Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Am I the only one unable to make an electronic payment online? I tried several times and it just goes to a page of text. I am unable to get the emails from ALIPAC either.

I know my paypal acct is fine because I've used it elsewhere with no problems.

But I am mailing a check today and I hope you receive enough funds to keep ALIPAC going.

I hope this weeks victories in the Senate will stimulate new interest and enthusiasm in ALIPAC. I am going to talk to a group I meet with tonight and try to get everyone to pitch in! Plus I will pass this along on other email lists and hope others will do the same. Other groups are issuing appeals---but what I like about about ALIPAC is that it is a people's forum and not just a venue for selected authors to get more readers. We have enough of a professional "talking head' culture in this nation as it is.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Also sent mine in online today. ALIPAC MUST CONTINUE. If I didn't have this website and these friends to go to I would be lost and feel like there is no hope for the American citizen against this invasion.

I am trying to donate via the paypal link and your script seems to have permission issues or its in a non-enabled perl dir. I can't make a donation.

* in spite of the paypal, I ended using the credit card online form.

Emanon,

Please donate via credit card or mail a check.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    Putting MO in mail today.

PO Box number on donation page different than one you gave here, W. Is either one okay? Just wanted to let you know in case it was a typo.

In your post here: PO Box 20966
    On main donation info page: PO Box 30966

(Zip code the same on both.)
    Oh God!

We just put out the wrong mailing address. !!!!!!!!!!!!!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

the link worked for me using a credit card and also recieved both messages today on e-mail and the confirmation they recieved the donation.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Which address is correct? Luckily I was able to get it out of the mailbox in time.

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    the link worked for me using a credit card and also recieved both messages today on e-mail and the confirmation they recieved the donation.

The Free Republic site seems to have a very good way to raise money.

1. I like the way it sets a money goal for a certain period, say, a quarter of year.

2. Then it shows a blue bar move across the screen as donations
    come in and the money goal is reached.

3. Free Republic's approach of fund raising seems simple and clear
    to posters at that site, and Free Republic seems to reach its money goals on time.

4. It may be too late, but have you considered borrowing Free Republic's approach of setting a money goal for a certain period and showing a blue bar move across the screen as donations come in?

5. You see, the moving blue bar gives a poster a clearly visible idea how the fund raising is going, good or bad. Just a thought that may too late.

6. Still, our prayers are with you, and I hope that you survive somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa

Hello,

I have already donated $200 this year and am going to donate another $200 today. I am not rich but I think it's VERY important we keep ALIPAC going.

Come on everyone - at least donate $10. That is less than you pay for a newspaper subscription and this is way better reading than a newspaper.

Every bit helps! Everyone please donate what you can today

Thanks!

You donated $200? Unbelievable. Amazing.

I don't know if ALIPAC will survive, but you will always be remembered as a saint in my book. God bless you. Amazing person.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast