Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by lkendter
    If you do not respond to our request to forward this article to ALL AMERICAN LAWMAKERS, then please take out a piece of paper and write your name on it and a small note explaining that you surrender your nation to illegal alien invaders today.
    This type of insulting attitude doesn't just fail to motivate me to help.
    It motivates me to quit ALIPAC. This isn't the first time I've felt Gheen's attitude has been insulting.

I've fallen way behind in email, and just got time to start catching up. I really don't need to read this type of insulting attitude.

I've spent a fortune in time fighting these issues, and give up money last year with the dream amnesty threat. Not all of us have that massive amount of time to give to a cause.

A few more emails like this and I'm quitting ALIPAC.
    joined Oct.12,2006 74 posts!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If you do not respond to our request to forward this article to ALL AMERICAN LAWMAKERS, then please take out a piece of paper and write your name on it and a small note explaining that you surrender your nation to illegal alien invaders today.
    This type of insulting attitude doesn't just fail to motivate me to help.
    It motivates me to quit ALIPAC. This isn't the first time I've felt Gheen's attitude has been insulting.

I've fallen way behind in email, and just got time to start catching up. I really don't need to read this type of insulting attitude.

I've spent a fortune in time fighting these issues, and give up money last year with the dream amnesty threat. Not all of us have that massive amount of time to give to a cause.

A few more emails like this and I'm quitting ALIPAC.
    Quit if you like. It will not deter my efforts to try to motivate people to take action. If you want to start your own national group and motivate people your own way, then go for it.

Sometimes I intentionally decide to tick people off a little to get them moving on something really important. Especially when it really matters and when information you do not possess shows growing apathy amongst our supporters.

To my knowledge, ALIPAC is the only organization that sent this info out and has taken actions to combat the problem.

If you want to come in here and weigh in and give us your feedback in a civil way then fine.

But you come in here taking personal shots at me and threatening to take your toys home if I don't play ball your way? There's the door.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Sometimes I intentionally decide to tick people off a little to get them moving on something really important. Especially when it really matters and when information you do not possess shows growing apathy amongst our supporters.

If you want to come in here and weigh in and give us your feedback in a civil way then fine.

But you come in here taking personal shots at me and threatening to take your toys home if I don't play ball your way? There's the door.

W
    Getting me annoyed me off doesn't motive me to help. It motivates me to remove the source of the annoyance.

Seems a bit hypocritical to make a comment about me posting in a civil way when you admit you posted the alert in a uncivil way.

You may want to consider you tactics are the cause of apathy in your base.

Quit if you like.
    You've seen my last post, and my last contribution.

When a group leader makes that type of comment I have zero motivation to stay.

We will remove the real source of annoyance-the illegals! We will do it without the whiners and trolls! Go Alipacers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

W
    Getting me annoyed me off doesn't motive me to help. It motivates me to remove the source of the annoyance.

Seems a bit hypocritical to make a comment about me posting in a civil way when you admit you posted the alert in a uncivil way.

You may want to consider you tactics are the cause of apathy in your base.

Quit if you like.
    You've seen my last post, and my last contribution.

When a group leader makes that type of comment I have zero motivation to stay.
    While you have a point also gotta realize everyone is different. Some do/say things differently and some react differently when challenged as W. does. While you may take a bit of offense at it and I'm sure W. has no interest in offending any real Patriot who actually cares about the issues you gotta also realize that for some it is a way of motivation and it does work quite well for some. W. in the past has gotten significant aid challenging people's Patriotism that if you sit back and watch you don't deserve to be an American and so forth kind of arguments. If its worked in the past and its the way he knows how to do it yah gotta respect it a bit and not take it personal.

Remember another major issue we're fighting for, one that is also tearing our country apart which is connected to about every issue our country has now. Political Correctness, we dare not offend a single soul even if its for the benefit of the majority because that 1 poor soul who gets offended by this and some other soul by that. We can't call an illegal an illegal.... it offends them as illegal "humans".... so on and so on. We NEED to use language that riles people up but also lets them know the truth and the facts. We also have to set aside the interests of the few and go with the majority. If someone gets offended by something and 10 don't then its time that person sucks it up and brushes it off especially if isn't a personal attack.

Now do we really want W. using language of flowers and love? Do we want to all gather around the tree and sing kum-ba-ya? Or do we want to incite people to rise up politically and push for real change?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234