Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyYuma
    I do not believe I had to show ID for this election. It caught my attention.
    now that you mention it, i dont think i have ever had to show an ID in 30 years of voting

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyYuma
    I do not believe I had to show ID for this election. It caught my attention.
    now that you mention it, i dont think i have ever had to show an ID in 30 years of voting
    I did have to show ID in 2006 though.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

I recall having to show my driver's license to vote but cannot remember when that stopped in California.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't ever recall having to show ID here in NC. We lived in SC for a while, and I believe we did have to show our voter registration card to vote. Lived in MI for a couple years too, but can't remember on that one.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    If you didn't show ID, the poll-watchers should have called you on it, even if the person handling the voter roll let it pass. The person handling the roll often won't ask for ID if he or she knows the voter.

Green card holders can obtain driver's licenses, which in turn can be used as ID for voting.

The problem with the vote is not just illegal aliens, but non-citizens of any kind. I even heard a guest call in to a talk radio show last week and list her green-card carrying husband's many virtues (which obviously make him deserving of U.S. citizenship ). She said, on the air, nation-wide, "My husband votes in every election," as if that were a virtue and not a crime.

I hope he didn't beat her up when he heard about her announcement.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

This is the response I received from my state Senator Frank Lautenberg in response to the Voter Registration & Matricula cards (the bold-face text is mine). "Should the State Senate consider this issue?? REALLY?

Thank you for contacting me about immigration reform. I appreciate hearing from you on this important issue.

According to recent estimates, there are 10.8 million undocumented immigrants residing in the United States, down from a high of 12.5 million in 2007. Despite this downward trend, we must still focus on immigration reform and continue to invest in border security. We must know who is crossing our borders and living in our country. In addition, we must enforce our immigration laws and crack down on employers who hire undocumented immigrants. Any immigration reform proposal must secure our borders and ensure that workers and businesses are paying their fair share of taxes.

Please be assured that I will keep your views in mind should the Senate consider this issue. Thank you again for contacting me.

working4change
    Yea they all have a pat immigration answer form letter..he is one of the worst imo

Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    Yea they all have a pat immigration answer form letter..he is one of the worst imo
    What can I (we) do? I am so frustrated with this situation and I don't want to be one of those people who just bitch & moan. We're tax-paying US citizens and our voices MUST heard. The politicians work for US. I'm fed up with them thinking that they can do whatever they damn well please and get away with it. When the majority of Americans are for immigration reform and our country is falling apart, who are they to decide what is important enough to devote their attention to???

What's it's going to take to build this "critical mass"??????????

For the people, by the people?? BS.

"And Wham-O-Blam-O!" you're a US voter!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZak1AnD8fI&feature

Duly noted and sending it to all my state GOP
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If you do not respond to our request to forward this article to ALL AMERICAN LAWMAKERS, then please take out a piece of paper and write your name on it and a small note explaining that you surrender your nation to illegal alien invaders today.
    This type of insulting attitude doesn't just fail to motivate me to help.
    It motivates me to quit ALIPAC. This isn't the first time I've felt Gheen's attitude has been insulting.

I've fallen way behind in email, and just got time to start catching up. I really don't need to read this type of insulting attitude.

I've spent a fortune in time fighting these issues, and give up money last year with the dream amnesty threat. Not all of us have that massive amount of time to give to a cause.

A few more emails like this and I'm quitting ALIPAC.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast