Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sending to NJ Senators and Congress Reps today via mail & e-mail.

Thank you!!

Re: list of lawmakers

Quote Originally Posted by golightly2
    where is list of lawmakers to distribute this news article to ?
    www.house.gov
    www.senate.gov

then for your state. google your states legislatures
    and find the homepages of state reps and state senators.
    you might get lucky and there might actually be a page that just shows everyone's email address.

April
    Great JOB Patriots, Lets KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! Our country can be stolen right out from under us with VOTER FRAUD perpetrated by illegals. WE MUST NOT ALLOW IT. It should be crystal clear now to everyone why Obama and gang want the BORDERS to REMAIN WIDE OPEN!!!

SEND AND SEND AGAIN UNTIL THE WORD IS OUT TO EVERYONE!!! NO MORE VOTER FRAUD WILL BE TOLERATED!!!!!

Re: list of lawmakers

Quote Originally Posted by golightly2
    where is list of lawmakers to distribute this news article to ?
    You can use the info James has posted, those two links to send this info to Federal lawmakers.

Or you can look up the links for lawmaker contact info for your state, or other states you might want to help cover, in our STATE ACTIVISM AREA at this link.

http://www.alipac.us/forum-24.html

Please let us know if we can clarify or help in any way.

William Gheen
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Humor break-> Is Obama a Post Turtle?---

While suturing a cut on the hand of a 75 year old rancher, who's hand was caught in the gate while working cattle, the doctor struck up a conversation with the old man. Eventually the topic got around to Obama.

The old rancher said, 'Well, ya know, Obama is a 'Post Turtle''.

Not being familiar with the term, the doctor asked him what a 'post turtle' was.

The old rancher said, 'When you're driving down a country road and you come across a fence post with a turtle balanced on top, that's a 'post turtle'.

The old rancher saw the puzzled look on the doctor's face so he continued to explain. 'You know he didn't get up there by himself, he doesn't belong up there, and he doesn't know what to do while he's up there, and you just wonder what kind of fool put him up there to begin with'.

Each time I and family have voted we all had to show that we are register voters and also had to show picture Id’s and sometimes Social Security numbers; however, it is still a very good idea to have the voting fraud edited in our local news paper, so citizens and voter workers will be on alert for such unlawful activity in my County. Today I will copy news article and send information via email to be edited in next week news paper, which is the best and quickest way to spread the news.

Thanks for sharing the information William.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Registration in Md

Md does not require any ID at all BUT one must register using ones SS # and some birth info. That # is SUPPOSEDLY checked and when one goes to vote a couple BC pertinent questions are asked. One is then assigned to a voting machine and votes. At no point is a picture or other ID required BUT I feel the system is good IF the SS Administration actually keeps track of who is registered to the extent that it can flag 2nd requests/attempts to register OR vote in other districts OR States and I do not know if that capability is built onto the system.-- Assume nothing!

Illinois and other states allow illegal aliens to vote too!

See:
    "How many other states allow ILLEGAL ALIENS to vote besides Illinois?" here:
    http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/h ... n-1013153/

April
    I could not get your link to work so I looked up video. Here is link. This is UNREAL!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZak1AnD8fI&feature

I do not believe I had to show ID for this election. It caught my attention.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast