Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Geraldo Rivera refuses to apologize for threats of violence on air

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Geraldo Rivera refuses to apologize for threats of violence on air

Check it out! #Geraldo #Rivera refuses to apologize on his #Facebook page for his threats of violence and instead just gives an account of what happened! Let Geraldo know you think #Fox should fire him and how you feel about his behavior and lack of apology at...

https://www.facebook.com/GeraldoRivera?fref=ts

Geraldo Rivera

6 hrs ·

My Best Frienemy
    My Fox News colleague Eric Bolling and I have much different world views. But generally, we co-exist on our number-one rated cable news channel, which is far more open-minded than most and certainly more fair and balanced than our principal rivals.
    On the issue of immigration particularly there is real, at times passionate disagreement amongst our team. And that disagreement swelled dramatically during yesterday's "The Five" driven by two events, most importantly, the outrageous murder in front of her father of Kate Steinle, an innocent 32-year old San Francisco woman by a wretched ex-con, illegal immigrant who was free because SF is a Sanctuary City.
    The other event driving the controversy was the escape from a super maximum Mexican prison of a notorious narco-trafficker El Chapo Guzman; which allowed Trump to say "See I told you so about Mexico."
    Anyway things got personal when I accused critics of immigration reform of sensationalizing this issue and exploiting the SF murder to make a cheap political point. Bolling said something to the effect that "this from someone who sensationalizes and exploits everything."
    I responded to the insult and professional disparagement by telling Eric that I would "knock you out right now." The segment was quickly wrapped by the excellent host Kimberly Guilfoyle before it came to blows, and during the commercial Eric and I agreed to disagree without being disagreeable and there it lies.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow they are all really tearing Geraldo Rivera up on Facebook! Check these out...

• Donna Rustad Davis You need to publicly apologize to Eric. I have decided to stop watching "The Five" because of how you react to things.
      Like · Reply · 11 · 6 hrs

• 2 Replies · 1 hr

• Thuaidh Cearuilin You went nuts! You might want to adjust your meds.
      Like · Reply · 6 · 6 hrs

• Anji McGuire You wanna be the next Beckel?
      Like · Reply · 5 · 6 hrs

• Bryan Muth well this was a self serving post at best. The bottom line is that you were unprofessional, it seems like everyone that sits in that chair has the same problem, if you don't have a good argument, get mad, call them a racist, threaten violence. I am surprised that you didn't blame George W. Bush for everything.
      Like · Reply · 17 · 6 hrs

• Kenny Peace u r going to say something like that one of these days and some 1 will knock u out... Pay Per View Jeraldooo verses Waters..... I would pay to watch it...hahahaaa
      Like · Reply · 2 · 6 hrs · Edited

• 2 Replies · 6 hrs

• Laura Ollis Geraldo Rivera, I have to agree with Eric. You do owe him an apology!
      Like · Reply · 9 · 6 hrs

• Steve Alvey What a maroon?
      Like · Reply · 3 · 6 hrs

• Randy Feldman What's the story Jerry? Why do you deny your Jewish heritage.
      Like · Reply · 4 · 6 hrs

• Beth Davis Austin Not until serious outlash from Fox Fans do you speak? Noon before we hear from you? What you did last night was seriously disgusting and has no place in any professional setting. Workplace violence at its finest. You should be fired from Fox Network.
      Like · Reply · 9 · 6 hrs

• Ronnie Kaminski Latimer Love you Geraldo, but you went too far.
      Like · Reply · 6 hrs

• Donnie Muscatello why do you care so much about immigration anyways, I would bet my life if it was European immigrants you would not be for them and also would then say they are coming here illegally and want it stopped...stop worrying about a race /Hispanic/Latino..be ...See More
      Like · Reply · 7 · 6 hrs · Edited

• 2 Replies · 5 hrs

• Ryan Skeet Skeet Klug Truth hurts Geraldo. You absolutely sensationalize everything.
      Like · Reply · 13 · 6 hrs · Edited

• Bill Aber You guys are just like any other Americans, have a Beer and tell some jokes - it's over with - STILL WATCHING and a FAN of Both of you ! smile emoticon
      Like · Reply · 3 · 6 hrs

• Richard Santomauro Your problem Geraldo is that you are a liberal progressive at heart, an idealist. Idealists do not have the ability to tie symptoms to causes. In this case we have a substantial rise in crime in this nation due to illegal immigration and a failure to ...See More
      Like · Reply · 8 · 6 hrs

• 3 Replies · 5 hrs

• Ric Garcia Kimberly saved your azz.......You are so unprofessional and at time make all latinos look bad....retired already
      Like · Reply · 8 · 6 hrs

• 3 Replies · 4 hrs

• Jason Meche Watch out... Eric may throw a chair into your face... lol
      Like · Reply · 2 · 6 hrs

• Joel Leyden Attack issues, not one another.
      Like · Reply · 2 · 6 hrs

• Joe Romano Understanding that you are a schmuck who has no relevance would help you in your thinking....he was so on point that it was ridiculous....you belong on TMZ...Mr Self Promoter Who SENSATIONALIZES everything......HE has class ..but he should have smacked the livin sh$t out of you
      Like · Reply · 5 · 6 hrs

• Chekesha Sydnor Jones Geraldo you are a bona fide whimp. You wouldn't rather couldn't hurt a flea.
      Like · Reply · 1 · 6 hrs

• Duke Brooks Would you mind defining, once and for all, the term "cheap political point"? Is there an "expensive" political point? Beyond that, how many actual, real-life events should America ignore, or pretend they didn't happen at all, in order to assist the l...See More
      Like · Reply · 1 · 6 hrs

• JC Ferrier Why dont you house a half dozen or so felonious illegals? Let em babysit your grandkid.
      Like · Reply · 8 · 6 hrs

• Christie Macgregor Your behavior was outrageous, rude and unprofessional.
      Like · Reply · 4 · 6 hrs

• Greg Campanella Michael J. Ferrari
      Like · Reply · 6 hrs

• Carol Miller Go Bolling! Spot on. Illegals should not be here. Period.
      Like · Reply · 5 · 6 hrs

• Kelin Jones Just shut your piehole Jerry Rivers. You only prove what a moron you are every time you open your mouth.
      Like · Reply · 6 hrs · Edited

• Harold Glassman I watched it with my son. He is now clear on what I thug looks like and acts. Thank you for the lesson to my Son Geraldo.
      Like · Reply · 1 · 6 hrs

• William Steiner Just think Geraldo Rivera. If people like you sought reasonable immigration policy, instead of defending illegal immigration, such murders would not be occurring. Sanctuary cites would be less likely. YOUR mentality is partially to blame.
      Like · Reply · 3 · 6 hrs

• Maly Klima You're such an idiot you don't even belong at FOX.... Go to MSNBC.
      Like · Reply · 2 · 6 hrs

• Ed Winters I don't get to watch the program because I am driving home from work but I do listen on the radio. Unfortunately I found that exchange to be totally unprofessional and not worthy of the shows high standards.
      Like · Reply · 1 · 6 hrs · Edited

• Betsy Eckerson Mancuso I'm all for immigration, but NOT illegal!!! You want to come here......do it right...become a US citizen!!! Sorry.....but you're wrong on this one!!! (ANY nationality!!)
      Like · Reply · 5 · 6 hrs

• Joe Romano You should be off the program...you are not deserving.....just because you are from the street as you say doesn't mean anything ....you're a total drama queen...a real man would not say I will knock you out....he would do it tough guy
      Like · Reply · 3 · 6 hrs

• Sandy Miller Geraldo you are a weasel who couldn't whip your way out of a wet paper bag. Fox needs to remove you because you are a total hypocrite.
      Like · Reply · 3 · 6 hrs

• Esteban Pantoja This all to funny ... I love hearing what Washington and the DEA are saying about CHAPO GUZMAN ... They would to be given the Green light to assist MEXICO in capturing Chapo , but they are not looking for an arrest , they want him killed . I wonder wh...See More
      Like · Reply · 1 · 6 hrs

• Dan Grant The show has no standards at all. A bunch of right wing unAmericans and a pretend lefty.
      Like · Reply · 6 hrs

• Christine Schiro You have anger-management issues and when people don/i agree with you, yo want to punch them out? Grow up and man up Geraldo. Apoligise to Eric, he has eloquence and is a gentleman when he disagrees. And besides that you're a senior citizen, he can't knock you where you belong.
      Like · Reply · 3 · 6 hrs

• 2 Replies · 5 hrs

• Mil Christensen Once again Geraldo you show what a douche bag you are. Pathetic!
      Like · Reply · 2 · 6 hrs

• Janine Monti Louie Crazy
      Like · Reply · 6 hrs

• Mary Ann Carcieri You never threaten anyone even u are friends shame on you
      Like · Reply · 6 hrs

• Billy Edson Geraldo get a grip the left is out of control
      Like · Reply · 1 · 6 hrs

• Joe Romano This Iran deal is SO GREAT......WHAT ABOUT THE 4 HOSTAGES THEY HAVE.....DID WE GET THEM BACK .....I DIDNT HEAR ABOUT THAT
      Like · Reply · 2 · 6 hrs

• Bill Gentry Typical liberal. When confronted with an inconvenient truth, resort to violence(or, calling them a racist.)

http://www.rawstory.com/.../geraldo-rivera-clash-with.../

Geraldo Rivera clash with Eric Bolling nearly gets physical: ‘I’d knock you out...
      rawstory.com

Like · Reply · 4 · 6 hrs

• Suzye Marino You owe Eric an On-Air Apology!! Viewers do not want a verbal slugfest slapped in their face. Face it, you threatened Eric in a violent way! Wrong, wrong, wrong!!
      Like · Reply · 1 · 6 hrs

• Eric Johansson Geraldo, stop referring to them as undocumented. They are ILLEGAL. That's like calling a drug dealer an undocumented pharmacist.
      Like · Reply · 6 · 6 hrs

• John Canny Kinda of unprofessional on both your parts
      Like · Reply · 1 · 6 hrs

• Greg Campanella Mike Francesa
      Like · Reply · 6 hrs

• Thomas Deebel After the Capone vault nonsense I'm surprised anyone pays attention to him anymore.
      Like · Reply · 1 · 6 hrs

• Paula Taylor Hays I'm sorry I missed it. I know longer watch The Five when you are on.
      Like · Reply · 1 · 6 hrs

• George Koodray Amazing to me how often people on the left, the folks who are also pointing the 'mean-spirited' finger at others will come close to blows, talk about coming to blows, resort to violence for their causes (like Greenpeace often has). But, like everythin...See More
      Like · Reply · 4 · 6 hrs

• Mer Gi Vel Geraldo I am a Hispanic woman who enter this country LEGALLY . What part of legal is not clear to you ? All Latin americna countries have immigration laws , heck all countries in the world have them . What is your problem? Only immigration lawyers have the duty to defend their clients not a news reporter .
      Like · Reply · 6 · 6 hrs

• Michael Paul Garcia C'mon, Gerald, fair and balanced ? You know better
      Like · Reply · 1 · 6 hrs

• Rafael Gallegos I agree with Jon Stewart, Eric Bolling is not the sharpest pencil in the box. He is simply a right wing talking point and shuts people off whenever he is loosing a debate.
      Like · Reply · 5 hrs

• Howard Butler I was watching and offended by the personal attacks. I have watched more that half of "The Five" programs since it started and enjoyed the show. I will keep watching as long as I can.
      Like · Reply · 5 hrs · Edited

• Heather MacFarlane You know what, Bolling is right. Just like the rest of the liberal media - you only sensationalize something when it fits your agenda. I don't see any of you up there reporting or talking to anyone about the "blacklivesmatter" - etc., in Chicago or D...See More
      Like · Reply · 4 · 5 hrs

• Randy Blake Thomas Bolling was right.
      Like · Reply · 1 · 5 hrs · Edited

• Sue LaButti Your behavior was bad for Fox. Will not watch when Mr Rivera is on.
      Like · Reply · 2 · 5 hrs

• Maria Martins Veiga Shame on you. We are trying to teach our kids not to be what you are, A BULLY. I love the show but I WILL not watch it with you on it. You have no class and i hope fox do to you what 20/20 did. FIRE YOU.
      Like · Reply · 5 hrs

• Miguel Mike Suarez Control Your Temper Bro!!!
      Like · Reply · 5 hrs

• Dustin Myers This guy is nothing more than a self promoting hack. A proven liar and generally what's wrong with media today.

Let's not forget this guy is one of the original "Jerry Springers" how anyone could see this clown as a serious journalist is beyond me.
      Like · Reply · 1 · 5 hrs

• Charles Kasen you acted like an asswhole i have been in those situations with people like yourself what's the point you wanted bolling to feel like a punk shame on you
      Like · Reply · 5 hrs

• Glen Taul Eric can take you down easy.
      Like · Reply · 5 hrs

• Forrest Cross What my real concern about you, Geraldo, is that on numerous times either in the field or in the studio, I have seen you resort to threats of violence upon others..........Have a little anger issue? Others are entitled to an opinion of you in spite of your physical presence, just as you are of them. Debate is healthy for America.........threats and violence are not.
      Like · Reply · 5 hrs

• Laura Smith I remember the days when you were actually a journalis on local NYC broadcast channels, sad you have become a sensationalist.
      Like · Reply · 2 · 5 hrs

• Janet Whitnall I understand your passion but threats aren't acceptable although it was a pretty exciting segment...you made Bob Beckel look tame. Billy is right--the left IS out of control and getting scarier every day...here's hoping that Canada is taking some good lessons from the Obama government's destruction and disaster!!!
      Like · Reply · 5 hrs

• Ruth Ryan Fox still needs to fire you.. You are a disgrace on the "Five".
      Like · Reply · 2 · 5 hrs

• Nancy Bumgarner Take our guns but protect all those idiots in Congress including the one in charge... Take our money and give it to people who are too lazy to achieve more.. Now give way to illegals and protect them instead of hard working law biding tax paying citizens. We need to clean house in DC and put ordinary people with morals and patriotism in charge before we lose everything.
      Like · Reply · 1 · 5 hrs

• David Holland You were outta line.
      Like · Reply · 4 · 5 hrs

• Lily Shaw I like Eric I can't stand you Geraldo
      Like · Reply · 1 · 5 hrs

• Ma Barker I wish YOU would address "What would Mexico do to Americans jumping their borders???? Conservatives do NOT hate Hispanics (quite the contrary - I have never met one I didn't just love). We just ask to obey our laws and immigrate the CORRECT WAY. Geraldo - you are pushing BREAKING OUR LAWS and you DO sensationalize EVERYTHING. It's your job.
      Like · Reply · 3 · 5 hrs

• Kevin Kramer Bring back Julie Roginsky !
      Like · Reply · 5 hrs

• Edward Michael Maykowski Thin skin for sure.
      Too many people act like there is no problem and don't have a solution.
      The solution is going to be ugly. People are not going to like the solution. But that is tough. It needs to be addressed two days ago...or a long time ago.
      Like · Reply · 5 hrs

• Regina Abell McGillivray Glad you and Eric made an agreement not to be disagreable when disagreeing.
      Like · Reply · 5 hrs

• Elaine Whiteside Don't be deliberately dense. Immigrants are legal. Illegals are aliens.
      Like · Reply · 2 · 5 hrs

• Mike McCormick https://www.facebook.com/outragedaboutobama/photos/a.430900120371033.1073741828.430836853710693/727680200693022/?type=1

Like · Reply · 5 hrs

• Ruth Ryan Bring back Bob
      Like · Reply · 4 · 5 hrs

• Norma Thonen It's time we bring every crime by illegals to the forefront. Too many times its remained in the shadows. Long overdue.
      Like · Reply · 5 hrs

• Elsa Velasco Wilkes You have a history of disrespecting people on the air. Michelle Malkin now Jessie and Eric.
      Like · Reply · 2 · 5 hrs

• Andrew DesRochers I don't agree with you on the immigration issue, but you add a lot to the panel. You should be permanent.
      Like · Reply · 1 · 5 hrs

• Paul Delisle You are a woman beating sissy. You need your teeth knocked out. Let me know when and ware you want it.
      Like · Reply · 6 · 5 hrs

• Shelley Sproull Sorry I missed it.
      Like · Reply · 1 · 5 hrs

• Francisco Melendez Trump & Rivera on the ticket
      Like · Reply · 2 · 5 hrs

• Luther Knight Geraldo Rivera YOU A CRATER FACE LOOK AT YOUR NOSE PUMBA LOL...........YOU THE DUMBEST PERSON ON TV
      Like · Reply · 2 · 5 hrs

• Michelle Ellis Geraldo is a complete moron...Go post some more creepy selfies you hack.
      Like · Reply · 5 · 5 hrs

• Brian Young Too bad he didnt take you up on your offer and drag you to the street...threatening someone is NOT acceptable..you OWE him an apology on the air LIVE!
      Like · Reply · 6 · 5 hrs

• Luther Knight number-one rated cable news channel NOT CAUSE OF YOU! MOST PEOPLE THINK YOU ARE AN IDIOT FOX SHOULD BOOT YA! CRATER FACE LOOK AT YOUR NOSE PUMBA!
      Like · Reply · 1 · 5 hrs

• Betty Beck It is time for Geraldo to go. No more on the THE FIVE shows. Nobody likes him. I do not watch the Five when he is on the panel.
      Like · Reply · 3 · 5 hrs

• Jim Currie I think Bolling,s comment to you was Wrong, You were right., you should have given him a slap upside the head...
      Like · Reply · 5 hrs

• Penny Marie Barber Sometimes you have to take a stand up to people put his mouth closed
      Like · Reply · 5 hrs

• John F Kemp Jr You need to go away!... Bye Felicia!
      Like · Reply · 3 · 5 hrs

• John Wattinger Illegal is ILLEGAL, what part of that do you not understand Geraldo???
      Like · Reply · 7 · 5 hrs

• Gloria Linde instead of The Five we can change it to The FIST!
      Like · Reply · 2 · 5 hrs

• John Marston Geraldo, I look forward to the day you leave F "News," stop pushing transparent bunk like "far more open-minded than most and certainly more fair and balanced than our principal rivals," and tell us the truth about the right-wing tilt dictated by Murdoch-Ailes-Sammon and the like.
      Like · Reply · 2 · 5 hrs

• John Merrill Threatening physical harm is not ethical behavior and should be grounds for termination
      Like · Reply · 7 · 5 hrs

• Tim Feuerhardt I don't agree with alot you say Geraldo but I like your passion in what you believe is right and although I think your wrong most of time...I still respect your opinion and im not like rest on here that says you need to be fired...Don't change how you feel to please others.
      Like · Reply · 1 · 5 hrs

• Linda Raffield I have always appreciated your viewpoints but you were wrong about the exploitation comment. The Steinle family will participate in the drafting and the passing of Kate's Law. Americans are not against immigration. America allows one million people to immigrate annually. Americans are against illegal immigration. You seem to believe that Mexico is a sovereign nation, why don't you feel the same about the USA?
      Like · Reply · 5 · 5 hrs

• Dean Saragian Geraldo....I pity you fool!! You have lost my attention....no more! Go to MSNBC!!
      Like · Reply · 1 · 5 hrs

• Connie Christie Rennard As far as Obame goes Geraldo, you have to earn respect. Obame gets nothing. He is a skinny, community organizer. You don't like it, too bad
      Like · Reply · 1 · 5 hrs

• Barbara Bender Eric's comment was over the line, but you handled it poorly. You should have ignored it
      Like · Reply · 1 · 5 hrs

• Bob MacPherson MSNBC Called.... they want their River back
      Like · Reply · 2 · 5 hrs

• Justin Javier Yeah geraldo..
      You looked petty....beaten....you revert to violence, interruption. ...over talking. ...your counters are irrelevant. ....please retire. ...before you really destroy your legacy......
      Like · Reply · 2 · 5 hrs

• Andre Dervaes Gee, I was hoping for another chair throwing incident. I was as disappointed by your false threat as I was by your discovery of Capone's vault. Remember folks, this is the man who took a selfie at a cop's funeral.
      Like · Reply · 1 · 5 hrs

• Ty Book You couldnt knock my gandma out.
      Like · Reply · 2 · 5 hrs

• Reginald Edwards My issue with the whole immigration debate is that there is no distinction being made between legal and illegal immigration. By virtue of its illegality, illegal immigration is a crime. No bones about it. If you don't want it to be illegal, there is a process in place to change the law. I feel very strongly that as long as it's the law, it should be obeyed by all.....
      Like · Reply · 3 · 5 hrs

• 2 Replies · 5 hrs

• Larry Sorrenti U just need to quit & go to MSNBC, Fox is to good for u ..
      Like · Reply · 2 · 5 hrs

• Crystal Elaine Prebola You are irrational and emotional Geraldo. Go take a naked selfie!
      Like · Reply · 3 · 5 hrs

• Mike Bailey Rivera... you are an embarrassment--- do "The Five" right ----- get off the show
      Like · Reply · 4 · 5 hrs

• Doug Thomas See somebody knock you TFO.....NOW THERE'S SOMETHING WORTH WATCHING!
      Like · Reply · 2 · 5 hrs

• Sara Sentenat Stieh You make us Hispanic look bad, You're not helping when you lose your cool and threaten your co-anchor with physical harm. I would like to know why, someone who went all through college with the name Gerry Rivers, because being Hispanic was shameful to...See More
      Like · Reply · 4 · 5 hrs

• Luther Knight Rivera WHEN PEOPLE LOOK AT YOU LOOK AT THEIR EYES...............THEY LOOKING AT YOUR CRATER SKIN AND YOUR NOSE............LOOK AT YOUR NOSE JUST LIKE PUMBA................THAT WHAT PEOPLE CALL YOU ON FOX IN THE BREAKROOM.....................PUMBA
      Like · Reply · 3 · 5 hrs

• Ina Schlenz Tennison No it's not over. Geraldo is too unprofessional to be on FOX. Send him to Univision
      Like · Reply · 6 · 5 hrs

• Z Keith Phillips You both handled the debate poorly. You need to go back to The Five, and both contribute your positions without being so emotionally immature.

• Carmen Torres You are human. Right or wrong. Your emotions got the better of you. You did not act on your words. An apology is deserved to the viewers as well. I am not perfect, won't pretend to be and as far as I know neither is anyone else. So drop the rocks and stones people and let's get back to the hatred and bigotry our country is witnessing against Latinos and African Americans in the south.
      Like · Reply · 5 hrs

• Paul A. Mendolia Geraldo. Of course you are sensitized to this whole issue. You are half Hispanic,although Puerto Rico, which does not even come into this argument because it is a protectorate of the US, you have family and friends who are Hispanic and because of that ...See More
      Like · Reply · 1 · 5 hrs

• Delores Alia Don't be a Jerk. Say you're sorry.
      Like · Reply · 2 · 5 hrs

• Keith Frankenstein Right now someone at MSNBC is looking at Geraldo's job application...
      Like · Reply · 3 · 5 hrs

• Stephen Sard You are going to knock him out? Like you knocked out the wall on Al Capone's vault?
      Like · Reply · 4 · 5 hrs

• Greg Harr I was yelling at the TV for Eric to throat punch you to at least shut you up! If The Five makes you a regular to replace Beckel I will stop watching! You're a self-righteous a$$hole and I would love to watch someone lay a chair across your face AGAIN!
      Like · Reply · 3 · 5 hrs

• Ray Noyb The fact is Geraldo---- YOU were in the wrong because you have a slanted and bias liberal mindset. Http:// www.teapartyorganizers.ning.com

Tea Party Organizers -- A Troll-Free No Spin Zone!
      Educating the public about the issues that affect us all...
      teapartyorganizers.ning.com

Like · Reply · 4 · 5 hrs

• Lydia Blanco Geraldo is high on Kool-Aid
      Like · Reply · 4 · 5 hrs

• Luther Knight YO PEOPLE WHEN YOU SEE Rivera AKA PUMBA ON FOX SWITCH THE MOFO CHANNEL.............
      Like · Reply · 2 · 5 hrs

• Rick Cramer Your entire career is very much like Al Capone's Vault - yeah your remember that. A waste of time and worthless. Shame on you. Militant liberals like you has sullied this once great Constitutional Republic.
      Like · Reply · 2 · 5 hrs

• Soylent Green Illegal is illegal... CLOSE THE BORDERS AND SHUT DOWN SANCTUARY CITIES
      Like · Reply · 3 · 5 hrs · Edited

• Greg Thomas Wow! Unethical and unstable behavior
      Like · Reply · 2 · 5 hrs

• Anthony DiPasquale Eric was 100 % correct and I have been a fan of Geraldo for so many years
      Like · Reply · 2 · 5 hrs

• Frances Hollander My problem is this Geraldo... Our leaders are NOT following OUR CONSTITUTION...OUR LAWS!!! They're ruling by "EXECUTIVE ORDER". If WE THE PEOPLE disagree...we must be racists!! Or too stupid to understand what's best for US!! And cronies like YOU supp...See More
      Like · Reply · 5 · 5 hrs

• Paul Simon GO away geraldo, too late for that, you threatened him with bodily harm on camera.....you are a lunatic liberal....you were on camera.....he was a gentleman, you should be fired....now, get lost.
      Like · Reply · 4 · 5 hrs · Edited

• Kay Hendricks Lol
      Like · Reply · 1 · 5 hrs

• Elizabeth Beth DeBiase You should be fired on the spot. You're nothing but a big bully.
      Like · Reply · 3 · 5 hrs

• Vila Pruner I have a daughter-in-law who is from Mexico. I love her dearly. I have tremendous respect for the hard working people who have co'm e here from Mexico legally. But the illegals I have no respect for at all. Years ago my house was broken into and things taken by an illegal from a
      Like · Reply · 4 · 5 hrs

• Vila Pruner ME
      Like · Reply · 5 hrs

• Dan Wade you should stick to opening usless vaults....
      Like · Reply · 2 · 5 hrs

• Karen Lindsey Geraldo you should be immediantly FIRED! Any other employer would have walked you to the door.
      Like · Reply · 6 · 5 hrs

• Peter Wolber Geraldo, you are an immigrant. The borders has to be secured! This will all countries equal access to immigration into this country!
      Like · Reply · 3 · 5 hrs

• Jason Wayne Time to retire... This being phony Republican thing has lost its novelty. Your too emotional to have any more common sense. That schooner of yours is waiting for you to retire and go to sea where your ignorance can't be seen.
      Like · Reply · 3 · 5 hrs

• William Norris I wish he would have broke your nose like that skin head idiot did to you
      Like · Reply · 2 · 5 hrs

• Joe Posanti Geraldo, how did the Mariel boatlift work out for us? Illegal is illegal period. So now a minority can say what will be follow the laws should not be followed. This country is going down in smoke thanks to people like you
      Like · Reply · 4 · 5 hrs

• Richard Palazzolo Geraldo you lose the debate when you allow emotion to override the soundness of reason. It doesn't sound like you and a number of folks are really listening to the dissenting voices. Please separate immigration from illegal immigration. You should know better. My forerunners were immigrants who came through Ellis Island became citizens fought in wars and upheld the law. Eric and others are not against immigration.
      Like · Reply · 8 · 5 hrs

• 2 Replies · 5 hrs

• Lee Abernethy What happened in SF can happen anywhere!! It isn't exploiting its eye-opening to everyone just what a joke the US has become!! Trump will get my vote!! ...See More
      Like · Reply · 4 · 5 hrs

• Carroll Kelley What is this supposed to be ? You're a skinny Obama PIMP and Eric would Slap you into the MSNBC studio's
      Like · Reply · 4 · 5 hrs

• Jason Wayne I didn't read a apology
      Like · Reply · 2 · 5 hrs

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Id post more than this but it goes on and on.. up to 500+ comments 95% negative about Geraldo!

• J.c. Crandall My take - How anyone with a child, especially a young woman, can say with a straight face that they support Sanctuary cities is beyond me. God forbid that the next child murdered by an illegal immigrant is someone they know. You cannot know how anyone feels until you walk in their shoes. Enough is enough.
      Like · Reply · 3 · 5 hrs

• Bill Corrigan The uneducated man with no facts on his side becomes the bully and threatens violence.
      Like · Reply · 1 · 5 hrs

• Joshua Trenton Holliman Geraldo, I was hoping to see you get your little goofy handle bar mustache knocked off your face.. Nice job breaking down and acting like a little school-girl. Typical liberal behavior.
      Like · Reply · 1 · 5 hrs

• Vila Pruner Mexico who had been caught and returned twice. This time he went to jail. No question that there are hundreds of thousands of them here sponging off us. Many thousands are rapists, thieves, murders. There government wants them here, sending money home. What is your problem Geraldo? Just can't deal with the truth? Some of us would like to knock you out.
      Like · Reply · 5 hrs

• Danny Chambers You want to fight tough guy? Name the time & place. You"re nothing but a liberal pussy punk - pendejo!!! A lampshade with a mustache
      Like · Reply · 1 · 5 hrs

• Kevin Packard That's funny, I see right wingers act like that way more often.
      Like · Reply · 5 hrs

• Rick Shanks Geraldo you should be careful how you speak to people, there is always someone tougher around, and may take you up on your offer. Glad it didn't though. You sir are also dead wrong, The U.S has been looking the other way as far as illegal immigration...See More
      Like · Reply · 3 · 5 hrs

• Cammie Nolan why would you threaten to hit someone just because they have a different opinion than you? I watch Fox News because they OFTEN have people that disagree confronting one another. I like to watch smart people hash things out, no matter how passionate they are, but you are not advancing any point of view by threatening violence.
      Like · Reply · 4 · 5 hrs

• Jimmie Robinson Duraldo must have forgotten about 27 years ago and he was 27 years younger, he got his nose busted....Eric is a lot younger than he is and would probly mop up the floor with geraldo...
      Like · Reply · 2 · 5 hrs

• John Bodo https://youtu.be/XGSPtKhsm8c

Frank Stallone boxes geraldo Rivera 1992 part 2
      youtube.com

Like · Reply · 5 hrs

• Paul Simon Hey Shane Gerzon, we are all entitled to our own likes and dislikes. We still live in a free society, and that applies to our own bad tastes. smile emoticon

• Jamey Levesque I dont always agree with you but your class and patience with people is admirable.
      Like · Reply · 5 hrs

• Aida Melendez Please when talking about illegals don't point only one race like you doing with the Mexicans they are Middle East Asian European and others which come to this country for better living the only true Americans were native Indians the rest is multiraci...See More
      Like · Reply · 1 · 5 hrs

• Edward Rosier Geraldo we are getting tired of your views and wish you would just shut up. Enough of that phony macho man BS
      Like · Reply · 4 · 5 hrs

• Kathleen Sidary Couvillion You cannot squirm your way out of this, hothead! I'm Italian - so imagine us sitting there discussing the Mafia and me throwing a hissy fit denouncing you because you spoke the truth about some Italian capos and me pretending it doesn't happen. Oh no...See More
      Like · Reply · 1 · 5 hrs · Edited

• Jack Montgomery Eric was right, you are almost always showing up at events with your drama filled way of broadcasting. And I have always thought you are biased when it comes to immigration issues because of your latino heritage, I guess its okay with you that thousand...See More
      Like · Reply · 2 · 5 hrs

• J.c. Crandall My take - How anyone with a child, especially a young woman, can say with a straight face that they support Sanctuary cities is beyond me. God forbid that the next young person murdered by an illegal immigrant is someone they know. Enough is enough. And shame on this administration for not making a personal phone call to the parents of Kate Steinle.
      Like · Reply · 5 · 5 hrs

• Timbo Whalen Rivera looking to get his face smashed in again???...typical liberal: history not learned, tends to repeat itself!... Rivera, if I knew where you were at, I'd give you a slap... on national TV, you punkass pussy!... You ARE a part of the problem, you liberal weasel.
      Like · Reply · 3 · 5 hrs

• Mary Shabbiha Cassandra Woodward Pity.

Would have enjoyed you in fisticuffs, I think....See More
      Like · Reply · 5 hrs

• Mike Bonefede https://www.facebook.com/teapartypatriots/photos/a.155447495778.127016.93228695778/10152935280185779/?type=1

Tea Party Patriots

So-called “Sanctuary Cities” released more than 8,800 illegal immigrants who committed crimes and that federal immigration officials had marked for deportation ...
      See More

Like · Reply · 5 · 5 hrs

• Charles Dimesa You were worng,your facts were wrong, your reaction was wrong,
      You had a bad day
      Like · Reply · 5 hrs

• Phil Verzosa idiot
      Like · Reply · 1 · 5 hrs

• Mike Ten As much as I dislike Geraldo ' s positions, as with Bob Beckel, his comments although infuriating makes the others become more artful and more focused to overcome the weaving dodging and straw man tactics used by extreme positions. Politicians and view...See More
      Like · Reply · 2 · 5 hrs

• Doug Berry Fair and balanced turns serious news into mush. Its instrumental in making the unacceptable, acceptable. Example: the more the big names like Bill O'reily and Janine Pirro and you rip political issues and people apart, the more it becomes obvious that they are not weakening them but making them stronger.
      Like · Reply · 5 hrs

• Grace Morabito Chin Geraldo apparently it does not lie there, as evidenced by the fact that you posted it here....silly boy
      Like · Reply · 2 · 5 hrs

• Warren Jorgensen so your respon:e to an opinion that you do not share is to "Punch you out"? well you can take the guttersnipe off the street, but you can't take the streets out of the guttersnipe. Class act there GR.
      Like · Reply · 1 · 5 hrs

• Shirley Ryan you crossed the line of civility -- you were losing on the facts so you got threatening and that is unforgivable --- oh, and incidentally , eric is too much of a gentleman to ever hit you --- at least not on air
      Like · Reply · 3 · 5 hrs

• Dennis Gaffney You must have been a great slip and fall ambulance chaser. You don't know the difference between " legal" and " illegal " Punk.
      Like · Reply · 2 · 5 hrs

• Randall A. Hunsaker I've always liked it when someone has threatened to slug me... Never happens. LMAO.
      Like · Reply · 5 hrs

• Corey Miles Fox should fire Geraldo!! He's wrong on some many levels. Never liked that guy
      Like · Reply · 5 · 5 hrs

• Ron Ieva You're like every liberal I know, when you don't hear what you want to hear, you're ready to resort to violence. PS - My good friend remembers you from Schyler and said Bolling would drop you

“Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.” W.F. Buckley Jr.
      Like · Reply · 3 · 5 hrs

• Keith Ridgway little beeatch
      Like · Reply · 5 hrs

• Debbie Ernest Kudos to Eric B. For Being A Classy Intelligent Man !
      Geraldo, you need to listen to finer minds!
      Like · Reply · 1 · 5 hrs

• Barb de Laune Just Geraldo being Geraldo! You just want to boost the ratings to keep you on the show! This is one reason I quit watching the five and fox when this aggressive behavior starts!
      Like · Reply · 2 · 5 hrs

• Matt Jones You are wrong on your stance. This is a sovereign nation and as a result of that fact it's citizens deserve a secure border. This is what legal immigration is for.
      Like · Reply · 2 · 5 hrs

• Dave Maxwell A woman in a man's body. (No PC for Gerry).
      Like · Reply · 5 hrs

• Bob DesRochers Obviously you're a hot-head and don't think before you talk. I can't believe that FOX puts up with you. If FOX is a REAL news organization they'll fire you before the end of the week. By the way - if they do, where will you go?
      Like · Reply · 3 · 5 hrs

• Lisa Arnold Mcpherson Geraldo expects us to believe he's really a Republican, yeah right..
      Like · Reply · 1 · 5 hrs

• Elaine Rysz Eckerson It was handled very well. This is what makes "The Five" stand out from other shows. I vehemently disagree with commenters who disparage you or any other liberals to the point of saying they refuse to watch the show until you're gone. Although I disagre...See More
      Like · Reply · 1 · 5 hrs

• Vicky Munguia !!Geraldo estoy con usted!!See Translation
      Like · Reply · 5 hrs

• Silvan Baker I long for the day when fox knocks Geraldo out.
      Like · Reply · 3 · 5 hrs

• Barb de Laune Geraldo you need to take the side of laws! You are a lawyer aren't you?? As a officer of the court you should say these illegals need to go back to their country or jail! This is a lawful country and you should respect its laws or give up your law degr...See More
      Like · Reply · 1 · 5 hrs

• Allan B. Ramirez I have NEVER agreed with anything that Eric Bolling has ever said, but there are always exception, and Bolling saying to Geraldo Rivera, "this from someone who sensationalizes and exploits everything." is that exception. Geraldo, if you could only rem...See More
      Like · Reply · 1 · 5 hrs

• Anthony Agnesini Should be fired. Period. Let him go to CNN
      Like · Reply · 2 · 5 hrs

• Bibi Maggio I missed that one segment of The Five, but I do enjoy the contentious give and take of Geraldo vs the other members of the panel.
      Like · Reply · 5 hrs

• Tad Sharpe CHAPO CAME OUT AFTER TRUMP for his EL ESTUPIDO comments...
      Like · Reply · 5 hrs

• Harold Glassman My 10 Year old son was walking throught the room when he stopped in front of the TV and stared. I told him to take a good look at what a thug looks like. Thank you for teaching my son the lesson Geraldo A.K.A thug.
      Like · Reply · 3 · 5 hrs

• Douglas P Allen Gerlado...you would benefit by taking a long hard look in the mirror.
      Like · Reply · 4 · 5 hrs

• Philip Cunningham unfortunately, because of the organization you work for, i have dismissed you and many of your views out of hand, but as an avid student of politics and media (68 year old) i recognize a dilemma when i see one, i see and hear your pain, this could be y...See More
      Like · Reply · 5 hrs

• Tad Sharpe MANY MORE ARE KILLED BY NON MEXICANS you OTHER RACIST....
      Like · Reply · 5 hrs

• 2 Replies · 4 hrs

• Kevin Gould You're a disgrace!
      Like · Reply · 2 · 5 hrs

• Soonie Tabel Sawyer Someone should knock YOU out....you cheap yellow journalist....and this is a HISPANIC talking to you....you cheap jerk.
      Like · Reply · 4 · 5 hrs

• Sande Alan Weinstein Geraldo is and always has been a "sellout." Bolling was absolutely correct in his assessment of Geraldo, but like almost all the talking schmucks on FauxSnooze they are exacerbaters of the truth and follow the talking points from Ailes at Fox. Bolling ...See More
      Like · Reply · 2 · 5 hrs

• Frank Ricketts I call you out right now Geraldo. For charity I want you to knock me out. If you can. You are a tabloid sensationalist at best. Your a joke and a racist. You are no Journalist. Don't talk smack little man unless you can back it up.
      Like · Reply · 2 · 5 hrs

• Michelle Belli-Martinez Geraldo, stop acting like a two year old and do something constructive, for once in your life!
      Like · Reply · 3 · 5 hrs

• Soonie Tabel Sawyer FIRE GERALDO!!!!!
      Like · Reply · 3 · 5 hrs

• Martin Brauchle The killer is not, nor was he ever an "Immigrant" - plain and simple he is an Undocumented Illegal Alien, who should never have been in this country in the first place!!
      Like · Reply · 1 · 5 hrs

• Elsa Velasco Wilkes Geraldo careful I think Eric has some slugger experience.
      Like · Reply · 1 · 5 hrs

• Rita Zimmerman I found you somewhat appalling,and i have watched you for years ,Geraldo you were so worried about defending your cause you lost sight of the family loss Always reverse the rolls God forbid it was your daughter,wonder if you would be so defensive then!...See More
      Like · Reply · 1 · 5 hrs

• John Steele Eric was right on. Apparently he struck the nerve that makes the truth hurt.
      Like · Reply · 5 · 4 hrs

• Joseph Spaits Google crime rates in Latin America and it says the most violent countries in the world are in latin America.In the world and of course your hispanic and think your people are special and should be allowed to hijack any sensible immigration policy this...See More
      Like · Reply · 2 · 4 hrs

• 2 Replies · 4 hrs

• Glenn Adams 'Lies' being the key word... ws/fx
      Like · Reply · 4 hrs

• Frank Ricketts Let's all remember he is well over 60 and weighs bout 130lbs soaking wet. Lol... He isn't going to be knocking anyone out. His mouth is the only weapon he has.
      Like · Reply · 1 · 4 hrs

• Richard Calderone The reason why I watch the Five is for the passion and. Real care/concern of a particular issue. I loved the specific episode.
      Like · Reply · 4 hrs

• Nicole Maratovah Czarnecki You threatened to punch Eric Bolling, which is all that matters. Threatening someone is wrong; period.
      Like · Reply · 4 hrs

• Joe Ezell Still feisty after all these years,Geraldo? No one can say you're a shrinking violet.
      Like · Reply · 4 hrs

• Pasquale D Zappone No Geraldo, you don't exploit anyone or anything... Take a deep breath, get your smartphone and go find more funerals you can take selfies at..... You have built a whole career around Willowbrook State School.. You have done nothing important before or...See More
      Like · Reply · 1 · 4 hrs

• Martin F. Mendoza Bolling is an idiot.
      Like · Reply · 4 hrs

• Denise Ledford Geneos http://www.westernjournalism.com/watch-what-just.../...

Watch: Fist Fight Nearly Breaks Out Over Trump On Fox News- 'I'd Knock You Out...
      westernjournalism.com

Like · Reply · 4 hrs

• Denise Ledford Geneos Use your words.... acting like a spoiled brat.....
      Like · Reply · 4 hrs

• Michael Ogden Your a douchebag. Its just what you do. Just like Al Sharpeton. You guys buddies?
      Like · Reply · 1 · 4 hrs · Edited

• Michael Foster Geraldo the whole world knows you are nothing more than an opportunist who sensationalizes and exploits whatever you can; and you have become a toady lickspittle to your progressive liberal leadership. You knew what was said to be true which is why it...See More
      Like · Reply · 3 · 4 hrs · Edited

• Tom Forburger I missed this because I always turn the channel when Geraldo is on TV.
      Like · Reply · 3 · 4 hrs

• Deborah Kay Brown Geraldo-Not happy w/ your stance on immigration. As you portray yourself as being a spokesperson for the illegal immigrant-you do nothing to help them. Until Mexico takes responsibility for their own people-they will live in hiding and displacement. ...See More
      Like · Reply · 2 · 4 hrs

• 2 Replies · 4 hrs

• Richard Zoppo The Left ALWAYS uses tragic events to forward their anti constitutional anti american agendas, Geraldo is disingenuos at the least and a liar at the worst. They used the church murders to remove a historic flag, dig up bodies and remove statues. They u...See More
      Like · Reply · 3 · 4 hrs

• Ken Carothers Shut your mouth heraldo. Yes i spelled ot that way. Your true colors showed yesterday on the view.
      Like · Reply · 2 · 4 hrs

• Mack King That's why we watch FOX News Geraldo. There is no place else to get execellent opposing views..
      Like · Reply · 4 hrs

• Jason Graham You are a moron! You exploit everything and he was right your exploiting it by down playing the issue. Illegal immigration is a problem in our nation! Get off the airwaves. You babbling baboon. #GeraldoRivera
      Like · Reply · 2 · 4 hrs

• Lois Neal Yes Agreeing too Disagree !! All in All it was a GREAT SHOW... Donald Trump tells it like it is !! NO SUGAR COATING !! as We ALL Need The TRUTH !! as NO MORE LIES from the DEMOCRATS an REPUBLICANS !! GO DONALD TRUMP !!!
      Like · Reply · 3 · 4 hrs

• Frank Ricketts I like the opposing views. But don't be talking about knocking someone out you little punk.
      Like · Reply · 1 · 4 hrs

• Michael Vinci Youre a thug
      Like · Reply · 1 · 4 hrs

• Joel McSwain You do exploit and sensationalize everything!!!! I don't know where you get off threatening Bolling that way. You are a typical liberal racist bigot. Everytime someone is killed and if you can exploit it in someway as racism, you are right there. Mr. Grim Reaper!!!. It's a shame I didn't get to see another nose incident with you.
      Like · Reply · 4 · 4 hrs · Edited

• Jennifer Jamison Then admit on the show today your tantrum was over the line.
      I usually can't listen over XM when you are on. You're loud and you interrupt too much.
      Like · Reply · 1 · 4 hrs

• Dottie Broomfield That was not an opposing view Geraldo. You were so mean spirited.
      Like · Reply · 4 hrs

• SalnBob Wiktorowski Consider yourself lucky you're sitting with the The Five....you wouldn't be my pick. Are you an American??? Act like one.
      Like · Reply · 3 · 4 hrs

• Terry Akins You're a little old lady and an unprofessional twit. You're not a tough guy and Bolling would knock you into the middle of next week...
      Like · Reply · 2 · 4 hrs · Edited

• Carol Modrell You're as totally repulsive as Weiner!!!
      Like · Reply · 2 · 4 hrs

• Tom Bergman Rough and tumble by two intelligent men passionate about an issue, what matters is stepping back and presenting their points to convince the rest of us which is the stronger, healthier overall position
      Like · Reply · 4 hrs

• April Costa I can't believe people even still pay attention to what you say. You stopped being relevant YEARS ago.. you're just a mouthpiece for the administration on a news channel that goes against said administration.. do us all a favor and go crawl back into whatever hole you emerged from.
      Like · Reply · 3 · 4 hrs

• Chris Coyle It was entertaining........ I would say in that fight the little Latino gets beat.....but not without a scramble between two untrained corporate fighters... Would have been entertaining : )
      Like · Reply · 4 hrs

• Dick Norton Greasering America! Geraldo is obviously keeping kosher. His mother is Jewish.
      Like · Reply · 4 hrs

• Lodi Lodis Eric should have knocked ur teeth out when u made that comment old man. U pill taking illegal loving, nude pic taker disgusting old useless reporter smile emoticon
      Like · Reply · 2 · 4 hrs

• Don Surf Geraldo, did you have a debate about Immigration or ILLEGAL immigration? There's a big difference!
      Like · Reply · 2 · 4 hrs

• Charles Funkhouser All news outlets exploit and sensationalize, don't take it so personally.
      Like · Reply · 4 hrs

• Phillip Smith Unprofessional!
      Like · Reply · 1 · 4 hrs

• Jan Cherrington Ridd Well you have been someone that thrives on sensationalizing many events. He wasn't lying.....admit it!
      Like · Reply · 1 · 4 hrs

• Kerry Hill I would say you are fair and balanced to get paid too!! Even on your show you are outnumbered 4-1 what an idiot
      Like · Reply · 1 · 4 hrs

• David Gibson Eric Boling provides facts to you regarding the statistics for the crimes committed by illegals, you have no snappy retorts. But when you use the murder of Kate Steinle for your own agenda to defend the improper illegal act of providing "Sanctuary" t...See More
      Like · Reply · 1 · 4 hrs

• Marvin Oppenheim For an intelligent man Geraldo, you are a thug. - Linda
      Like · Reply · 1 · 4 hrs

• Patrick Mccarty Geraldo liberal LOL thats funny Just like Bob was Geraldo has been at fox to long and drank there Posion
      Like · Reply · 4 hrs

• Steve Henderson How does Geraldo still have a job? http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0312/74405.html

Geraldo Rivera: Top 5 legendary incidents
      Fox News host Geraldo Rivera made a splash on Friday with his comments that he would “bet money” Trayvon...
      politico.com|By Mackenzie Weinger

Like · Reply · 4 hrs

• Tony Saverino You're a joke Gerry. Always have been. What sort of debate devolves into chaos? One Gerry is in. Thank goodness most People see you for who you are. A self absorbed narcissistic fool.
      Like · Reply · 4 · 4 hrs

• Ian Griffith http://mediamatters.org/.../fox-hosts-spar-over.../204393

Fox Hosts Spar Over Their History Of Exploiting And Sensationalizing Facts
      In addition to reviewing print and online media, Media...
      mediamatters.org

Like · Reply · 4 hrs

• Ian Griffith http://www.theblaze.com/.../id-knock-you-out-right-now.../

‘I’d Knock You Out Right Now!’: Fox Panel Gets So Heated Host Asks ‘Control...
      theblaze.com

Like · Reply · 4 hrs

• Len Jones the whole argument started with geraldo accusing waters and bolling of exploiting the sf illegal alien murder, but when geraldo was accused of exploiting he goes berserk. typical lib hypocrisy. libs can say anything and call anyone anything, but when the shoe goes on the other foot they freak out and threaten force or have people silenced.
      Like · Reply · 3 · 4 hrs

• Susan Hanke Geraldo, you need to get along with your friends at Fox. We're a little tired of your arguments!
      Like · Reply · 1 · 4 hrs

• James M Harvell Sorry to say, Eric would've mopped the floor with your mustache.
      Like · Reply · 3 · 4 hrs

• John Sciara Remember this? Never made a living out of sensationalizing and exploiting everything?
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oleUvvjeOh4

Geraldo Rivera - Al Capone's Vault Promo (1986)
      As I recall, I was helping a friend install a...
      youtube.com

Like · Reply · 1 · 4 hrs

• John Beaman I agree with Eric.
      Like · Reply · 1 · 4 hrs

• Christine Hicks this one was 1000x better.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3U9ENaTPLY.....

Bill O'Reilly and Geraldo Rivera angry fight Immigration
      http://www.usagreencardcenter.com Bill...
      youtube.com

Like · Reply · 4 hrs

• Stacey McInnis Griffie John White - you and Geraldo Rivera related ??
      Like · Reply · 4 hrs

• Rob Weiss sorry Geraldo, but that was a disgrace
      Like · Reply · 4 hrs

• Fay Wartelle There is no argument about the facts and statistics! Gerry boy had no defense so he attacked the messenger which is what liberals do when they are cornered by the truth! What part of the words criminal illegal do people not understand? Or just the word illegal?
      Like · Reply · 4 hrs

• Michael Montedoro Geraldo you do not belong on Fox. You should have stayed on MBC. Also you are liberal .P.S Do everyone a favor and knock out Eric the big blowhard!
      Like · Reply · 4 hrs

• Paul Guzda https://www.facebook.com/pages/REMOVE-GERALDO-RIVERA-FROM-THE-PUBLIC-MEDIA/289331211586?fref=tsREMOVE GERALDO RIVERA FROM THE PUBLIC MEDIA
      Entertainment Website

• 1,027 Likes
      7 talking about this

Like · Reply · 4 hrs

• Paul Guzda Fool.
      Like · Reply · 4 hrs

• Jill Greenbaum tough guy
      Like · Reply · 4 hrs

• Ruby Young Porterfield You belomg on MSNBC
      Like · Reply · 1 · 4 hrs

• Jan Esler-Rowe Don't go away mad, just go away.
      Like · Reply · 4 hrs

• Veronica Ronnie Flaherty Clayton Boling has it all over you. You are a sensationalist. You are an irrelevant has-been. If you were wise, you would hang it up.
      Like · Reply · 4 hrs

• Rosemarie Villanova Frankly Geraldo I thought perhaps it was an act between you two..since most people are looking for Bob to come back... and Bob had those discussions all the time... with all and Kimberly always broke them up... But Geraldo Rivera next time think with t...See More
      Like · Reply · 1 · 4 hrs · Edited

• Louise Shaffer If you continue on the Five I will not.
      Like · Reply · 1 · 4 hrs

• David Munson Well Geraldo Eric was right
      Like · Reply · 1 · 4 hrs

• John Barrett Geraldo, you are not stupid , How can you support Illegal Immigration when your own family came here Legally as well as millions more . I also want to say , " What country in their right mind has wide open boarders in this age of Terrorism "
      Like · Reply · 4 hrs

• Kevin Michael Brennan Can we lock Geraldo in Al Capone's vault for a while?
      Like · Reply · 2 · 4 hrs

• Garry Anderson Raldo Wake Up Dude...Mexico Has Been Dumping Their Criminals Here For Years And Years...We're Sick Of It...If All These People Are So Great ..Then Why Do They Not Live And Work To Make Their Country Better,The Government , Military And Police Are Corru...See More

• Mauricio Graham What Geraldo said was true. He needs to abandon the Fox Network, with it's bizarre banjo playing, moonshine drinking, first cousin marrying, conservative/evangelical viewership.

I am a Democrat for life. I grew up in New York City and have watched Ge...See More

Geraldo vs. KKK - streetfight
      Streetfight with KKK and studio altercation with crackhead. PRICELESS...
      youtube.com

Like · Reply · 1 · 4 hrs

• 3 Replies · 3 hrs

• Diana Garren You do not have the class to sit on the 5....you really belong on MSNBC with sharpton and that bunch.
      Like · Reply · 6 · 4 hrs

• David Wilson Geraldo seems to have MORPHED into an ANGRY THUG that should be KICKED OFF FOX NEWS!! Bye, bye!!!
      Like · Reply · 1 · 4 hrs

• Maria Ruocco Geraldo Rivera i DO NOT like anything you have to say more so on immigration, and to say what you saidto Eric Bolling. SHAME ON YOU
      Like · Reply · 1 · 4 hrs

• Scott Smith I'll put 10.000$ on Eric. Ron white says it best, you just can't fix stupid.
      Like · Reply · 1 · 4 hrs

• Giovanni Romano I would have liked to have seen a fight! It would have made for good TV like when you were knocked in the nose with a chair by some KKK guy! I understand you're getting older wiser and tamer! You're a good man...
      Like · Reply · 4 hrs

• Kevin Cavanaugh Closet Liberal
      Like · Reply · 1 · 4 hrs

• Shirley Cawthorne Notice how Mr. Mauricio Graham refers to FOX viewers; That's all he can do, is name call and insult. He has absolutely no idea how the FOX people live and no idea what the viewers preferences are in musical instruments, drinks, or ways we worship. Ple...See More
      Like · Reply · 1 · 4 hrs

• Melanie D. Young You had a talk show where the fights would get so bad that you actually got knocked out by your own guests. You thrive in controversy. You are also a rich tv personality that hasn't dealt with common man problems in a very long time.

If you stood in the shoes of the american citizens have had to endure the same things they have due to terrible governmental policies you would feel differently than you do.
      Like · Reply · 4 · 4 hrs

• Gus Novo It's because your a POS and a fake, your views are as left as they come. By the way my money is on Eric even though I don't agree with him on alot of things specialy Cuba i'm pretty sure the chubby white guy would pound you to dust.
      Like · Reply · 4 hrs

• Abraham Judd Chamoy You should apologize on air to Eric. Do you remember the show that made you famous? I would say that was 11 years of sensationalizing everything. You invented what is now known as Trash TV per Newsweek and Wikipedia about your show.
      Like · Reply · 3 · 4 hrs

• Sal Piazza Fox should not allow Geraldo back on the show. That was childish and Eric, you handled yourself well. Kimberly great job also. I as an avid Fox news person will not watch again if Geraldo comes back. Opinions are one thing, making threats is another. N...See More
      Like · Reply · 6 · 4 hrs

• Frank Hagan You are a Liberal top to bottom!!! Anybody who can't see that is blind! What You say about FOX is true and They should fire You!!!

• Billy Bailey So what if you are passionate about an issue. The fact that you've come unglued just shows the depth of your character. Liberals can never make an argument on its merit so they either raise their voice, get personal, threaten those whom disagree or in ...See More
      Like · Reply · 5 · 4 hrs

• 2 Replies · 3 hrs

• Mary Owen He is absolutely right in what he said to you!! You are "over the top"!! Maybe that's why you have the job you do. They need a mix it up kind of person. You need to know I have Hispanic family members and they believe as I do, Mexico and it's government is totally out of control!!!
      Like · Reply · 2 · 4 hrs

• Marsha Dunaway You have a big problem. If anyone disagrees with you ,you are ready to punch them out.
      Like · Reply · 6 · 4 hrs

• Palmquist Mike You are such a dick.
      Like · Reply · 3 · 4 hrs

• Mary Lundgren Geraldo, You are an embarrassment to the intelligent Latin Community......I can say that, don't be fooled by my surname, I married into it.
      Like · Reply · 4 · 4 hrs

• Richard Martin You, (my friend) showed your colors yesterday. I have always listened to your side when on any honest program (Fox News in particular) BUT, you are obviously biased when it comes to ANY boarder issues. You made an example. A husband brings his family (...See More
      Like · Reply · 2 · 4 hrs

• 2 Replies · 3 hrs

• Bruce Ritch Geraldo, you made your living on sensationalism. Remember Capine's "vault"?
      Like · Reply · 4 hrs

• Roberto Long you are a joke. as a born and bred Puerto Rican I can can say you are a joke to latinos
      Like · Reply · 2 · 4 hrs

• John Baldea geraldo obomass is skinny community organizer that is the most IGNORANT person in spite of his so called education. America does have kenya's village "IDIOT" obomass.
      Like · Reply · 2 · 4 hrs

• Mike Gunderson Geraldo couldn't knock out Richard Simmons let alone Eric Bolling or Jesse Waters both of whom are much larger and many years younger.
      Like · Reply · 2 · 3 hrs

• 2 Replies · 3 hrs

• John Baldea "ILLEGAL" is "ILLEGAL". Immigration IS NOT BROKEN as people like YOU say. Just enforce the laws and YOU will find out it's NOT BROKEN.
      Like · Reply · 3 · 3 hrs

• 5 Replies · 3 hrs

• Karen Stagg Did Eric Bolling hit a nerve when he said you sensationalize everything? I still remember the hype around Al Capone's vault. You are the "national enquirer" of television.
      Like · Reply · 4 · 3 hrs

• Martin Benedict Typical Liberal response by executing personal attacks and thinking that it is not important. /If this had been a republican, the axe to fall would have been demanded.
      Like · Reply · 1 · 3 hrs

Press Update

Update on prior release...
    PAC Calls for Geraldo Rivera to be fired for threats of violence on air
    http://www.alipac.us/f8/demand-geral...ce-air-321209/

The hubris of Geraldo Rivera is finally catching up with him. Earlier today he posted an explanation without apology regarding his threat of physical violence on the air against Eric Bolling.

Now there is a firestorm and bloodbath on Geraldo Rivera's Facebook page where over 500 reactions have been posted at the time of this update with over 95% of them being negative towards Geraldo. Many Americans are agreeing with our call for Geraldo to be fired from Fox News for his highly unprofessional behavior that besmirches the entire profession of journalism.

Geraldo Rivera Facebook post backfires...

William Gheen
    AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION PAC
    www.alipac.us
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 703-0864
    FEC ID: C00405878

Rivera needs to be considered unemployable!!

There is no great mystery about Geraldo Rivera's psyche. Being a Hispanic apparently is more important to him than being an American. He obviously identifies with illegal aliens because they are Hispanic and rejects European Americans as alien to him. In short he is the perfect example of someone who has not really assimilated into American society.

When I see a film like "The Crossing" I am so proud so happy about George Washington's army defeating the Hessians at Trenton, I get tears in my eyes. I am ethically a large part German and there are no English Colonist in my family history. The earliest of my ancestors did not arrive until probably 100 years after 1776. Yet I am an American who so completely identifies with America and the Revolutionary Founding Fathers that I love them like family. That is what it means to assimilate and become an American. Apparently Geraldo has not become truly assimilated or he would be as angry about the illegal alien invasion as are most Americans.
    Last edited by csarbww; 07-14-2015 at 11:37 PM.

It appears that they decided to send Geraldo to Mexico to report on the search for El Chapo! But he disparaging comments continue to rain down on him on his Facebook page...

Morning from Mexico City where the team and I just arrived to report on search for El Chapo the notorious drug lord who escaped from Super Max Saturday.
    Mexico is a nation in crisis, plagued by violence and teetering on the brink of anarchy. Watch Hannity on Fox News tonight for our initial reports.

Martin Benedict Stay there and do not come back!
    Unlike · Reply · 10 · 4 hrs

That sure does nothing for instilling confidence in Fox News, "fair and balanced." Talk about getting away with false advertising! whew!

I do not hate Mexicans. In Mexico the common people are really nice and very likable. But I hate my country being turned into an adjunct to Mexico. I bitterly resent my country being made into an extension of Mexico. That really makes me angry. American citizens have been made inferior in their own country to illegal aliens because their own government is doing this to them. And apparently Geralod thinks there is nothing wrong with this.