Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

While it is always so disappointing that the candidate who spends the most money (aka advertising) wins, I think having Jan Brewer endorse and campaign with him was probably a big boost to McCain in all this mess. I don't know why she did it, but she is awfully popular for standing up to Obama, and I imagine people figured he had changed. Unfortunately, that is pretty unlikely. Let's try to hold him to his promises, although they were pretty vague too. Arizona, we were hoping for more, but this is a big big battle we are in, like a very huge Goliath against David. Here's hoping we win, for all of our sakes.

What a shame. Can't believe people are still so bamboozled by this man of weak character. He knows illegal immigration is his state's number one problem and he has done nothing. He's had decades to do something and should have been sent the message that Arizonans won't tolerate his two-faced flipflopping. How this clown continues to fool the people and get re-elected is beyond me.

Now, we must fight hard to get a Congress made up of mostly conservative senators and representatives. And when we do, we must send McCain the message that he works for us. And that he will not be calling the shots, rather we will be assigning him his responsibilites. We must keep him in line. We must control him, not the other way around.

John McCain, listen closely. America is proud of your brave and courageous service to our country. But we cannot understand nor tolerate your turning your back on the American people by siding with liberals on issues of immigration and other backward stances you took. You need to get in line with what real conservatives want or step down for the good of the nation, because you are not helping.

If you want to prove your loyalty to the party and to conservatives, you need to immediately and actually come out and confirm to the nation that you want to see our existing immigration laws ENFORCED, not REFORMED. You do that, and maybe Americans will give you another chance. Although it should be your last shot should you choose to betray us yet again.

JBK
    Does anyone have the "percentage" of total voters that ACTUALLY voted in Arizona? AND do they have a "closed primary" state like we have in Florida? I am asking because the voter turnout here was as usual pretty pathetic! In the county I live in we have a TOTAL of 322,654 registered voters...not quite 73,000 voted. A whopping 22.7% or so....also, when I moved here 26 years ago I did not even know what a closed primary state was, LOL....and have been UNHAPPY about that ever since...
    John B. King

from what im reading, if your independent when you go to vote, you have to ASK for either the Dem or Republican ballot to vote

Arizona Turnout:
    according to the Secretary of State website
    Registered Voters: 3,102,876
    Ballots Cast: 789,664
    Voter Turnout: 25.45 %

Amnesty McCain wins

What a sad day for AZ! I wonder how long it will take the voters who put him back in office to realize they've been had!! More or less time than it took a lot of Obummer voters? Two people cut from the same cloth! Liars, anti-American & pro-ILLEGAL!!!

When I started my little opinion piece:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-184722.html
    with the words, “Wow, are we Stupid!â€

Ok I am leaving this discussion.

Someone has got to get to Sarah sellout Palin and Dick what's his face! THEY do not speak for us anymore than any other RINOS!
    <div>All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men and women do nothing!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Patrioticpatti
    Someone has got to get to Sarah sellout Palin and Dick what's his face! THEY do not speak for us anymore than any other RINOS!
    Dick Armey of FreedomWorks. your thinking about, Right

Rae

McCain victory in AZ

I voted for JD Hayworth in AZ and cannot believe McCain came out the victor! McCain's $20 million spent on this campaign must have bought votes somehow. How disheartening to know we're stuck with McCain probably for another 6 years. Didn't people understand how important it was to put some of these old timers out to pasture who have NOT served their country well??? McCain with Obama = disaster for fighting amnesty and enforcing immigration laws.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast