Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Great Thread!!!!!

I sure am glad there are other red blooded Americans that feel 100% the way I do. Keep this thread going. BobF.

Wow! It sure is encouraging to see all these patriotic new recruits posting on here. Spread the word. There is STRENGTH IN NUMBERS! Help keep ALIPAC growing.

Thanks for posting this William. Looks like Dick Armey has stepped in it this time. Trying to hijack the Tea Party Movement, but he isn't the only one, ie. Glenn Beck, Sarah Palin etc. and they are all for amnesty trying to advance the globalist elites One World Government agenda.

Anyway, I am mailing a check this afternoon to support the current ALIPAC fundraiser. It isn't a lot of money, just what i can do right now. If we all do just a little bit then it will be easy to keep ALIPAC going. But remember, we can't just depend on the "other guy".

ALIPAC doesn't just "talk the talk" they also "walk the walk". We need this organization now as much as we did during the last amnesty battle against Senate traitors from both parties and Jorge Boosh when ALIPAC was instrumental in keeping us all informed and helping to develop strategies to hand the criminals a resounding defeat in the face of seemingly overwhelming odds. ALIPAC doesn't give up because we understand that this is a fight we cannot afford to lose and one that I, personally, will never forget. It is not a fight that was started by the American People, still, since we have been provoked, it is a fight that I am proud to fight. Nothing less than the very existence of our great nation is at stake. Support ALIPAC please if you can.

God Bless and save the United States of America.

Dick Army

I want to feed my babys and and these illeagels are interfearing with my right to earn a living,AND I AM GOING TO DO WHAT IT TAKES TO GET THESE PEOPLE OUT OF MY COUNTRY!!@!!!

sickening

Traitor to America
    We the People. You the Invader

This will explain why they want Amnesty

http://www.ourcaucus.com/article1.html
    Our corrupt Governement all if intested this site has secments 1-12 very interesing and show how they do it and how we can stop it.
    If you want to find out about the illegal alien and why the are not doing anything about them go here

http://www.ourcaucus.com/article4.html

Cool Sharen, good to see you've gone there too. I've watched the vids once, and am going to go over them again to catch anything I may have missed the first time.

Armey's Not A Patriot

He's like Lindsey Graham who said he was going to "Shut those people up." The arrogance is unbelievable.

Welcome to Alipac.

alford215

Sharen

and others

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

These video's are very well done..and show just how corrupt our Government truly is and how it is so stacked again us "We the People"

Kathyet

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast