Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Huckabee & Gilchrist Touchback Amnesty Scandal Escalates

THE VIDEO Huckabee's AMNESTY Illegal aliens back in "days"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jKeWIrlzLw

Friends of ALIPAC:

The vast majority of responses we received to our release...

Mike Huckabee's Shamnesty for Illegal Aliens!
    http://www.alipac.us/article-2786-thread-1-0.html

...were positive, however some of our ALIPAC supporters who favor Huckabee were disappointed, as well as, having more questions about the 'touchback' plan Huckabee advocates.

According to our recent survey, only about 5.54% of ALIPAC's supporters were starting to favor Huckabee before this scandal broke. We respect everyone's opinion, but it is ALIPAC's job to warn people about immigration records and stances that are against our platform and against the wishes of the majority of Americans.

We are gathering more information for you ,however, this should make it clear. The following is a transcript from Fox News, please read it and then vote in our new survey about this issue.

Our ALIPAC efforts have broken Press in the Washington Times Yesterday!

Washington Times: Illegals foes reject nod to Huckabee
    http://www.alipac.us/article-2790-thread-1-0.html

and

Immigration groups slam Huckabee as a 'disaster'
    http://www.alipac.us/article-2752--0-0.html

---

PROOF OF WHAT HUCKABEE WANTS

Q: You (Mike Huckabee) put out a new immigration plan calling for building a border fence, cracking down on employers, & telling illegals to go home. But last year, you said "the rational approach is to find a way to give people a pathway to citizenship." In your new plan, the only path is to go home & to get on the back of the line. Why the change?

Quote:
    Answer from Huckabee: "I don't think there's an inconsistency. When I said a pathway, I didn't say what the pathway was. I now believe that the only thing the American people are going to accept--and, frankly, the only thing that really makes sense--is a pathway that sends people back to the starting point."

Q: That would take years.

Quote:
    A: "No, I don't agree. Look, if we can get a credit card application done within hours, it shouldn't take years to get a work permit to come here and pick lettuce. So part of my plan is that we seal the borders. You don't have amnesty and sanctuary cities. You do have a pathway to get back here legally that would take days, maybe weeks, not years."

Source: Fox News Sunday: 2007 "Choosing the President" interviews Dec 9, 2007
    http://www.ontheissues.org/2008/Mike_Hu ... ration.htm

THE VIDEO
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi2HCUM0 ... om/?p=5375

ALIPAC NOTE: The back of the LEGAL immigration line is not a matter of "days or weeks" This is the same dirty trick, called the Pence Plan, that the supporters of AMNESTY tried on us in DC earlier this year. Don't forget that Huckabee is on record saying that all of you who opposed the US Senate Amnesty plans were engaging in "racism and nativism"!

----

Many of you have expressed great dismay at Minuteman Co-Founder Jim Gilchrist's endorsement of pro amnesty candidate Mike Huckabee.

On the Lars Larson Show, Mr. Gilchrist explained that he endorsed Huckabee because all of the other candidates were ignoring him and Huckabee's people were the only ones to call.

The Minuteman Civil Defense Corps, Chris Simcox, has release the following statement pointing out that Gilchrist's endorsement of Huckabee does not reflect the Minuteman organizations.
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-93916-simcox.html

In response, we are preparing a letter to go out to the nation on Monday that rebukes Jim Gilchrist's lone endorsement of Huckabee and expresses concerns about Huckabee's record and current stance on the illegal immigration issue.

Here is the letter draft. If you do not see your favorite organization on it yet, please contact them and ask them to contact WilliamG@alipac.us to sign on. We have over 50 leaders that have already come out against Huckabee and Gilchrist in the first two days!

Letter Draft & Leader Listing (Is your favorite group on the list?)
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-94112.html

After reading the letter, please take time to vote in our new survey.

NEW POLL!

Do you support Huckabee's plan to have illegals leave for a day and return legally?

Vote Here...
    http://www.alipac.us/survey-48.html

We need all of our ALIPAC activists ready for Monday when we all go after Huckabee's record and Gilchrist's bizarre endorsement on talk radio shows across the nation!

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote:
    A: "No, I don't agree. Look, if we can get a credit card application done within hours, it shouldn't take years to get a work permit to come here and pick lettuce. So part of my plan is that we seal the borders. You don't have amnesty and sanctuary cities. You do have a pathway to get back here legally that would take days, maybe weeks, not years."
    Maybe then he can explain why is can take DECADES to let in LEGAL immigrants? What's sick is it should not take days to let in illegals and decades to let in PRODUCTIVE,self-supporting LEGAL immigrants!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

We cannot have the flood gates open that wide anyways... we can only take in so many people per year.. not unlimited..
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Do you support Huckabee's plan to have illegals leave for a day and return legally?

Yes, I support his touchback amnesty plan. 0.00% (0)

No, that is not the back of the line 100.00% (1)

Undecided 0.00% (0)

Other, see my comments in Discussion Area 0.00% (0)

Total Votes: 1
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

On the Lars Larson Show, Mr. Gilchrist explained that he endorsed Huckabee because all of the other candidates were ignoring him and Huckabee's people were the only ones to call.
    Gilchrist is a sell out and can go Huck himself!

If Adolpf Hitler was the only person to call you during an election, would you endorse him????????????????
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

There are a lot of our citizens who do not like the American government's ten year exclusion against granting a legal visa to someone who has been deported without other violations. On the other hand that is only half of the transaction. If the foreign State departments are enforcing a first in first out policy in regard to a limited number of legal American visas sometimes it can take far longer than ten years to grant one. Advocates
    of amnesty are saying the illegal aliens should get an extra benefit on the side for cheating us.

A touchback policy is an insult to the people who have been law abiding and taken the time to wait to enter.

I would prefer seeing a policy that requires a 120 declaration period followed by a return to the home country to register at the back of the line. I would rather see a longer time to leave than a faster path back in. I would still want them out by 2012 even if they had committed no other violations. If they had they should leave immediately.

I would like to see the home countries benefit by having the permanent return of the illegal aliens to the economies they left to come here. On average their skill level is lower than Americans but higher than in the places they left. The illegal but otherwise law abiding aliens who registered should set up a mandatory investment plan and not just spend earnings on consumption on things their beneficiaries should produce themselves or on a showy new house. An enforced return would jump start their economies.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No, that is not the back of the line 100.00% (13)
    Undecided 0.00% (0)

Total Votes: 13

No, that is not the back of the line 100.00% (16)

Undecided 0.00% (0)

Total Votes: 16

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

No, that is not the back of the line 100.00% (19)
    Undecided 0.00% (0)

Total Votes: 19

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast