.Does anyone know what his ethnic background is? patriotsunitenow.com

Welcome to all the new folks here! Wow that's a bunch in one thread!

Article by Georgie Anne Geyer dated 2005:

ON THE SAN YSIDRO BORDER CROSSING WITH MEXICO -- "Three or four years ago, most of us who were complaining about the lack of border and immigration controls were using the figure of 3 million to 4 million illegal aliens in America. That figure seemed bad enough.

Then the numbers started to boggle the mind. Month after month, in reputable news magazines and from responsible analysts of border affairs, the estimated numbers of aliens in the country kept going up and up and up.

Suddenly, the number was 5 million; then, only a few months later, 8 million. Then some sources started using 12 million as the standard and even, finally, an astonishing 20 million! When the census bureau was to release the 2002 statistics on illegals in America, it had found 10 million more than it had planned for. (In fact, the bureau gave a press conference on a Friday afternoon, when no one would report on it.")

__________________________________________________ ___________

This is all started to take off with Reagan signing the Amnesty bill of 1986.
    Knowing that eventually the power hungry American politicians will eventually get around to granting amnesty is a huge incentive for our neighbors south of the border to come here illegally. Knowing that eventually amnesty will be granted is a huge magnet for future amnesty seekers. I live in Arizona and can't wait to vote against RINO McCain.

breaking the law

Does Dick's analogy of "running red lights for baby medicine" make him think that he should not get a penalty if he is caught? GET REAL!!! If you are found guilty of breaking the laws of this country, you need to face the penalties. We see this in a lot of counties and towns in MN, where a citizen will get a speeding ticket but not the illegals; the "law enforcement" (joke) won't write a ticket that won't get paid anyway. If they do arrest them, our courts (joke) let them go.

Someone explain to me how we are to maintain our respect for our government, the laws they make, and the people hired to enforce them.

What do we have to do to wake up the majority of people in this country that have themselves in a self-induced political coma? Everytime I reach out to these people, in the same way that I communicate with awake conservatives, I get that blank stare, or the excuse that "We can't do anything, so why try." All I know, is that I feel sorrow for the future of my kids in this country, because the majority of people in this country won't lift a finger to get this country back on track.

Most of my ancestors came through the borders legally and became citizens. The other one was already here and became a legal citizen. These pro-amnesty people are slapping my ancestors in the face! So, excuse me if I take illegal aliens as a personal insult. If I'm "mean spirited", it's because the illegals and the pro-amnesty people made me that way.
    <div>"What other people think of me is none of my business."</div>

FreedomWorks Lobbyist Dick Armey Takes Credit for Organizing Tea Party . . .
    Apr 13, 2009 ... Here's a letter sent out by corporate lobbyist Dick Armey on March .... the time to understand the issues and organize locally to help grow ...

http://firedoglake.com/2009/04/13/freed ... a-parties/

Who really started the Tea Party ?

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-189718.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast