Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

As of now, General Motors pays more people who no longer work there than those who do. Unions are parasitic entities that eventually kill the host company. These unions have bled the industry dry as they sought more & more for themselves. Well, they've taken all there is.

As America's practically only remaining manufacturing industry it would certainly seem to be worth saving. I would only be in favor of it if they agreed to do whatever is necessary to desolve ALL their unions & agreements with them. This should go for any industry infected with unions, especially education & other government bureuocracies.

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    Welcome to Alipac calcrusader and eddiechicago
    Ditto.

You picked the right place to come start your activism hat on. I have learned so much here at alipac and used what I learned in my own area.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey, Fedupinwaukegan:
    How's Ill, holding up with all of it's recent "Special Events"?LOL
    ------------------------

Thank you again to all of you that helped to distribute this article across the web.

This morning, I checked the statistics and wow did this article gather interest.

At the time of this post, the article "Dictatorship USA: The American Sky Has Fallen" appears on 585 websites according to Google.

Yahoo is showing article matches on 2,610 websites!

Here at ALIPAC alone, the article has been read over 20,000 times so far and is likely to push into our top 15 all time articles eventually.

You can see, using the Top 10 feature in the main menu in your left column, a new article has to exceed 22,000 reads to enter our top 15 now.

All of the existing top 15 articles have been on the web for many months, if not years, reaching the point they are at and this new article has almost entered their ranks after being out for less than four days.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"BobbyXD9"]As of now, General Motors pays more people who no longer work there than those who do. Unions are parasitic entities that eventually kill the host company. These unions have bled the industry dry as they sought more & more for themselves. Well, they've taken all there is.
    Does the pay for people no longer there, mean retirees from the company or are you talking upper management?
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

So what's the point of all this bitc*ing, if no one is ready to do anything about it? Or allowed to. My experience here was like that. When I tried to organize people to help try impeaching Bush, I was told that I shouldn't do that because it's not productive to organize something here if Alipac doesn't support it. And at the time William didn't support impeaching Bush.

Now William is certainly free to run his group any way he wants, but it's kinda disapointing that the organization here is so top-heavy, and members are only allowed to complain and wait for the leader to suggest when to call Congress.

This group did some good work in the past, stopping many Amnesty bills, but with Obama in White house and Democrat-controlled Congress, I'm afraid calling your Reps in the future to stop Amnesty bills, just WON'T DO.

So waiting for the next Amnesty bill before you call your Rep, is kinda like waiting for your execution. It'll take a bit more to stop that, like getting out of the house to do some demonstrating, and the time to start is NOW.

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    The worst thing in this world, next to anarchy, is government.
    I don't think so. One of the reasons is that without a government, all that's left is anarchy. Governments are like everything else; some are good and some bad. And generally, people get the government they deserve. If the majority is spoiled, materialistic or ignorant, they'll get a bad government.

But if a minority is willing to fight for their rights, like some did in 1776, they get a BETTER government, even though the majority is ignorant.

Socal,

Everyone may not always appreciate or support our strategies 100%, but as you mentioned we have been very successful in the past. We plan to continue that success.

Timing is very important and there are many call campaigns launched here on the boards by individual activists. Those are happening about every other day so your claim we only call Congress when the full ALIPAC organization moves is not accurate.

If you have some legitimate constructive criticism, that is fine. But if you are just looking to bash me or ALIPAC here that is not helpful.

We are not conducting major call programs right now for the following strategic reasons.

1. Calls, emails, and faxes during the Holiday season would have very diminished effects.

2. Our opposition is energized right now and has plans that involve timeing and it would be poltical suicide for us to move at the wrong time.

3. Our people are tired and need to recharge their spirits. In case you did not notice, ALIPACers were working hard across the nation donating and volunteering and organizing behind the campaigns a little over 30 days ago after completing multiple successful state campaigns across the nation.

4. You can't have your supporters on perpetual high alert without reducing their energy when you really need it.

I'm sorry that you feel more was not done to impeach Bush, but I will also remind you that ALIPAC was the only major organization in the movement that openly called for investigations of the Bush administration on these matters.

Internal polling was done to see where our supporters were on impeachment. Many here on the boards did not share your enthusiasm for impeachment and the people that post here are only a small component of our support base.

So if you feel your great wisdom and leadership would have resulted in a better outcome for our cause if only other people like me had followed your advice and did not, then I look forward to hearing about the launch of your own organization where you can do as you please and lead us all to victory. As long as your methods are non violent and non racist, we will support you all the way.

W

So Mr. Gheen, how do you have your cake and eat it too?

Mr. Gheen... you stated to one of your posters. "As long as your methods are non violent and non racist, we will support you all the way."

Certainly, the British considered the American Revolutionaries, not only as irritants but as traitors and terrorists. If the American Revolutionaries, you know, our Founding Father Terrorists had followed your wisdom, strategy and tactics with respect to violence, would the road to and eventual victory at Yorktown have ever been acheived? Of course not.

So, Mr. Gheen, while no one is advocating violence at this time, things are just hunky doory, at what point would you conceive of such a course of action? When they come to take you to your assigned fema camp? And was the 2nd Amendment then conceived for duck and deer hunters? [/b]

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Hey, Fedupinwaukegan:
    How's Ill, holding up with all of it's recent "Special Events"?LOL
    Amen, what an exciting time to be an Illinoisan. Obama, Blago... SNL made fun of Blagovich -yowza.

Our local sheriff -who applied for 287g- announced yesterday he is switching to the republican party. Also, a member of the county board announced yesterday that he is going from democrat to independent.

I almost hope they do have a special election as a prime republican candidate, Mark Kirk is thinking of running for the senator spot -and he has a good immigration record for our side.

Could Illinois slowly but surely be shedding it's sanctuary status?

(phhffftttt, maybe not in my lifetime)

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast