Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Melissa,

Thank you!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lynne
    Which address is correct? Luckily I was able to get it out of the mailbox in time.
    Please send to:
    ALIPAC
    Post Office Box 30966
    Raleigh, NC 27622-0966

The e-mail alert had the wrong address on it. Please notify us if you are unable to use the credit card system. We repaired it today.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i'm sorry, but you might want to re-consider how your SOS is displayed on your site. Right now, in my opinion, it is hard to find.

1. For instance, I ran across it by accident, and if you asked me how long the SOS had been up, I couldn't tell you.

2. You see, I rarely go to the HOME page, where the SOS displayed. So I missed it.

3. Also, I only sometimes look at the list of messages on the left side, where I accidentally ran across the SOS a day or two ago.

4. So, again, I ask you to put your SOS in more prominent places.

5. For instance, when I visit ALIPAC, I usually go straight to the DISCUSSION board, so you should put your SOS on the DISCUSSION board as well as other boards.

6. Good luck. I hope that somehow you are able to survive and carry on your great fight against this virus known as Illegal Immigration.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    DONE!!!!! I just donated.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

mirse, you sound as if you will no longer belong to the group, or am I wrong?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just went back to work a few weeks ago. I was out for 5 months. Im just getting my family back on its feet again. I sent some money in but if it gets right down to it I will send a larger donation in. I love everybody hear because they are patriots. Weve done a great job and I would just die if it ended.

Sent MO today.

W - You mentioned in post having a meeting Tuesday am regarding status of ALIPAC. I'm thinking maybe you'll get several checks in the mail mid to late week, from people who just saw the post or e-mail over the weekend. Hopefully you can wait to count those also.

You'll give us some notice if you're going to shut down site, won't you?

It will be very sad and discouraging indeed if you have to shut down operations. This is about the only site that has forums where we can all communicate with each other about the atrocity of the invasion. Its the only thing that keeps me sane. Don't know what I'll do.

Its especially terrible because as many have pointed out, if we could keep the pro-amnesty fools at bay one more time, until about Dec 09 when we begin a new election cycle, it will likely be more difficult for them in the future.

Come on all ALIPACers! Please help keep us going!
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Please keep us updated with targets and totals. If things get really desperate I will given again despite being out of work again..

Re: We must all help as much as we can!

I'm dropping a small check in the mail Monday.
    Hope it helps.....

Maybe doing the drive closer to when people get the income tax check or
    the Property Tax Refund check we get in September.
    I'm not sure if the latter is just something my state does?
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Thank you, we will move the meeting and decision making back to Weds afternoon to allow checks more time to arrive.

W

WOW! It looks like donations have picked up dramatically in the past few days.

I hope you make it so that you can continue to be a key fighter against illegal immigration.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast