Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Armey does not speak for me. Never heard of him until recently. I cannot say that I am a tea partier but, I agree with the movement. Armey reaks of political expediency and other assorted horse manure. He should get a colonoscopy and so should the horse he rode in on.

Colonoscopies are not that bad. He, and his horse, should get a lot worse treatment in that area! Regards, Bob.

Yes, colonoscopies aren't bad once sedated. However, the inference was the best I could come up with under the rules.

Agreed. Regards, Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStateVoter
    Yes, colonoscopies aren't bad once sedated. However, the inference was the best I could come up with under the rules.

I hate colonoscopy's, but I love that sedation!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

colonoscopy? Naa, I think a prescription for a barbed wire enema is in order for Armey and his ilk. just saying.

Americans welcome LEGAL immigrants who come to integrate into this country and abide by its laws.
    Many Americans who are jobless due to competition from illegals are struggling to drive through those 'red lights' to obtain food and medicine for their babies.
    Where is Mr. Armey's compassion for his fellow citizens?

Concerned American

Welcome Kingskid to ALIPAC, WELCOME
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Kingskid
    Americans welcome LEGAL immigrants who come to integrate into this country and abide by its laws.
    Many Americans who are jobless due to competition from illegals are struggling to drive through those 'red lights' to obtain food and medicine for their babies.
    Where is Mr. Armey's compassion for his fellow citizens?

Concerned American
    He put it out on the curb, or in the alley, to be picked up by the local trash company. Dick Armey is shill for the NWO NAU NAFTA, and CAFTA crowd. And they are not Americans. They may claim to be, but they are anything but Americans.

I did not hear AMNESTY?

He says he doesn't like ILLEGAL immigration and that INS is broken. He says you should be WELCOME if you do not break the law and he's all for LEGAL immigration. I don't see where he says to give "AMNESTY" to anyone? Did I miss something? Was there MORE to the speech that was not posted?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast