Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Steelnpearl

I feel for you. Hang in there! The uncle needs to be sued and put in jail! Personal usage of property, a car is a weapon. Americans having to obey the road laws. Then we have to watch out for the free to be lawless illegals. Many prayers and thoughts to you!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

" Steelnpearls" first let me thank you for your service too protecting the American citizens....

I am truely sorry about your senseless accident, everyday here we read these storys and remind ourself if the illegal was not here it would not have happen, our politicians have much sympathy for the illegal, but where is the sympathy for the victims and their families? America is in a sad state of affairs (lawlessness and anarchy)....I truely wish you well, and you are in my prayers. We all must work together to make the necessary changes to restore our country to its greatness.

"vmonkey56" the information you are looking for should be at the link below!!

>>ACTION ALERT 6/12<<
    PLEASE TAKE ACTION ON NC. CAROLINA
    INSTRUCTIONS AND INFORMATION!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-702279.html#702279
    Join Immigration Enforcement Groups for Historic Rally in Raleigh on June 18
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-119113.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

vmonkey, you can team up with my contingent if you are coming in from the west side of Raleigh. I also may have support coming in from the southeastern part of the state that you can meet up with heading into town. PM me...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12