Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

John AMNESTY McCain has been reelected

Friends of ALIPAC,

We are sad to report that John McCain has won the GOP primary in Arizona and is now the highly likely winner in November. He will soon abandon his tough talk on border security and be back to supporting Amnesty very soon.

Here are the latest numbers....

Jim Deakin 38579 11%
    J.D. Hayworth 99498 30%
    John McCain 199060 59%

We spoke with a lot of Arizona voters over the last week. Many did not know McCain's true immigration positions. Others assured us they believed John McCain had changed this time. Others were just so mad at JD Hayworth, after being bombarded with 21 million dollars worth of negative advertising.

Hayworth was very close to McCain at first, but two things happened that really elevated McCain. One, McCain's campaign released a copy of an infomercial JD Hayworth did advertising "free" government grant money. This ad sent JD's numbers tumbling.

I can understand why Conservatives were upset about the infomercial JD did, even JD admitted it was a mistake and apologized. But those Republican voters who acted like that infomercial was worse than John McCain trying to turn over 12 million illegals into voters were mistaken. JD's infomercial indiscretions will not harm others. John McCain's Amnesty plan will cost Americans trillions of dollars, tens of thousands of lives, and possibly our entire nation.

Also, as Hayworth's negatives were played up by the McCain and Deakin camps, John McCain's "Traitor on a string" Jim Deakin siphoned off enough of the anti-incumbent votes for JD to get close enough to McCain for Americans to rally for him.

The Globalists that run America pulled out every dirty trick and every resource. They outspent JD 10 to 1, lied about him, and filed the vote splitter Jim Deakin.

Three days before the primary, Freedomworks leader and aspiring ruler of the Tea Party Movement, Dick Armey, attacked JD Hayworth on national television.

Arizona Governor Jan Brewer, who was close to losing her seat until she became a hero by signing Arizona's SB 1070 into law and arguing against Obama, threw her support behind John McCain. So did Sarah Palin who still supports a path to citizenship amnesty for illegals like McCain, according to her most recent comments on the matter in 2008.

Fox News, owned by Newscorp owner Rupert Murdoch, had John McCain on the air about every other day. So did talk radio show host Sean Hannity who works for Newscorp. Billionaire Fox News owner Rupert Murdoch supports Comprehensive Immigration Reform Amnesty just like John McCain.

So McCain got favorable free press on Fox, while JD Hayworth was ignored and John McCain will now be the US Senator from Arizona for the next six years.

We did all we could afford to do and our hats are off to all of the ALIPAC supporters who worked hard and contributed to the effort to try and defeat John McCain to stop his Amnesty plan of turning 12-20 million illegal aliens into voters.

While this battle has been lost, the war is far from over.

We concede nothing to John McCain and his Amnesty ally President Obama. We are going to fight them both every inch of the way as long as they continue to pursue this agenda to overthrow the American Republic using illegal alien invaders.

The illegal immigration issue is alive and well in the Congressional campaigns and we now must all work together to get as many congressional candidates as possible to oppose the destructive plans of these Global aristocrats.

We wish that more Republicans in Arizona had joined the political revolution that so many Americans are hoping for this year. It is a darn shame that they are reelecting a corrupt sellout DC insider like John McCain, at a time when America is suffering so much.

We fought well and we fought hard and we did our part as best we could.

Now, let's get ready for the next round on November 2nd, when we have to get more of our people into office.

There are so many different things that affect the outcome of an individual race like McCain Vs. Hayworth, but by the time we get to Nov. 2nd, we will have hundreds of candidates on our side taking on incumbents.

Keep the faith!

William Gheen and The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE YOUR FEELINGS ON JOHN MCCAIN's WIN IN ARIZONA, YOU MAY DO SO AT THIS LINK...
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-210376.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is sad to see McCain got elected. I know you tried very hard W, to get the info out there about McCAin. Appears the Americans are still divided. This whole voting session was to get many of the incumbents out of office. It is not like the information was not out there for some months now.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Great Job William and all the ALIPACERS that took time to make the calls and work so hard on defeating John McCain. The message is out, and while not enough voters voted our way on McCain, you still got the message delivered and it will make a difference down the road.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    Those who whined, moaned and complained about McClown's amnesty stance then voted for that schmuck have mush for brains. To believe that pro open borders LaRaza proponent who changed his stance only for reappointment who next week will say "secure borders, no amnesty, I don't recall saying that" are the most naive of all. They and the rest of us will have to live with the consequences of open borders and the never ending hordes of murderers, rapists, child molesters, kidnappers, identity thieves, welfare cheats and other illegal alien criminals. I wonder how many millions Soros contributed to McClown's campaign and how many illegal aliens cast ballots for him? I hope this doesn't portend of things to come in November, for if it does our days as a republic shall surely come to an end.
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    John McCain is Obama Lite and you just ensured he will be back in office

You truly don't have a clue to what you have done Arizona

Your State is now a danger to the Republic; you just don't know it yet

When Obama pushes AMNESTY and good Ole John McCain and his Trusty Side Kick Lindsey Grahmn jump on that train you have no one to blame but yourself

Don't ever bitch

"Damn .. the crime is sure bad from Illegal Aliens"
    "Damn .. another little girl was raped by an Illegal Alien"
    "Damn .. there was another car jacking by an Illegal Alien"
    "Damn .. there was another murder by an Illegal Alien"

Don't want to here it.. you believed the Master and was Bamboozled; you live with your actions

Do ya really believe good ole John seen the light and will secure that border.. 28 years later and you didn't see any red flags a long time ago

Do ya think crime is going to go down when McCain Pushes for Amnesty; they are still the same people; still crime mentality

you have betrayed America and just don't know it yet
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

if AZ and the rest of us real americans are lucky maybe father time will stop this lying flipflopin traitor before he can be elected -- iv seen him say anything and everything that he thinks will get him elected typical politition lowlife -- he will for sure if he gets into office flip-flop once again and try and help obummer try and get millions of illegals votes by handing them more of our tax dollars for doing nothing but invading our country illegaly

I want the people who voted today polled to find out how many of them voted for Obama and McCain.

Dixie

Talking with so many voters in Arizona over the last week was very tough work.

So many were sick of the campaign ads and the calls.

It is not just a problem with GOP voters, the problem is with American voters.

These elites that have the science of control perfected, know how to spend to win. They know how to apply expensive mass advertising in a way that you have to be in the Global millionaire club to have a shot.

All this is possible because the voters are passively receiving information to formulate their opinions, instead of aggressively seeking out the fact.

Those people that voted for McCain today listened to an expensive 21 million dollar PR campaign on their TV's and radios and made their decisions from those expensive messages. Obviously, not enough went looking for independent information.

Of course, the illegal alien supporters will be along soon to claim that the reelection of John McCain shows GOP support for Amnesty.

I expect that barrage to start any second now.

W

Thanks to ALIPAC for fighting the good fight the best that could be done with the resources available.

Unfortunately, the reelection of John McCain is a tremendous setback. Like I told my sister in law who lives in Tucson, you are now on your own or move to another state. I don't want to hear another word out of anyone in Arizona about border security or illegal aliens. For those great Alipacers in the Grand Canyon State, MOVE or take it like a woman in a harem.

McCain still in

I fear for my country, if McCain can get reelected after all he has said and done then so can Obama. What is wrong with people, how can they believe a word out of his mouth. Maybe JD would be bad, but you know what McCain will do, there is no doubt. Hopefully we will elect enough conservatives to negate his liberal actions.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast