Friends of ALIPAC,

We appreciate your concern and prayers for our success as we attempt this difficult, expensive, and perilous attempt to save our main website, organization, and the world's largest archive of information about the illegal immigration invasion and overthrow of America at ALIPAC.us.

While our site remains visible and readable at this time, all posting access has been turned off to prevent data loss during the repair and upgrade attempts.

Over the coming week, the site may be completely offline at times, and much like a patient receiving risky open heart surgery, it may or may not return once it goes under. We are doing all we can to steer the ship to safer waters.

We greatly appreciate each of you who has recently stepped forward to support us in our time of need. Two of our top supporters have offered $500 each for a total of $1,000 in matching funds.

If you match them with 1k of your donations through contributions of $10, $25, $50, or $100 or more (to be doubled) by Monday morning of next week, this should give us enough resources for this overdue overhaul of our main site.

Our backup site has multiple options for you to donate securely at...

https://www.americansforlegalimmigra...ontribute.html

Mailed in donations to...

ALIPAC
PO Box 30966
Raleigh, NC 27622

I will check email and messages and work on this project through the weekend.

Thank you for all the encouragement and suggestions.

William Gheen
Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
WilliamG@alipac.us
(919) 787-6009

PS: If we succeed with this maneuver, our new forums at ALIPAC.us will need new and old-school participants with logged-in accounts making comments, posting articles and observations, and link to important resources. It's a little more complicated than posting on Facebook or Twitter, but we can help you. Email me with your desired user name if you want me to personally create you a posting account on the new site.