Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    this is already being publicized on several national sites...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Elligal alliens do not deserve amnestia.

We approve mas departations,Attrition through enforcement. the Majority de Americans choose, attrition through enforcement,Which would gradually reduce illegal inmigration over time and encourange illegal who are already here to their home countries and get right with the law.e[/b]

I see a few new members here so Welcome to ALIPAC!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to Alipac calcrusader and eddiechicago

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Every time these goofy Politicians do crazy stuff.. we get bigger

Over the next couple of months i look for a bunch more people to jump on board

Excellent piece of writing. I respect alipac's peaceful mission to resolve immigration issues. I will not my limit myself at this time to working within the system.

You are dead on on the health of American government and for that reason it has become the enemy of the people it serves. It is time to formulate plans within our communities to carry on with or without the federal government.

Give me liberty or give me death.
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

Hey Jrhino, I've been looking for someone to make me the very picture you have as an avatar. Could you PM me a larger rendition & allow me to pass it around. I'll send it with any byline you like.

Quote Originally Posted by calcrusader
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyCountry
    The revolution must begin. We can no longer expect the regime in Washington to do whats right for Americans. they are not on our side nor do they care for this country. It is up to we the Patriots to defend our homeland.
    I agree. We can start by boycotting purchasing all automobiles made by the big 3 in Detroit if our Congress, Bush or Obama bails them out. Yes, there may be pain for the country if there is no bailout, but I think our country needs some discipline in the fiscal sense. The chickens are coming home to roost! (to quote a moron).
    Cal

Welcome to alipac calcrusader and Reuben. Glad to have you with us.

Well, CA is in deep stuff. Fox News talked about the financial crisis we are in and mentioned that if they stopped the money going to educations for illegals that would fix a lot. They talked about wealthy residents moving from the state and taking their tax revenues with them, like Tiger Woods. YA, what was your first clue. BUT the CA legislature is being threatened to be called into session even over Christmas if they don't pass the budget. They just keep spending. People are leaving CA they've had it.

Let the uneducated pay for it. Anyone with money and brain is leaving if they can.

Thank you to the new members. Our nation appears to be in free fall, as we are on a daily changing, unchartered course which threatens our existence from many elements and situations. We need to be informed and we need to inform others.

While we may expect some devastating changes under the new Administration, every day is a day we can use to educate the public to help stave off the attempts to destroy us from within. With articles and emails such as this recent one by William that highlighst the dangers that the United States faces, apathy can change to action.

Don't let the time be wasted and be involved. Doing nothing gives strength to the opposition. They are not sitting idle and their voices are loud.

Luke 2 - "Unto us is born, in the City of David, a Saviour Christ Jesus."
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Good to see the newbies who have found us and welcome.

These are indeed very unsettling times in so many ways, the more people try to make their voices heard the stronger we become.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast