Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Key to Defeating the Amnesty Vote Today

Friends of ALIPAC:

The "Bad Dream Act" AMNESTY bill S.2205 sported by Senator Dick Durbin may face the first CLOTURE vote this morning or afternoon!

Yesterday, supporters of the bill had illegal aliens and illegal alien supporting groups in DC to push for this. Our DC sources tell us that they are within just a few votes of getting the 60 votes they need to get CLOTURE.

Your key to defeating this bill again, is by focusing your calls, e-mails, and faxes on the members of the US Senate that are up for reelection in 2008.

During the last battle on this legislation, the Amnesty push collapsed 48 hours after ALIPAC directed attention on to these campaigns.

Many great groups are working hard today, and are asking you to call and fax the Senators in DC. We need you to work with ALIPAC on these targets below because we are a PAC (Political Action Committee) and we have the ability to go after the campaigns, whereas many other groups are restricted on this kind of activity.

The Senators that are up for reelection are much more likely to refuse to vote for CLOTURE because the truth is that a super majority (60-80% range) of their likely voters will oppose S. 2205.

TODAY's SIMPLE ACTION PLAN.

1. Contact the DC and Campaign offices of the Senators listed below.

2. Contact them by phone and then follow up with your e-mails and faxes.

3. With each contact, refer to them as "Candidate", instead of "Senator" Example: "Candidate Max Baucus"

Here is the core message

"Hello, I would like to know if Candidate __________ plans to vote for or against CLOTURE, on the Bad Dream Act AMNESTY bill S. 2205? I know that a vast majority of likely voters in the state of ______ oppose this AMNESTY BILL. PLEASE TELL ME IF Candidate _______ plans to stand with the majority, by voting NO on CLOTURE or if Candidate ______ plans to anger the majority of his/her voters, by voting YES on CLOTURE for S. 2205?"

You should keep pressuring campaign and DC staff politely for answers.

Please report any findings on their stances at this link so we can share your info with other activists.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-507703.html#507703

HERE ARE YOUR TARGETS

Please contact each listing for each Senator. Ask for the Campaign Manager at the Campaign offices.

CONTACT LIST FOR US SENATORS UP FOR REELECTION IN 2008
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-507686.html#507686

Let's roll ALIPAC! Push hard today!

The ALIPAC Team
    Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OK, great info to use. I'm leaving my own list of Senators I've compiled and am contacting and shifting to this one you have provided.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Talked to Senators Whitehouse office and they state that the Senator feels strongly about passing the dream act. He feels children should have a chance at a college education. I told the offices that I could barely afford my taxes and my kids tuition and didn't appreciate his selling out us citizens.

How does one start a recall petition?
    Sheriff Joe Arpaio - A Real American Hero

Quote Originally Posted by tonyhemp
    Talked to Senators Whitehouse office and they state that the Senator feels strongly about passing the dream act. He feels children should have a chance at a college education. I told the offices that I could barely afford my taxes and my kids tuition and didn't appreciate his selling out us citizens.

How does one start a recall petition?
    Thanks for your activism...keep calling other senators. We can talk about recall after the amnesty legislation quiets down.

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

The guy that answered the phone at Kerry's office was rude. His office needs to get alot of calls from people in Massachusettes.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyhemp
    Talked to Senators Whitehouse office and they state that the Senator feels strongly about passing the dream act. He feels children should have a chance at a college education.
    Tell these traitors that they can get a college education - in their country of origin! Mexico and most other countries have quality low cost Universities they can go to!!

Mitch McConnell's office R-KY says he opposes the Dream Act.

John Warner's R-WA, Midbthain office reports he will vote No on cloture.

Ted Steven R-AK office says he will not commit before his vote.

She said they are voting in 15 mins.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast