Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You are very welcome!!

I have only just begun!!

xxjuanitaxx
    <div align="justify"><div align="left">[i]</div><div align="center"><div align="left"><div align="center"><div align="left">[i][i][i][i][i][b]WAKE UP AND SMELL THE FACISM!* IMPEACH THEM ALL!</stro

Welcome,

We could use another strong fighter. The way it is looking right now, George Bush firmly believes he can push this terrible legislation into being.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We could use another strong fighter. The way it is looking right now, George Bush firmly believes he can push this terrible legislation into being.
    But he can't fool all the people all the time and he certainly can't fool us

Welcome, xxjuanitaxx. Glad to have you aboard.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi There Again!!

I don't know if there's anyone here to answer this..I would like to advertise some links on my website..Would that be o.k.??

xxjuanitaxx
    <div align="justify"><div align="left">[i]</div><div align="center"><div align="left"><div align="center"><div align="left">[i][i][i][i][i][b]WAKE UP AND SMELL THE FACISM!* IMPEACH THEM ALL!</stro

Quote Originally Posted by xxjuanitaxx
    Hi There Again!!

I don't know if there's anyone here to answer this..I would like to advertise some links on my website..Would that be o.k.??

xxjuanitaxx
    What kind of links?????

BETO !! Get back into your thread this minute !! Nobody said you could cross the borders from PICTURES WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS into ANNOUNCEMENTS !!

You should establish a MEXIPAC on the internet in your own country, to start helping the people to speak out against their corrupt leaders without fear of reprecussions. We could teach you how.

LESSON ONE: Vicente Fox Wake Up Call

"Here puppy, here boy, sit, lay, roll over, BEG"
    Beg Senor Fox, the way you make us (the Mexican people) beg from others !!

Welcome to ALIPAC, xxjuanitaxx. It's nice to have a fresh voice BUT you can't sit back and wait for Bush's plan to go through. We have to stop it in its tracks RIGHT NOW. NOW is the time to FIGHT.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

xxjuanitaxx,

Contact me by Private Message or email. Would be glad to discuss links with you.

W

Unfortunately I'd get nowhere with my Congressman. He's the infamous Raul Grijalva who wants open borders and his highest priority is "Family Reunification" in the United States, not Mexico.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Well, there are plenty of other members of Congress left to call. Some of our activists do their whole state and others go way past that even.

W

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast