Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Re: RE: AMNESTY JOHN McCain ONLY WON GOP Primary Not General

Quote Originally Posted by Bostwitz
    My point is, everybody knew,a vote for cloture was a vote for amnesty. And any thinking person knows that once McAmnesty got past the primary he's not going to lose to some unknown Democrat in November.
    Point Made. And where do you think a cloture vote comes from? Right - More than one Senator! So, yes, McCain will most likely win in Nov. but he can't do ANYTHING without the backing of other Senators which probably were or will be elected by YOUR state!

Come on America, wake up and study up before November. Don't listen to what people say, form your own opinion through your own research. We have got to get this right and we are the only ones who can.
    I'll keep my God, my freedom, my guns, and my money. You can keep THE CHANGE. jimster

Junior Member marysteeleyorktownva's Avatar

Get the word out, 7 million illegals are "still allowed

to work while unemployment is massive, and Obama admitted that "illegals go to the ER and we pay for it"!

It's time that illegals go home and demand rights in their own country, WE ARE BROKE WITH MASSIVE UNEMPLOYMENT!

Quote Originally Posted by AZres
    My point is, everybody knew,a vote for cloture was a vote for amnesty. And any thinking person knows that once McAmnesty got past the primary he's not going to lose to some unknown Democrat in November.
    Point Made. And where do you think a cloture vote comes from? Right - More than one Senator! So, yes, McCain will most likely win in Nov. but he can't do ANYTHING without the backing of other Senators which probably were or will be elected by YOUR state!
    I love your logic. We're fighting for our soverign lives here in Arizona, because we're being INVADED therefore we're just going to re-elect Juan McAmnesty so you elect someone in your state who will pull out carcusses out of the fire we've chosen to get ourselves into. UNBELIEVABLE. It truly would be laughable if it weren't so sad.

Ralphinphnx wrote:
    Wake Up ALIPAC and Wise Up As Amnesty John McCain ONLY Won the
    Arizona GOP Primary NOT the November General Election! Get It Right!
    So did a two year child do this ALIPAC Story or what? Or doesn't
    Anyone at ALIPAC know the damn difference between a PRIMARY and
    a General Election? And in Arizona Primary Elections It Is Very Hard
    For Us Independents To Vote Unless WE Ask For A Republican or Democrat Ballot! Please Get Someone That Knows What They Are Doing!

Thank You. It's refreshing to see someone look at this situation and see it like it is without all the derogatory ignorant remarks! This is not Doomsday and Arizona will not go quietly into the night and become part of Mexico!

So, all you (expletive deleted!)'s out there who think you can just pat yourselves on the back because you made your smug remarks and degraded Arizona, Just remember: POT, BEFORE YOU CALL THE KETTLE BLACK, REMEMBER, ARIZONA DID NOT ELECT OBAMA - YOU DID!!!
    Bostwitz

The thing you are not getting is "ALL POLITICS ARE LOCAL'

I can't vote any where but in my own State...the only one who can vote out McCain is Arizona...well yesterday they showed us ...JD Hayworth might not have been perfect...but.....he was the only game in town...now tell what game will it be in November when you all go to the polls ???

It is very plan to see that no one in Arizona from the Demo..rat...ic Party had the hutzspar to run against McCain...they left it up the the Primary election instead...care to venture a guess as to why this would happen??? While I don't presume to speak for the Alipac crew I know I don't have to wonder...it is the same reason he is called Juan McAmnesty....

Saying KICKTHEMALLOUT!!!!! Seems to fall on a lot of deaf ears in this Country...again stupid is as stupid does and we all reap the rewards...

My State needs to vote out Harry Reid...tell me, do you think that will happen I can only hope so....the only thing certain here, there, and everywhere, is "Death and Taxes".....

BTW I didn't elect Obama...did you?

Kathyet

Banned

You're already part of Mexico, you just don't know it yet. Must be something very sinister in the air or water in Az. You became part of Meheco last night. I'm so sorry for those Arizonans who get it.
    You Wish! My sympathy goes to anyone who makes ignorant remarks.

I believe the best thing we can "ALL" do now is email, fax or call McCain and tell him "NO" to AMNESTY!!!! PROTECT OUR BORDERS, AND ROUNDUP ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, and send them home...WE NEED TO BE HEARD...

From Numbers USA....

View Grade Map
    Sen. John McCain's Immigration-Reduction Report Card

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/my/co ... rd/RECENT/

Kathyet

Quote Originally Posted by Donna411
    I believe the best thing we can "ALL" do now is email, fax or call McCain and tell him "NO" to AMNESTY!!!! PROTECT OUR BORDERS, AND ROUNDUP ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, and send them home...WE NEED TO BE HEARD...
    I agree with you. He needs to get the message that we will Never give up!

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphinphnx
    Wake Up ALIPAC and Wise Up As Amnesty John McCain ONLY Won the
    Arizona GOP Primary NOT the November General Election! Get It Right!
    So did a two year child do this ALIPAC Story or what? Or doesn't
    Anyone at ALIPAC know the damn difference between a PRIMARY and
    a General Election? And in Arizona Primary Elections It Is Very Hard
    For Us Independents To Vote Unless WE Ask For A Republican or Democrat Ballot! Please Get Someone That Knows What They Are Doing!
    As a veteran campaign consultant with over 44 campaigns of experience, I can tell you that unless John McCain gets caught with a live boy or a dead girl, he will win in November in Arizona.

The Democrat will be over 90% likely to support the exact same path to citizenship Comprehensive Amnesty for illegal aliens with the fake border security put in as sugar. An independent candidate's chances of winning US Senate in AZ would be less than 1% if there even is such a candidate. We have not heard from anyone else in this race.

I am the person that wrote this story with the assistance of the moderators and our top activists.

I am not a 'two year old child" and you are violating ALIPAC's rules by attacking other members of this forums and engaging in name calling.

Further rule violations will result in your account being banned. Please abide by the rules you agreed to abide by when you created this account.

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast