Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Our new DACA Amnesty Knock Out Plan!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Our new DACA Amnesty Knock Out Plan!

Friends of ALIPAC,

Thanks to your support, efforts, and poll responses we now have a new 3-phase plan to knock out DACA Amnesty!

But time is short because it appears Senator Mitch McConnell caved to Sen Schumer and promised him a vote on DACA Amnesty before Feb 8 (14 days from now!)

In fact, the turncoat Republican Senators have already met with Schumer and Graham, and at this moment they have more than enough GOP votes to join all the Dems to pass Amnesty in the US Senate just like they did with the Gang of Eight bill in 2013! (View Source with Senator Names)

While the pro-Amnesty groups have paid for designer polls from pro-Amnesty sources like Harvard and CBS which say most Americans want DACA Amnesty, we know the opposite is true and the time has come for ALIPAC to prove it!

Today's online poll we released this morning (View) has received 100% of ALIPAC e-mail respondents voting for our current laws over Amnesty, with more than 95% of our Facebook supporters voting for current laws (View), and 87% of our Twitter followers against a DACA deal! (View)

That is why I have just engaged phase 1 of a 3-point plan to Knock Out DACA! The next steps in our plan will be revealed on later dates as part of our strategy.

I've just commissioned a certified and scientific poll to be conducted on US primary and general election voters to ask them the same question about President Trump and Congress.

Poll: (Answer & Share) Should President Trump/Congress focus on....

A. Enforcing our existing immigration laws?
    B. Changing our laws to help illegal immigrants with DACA Amnesty?

This poll will cost ALIPAC between $2,000-$4,000 which is far less than the millions the Soros groups spent just this week pushing Amnesty! But we cannot afford this poll at this moment!

So I am asking for our supporters to please donate amounts of $50, $100, $250, $500, or $1,000 to help us pay for this poll to see how much of all American voters agree or disagree with our stances!

I feel confident we will all be pleased with the results and then can quickly move on to the second and third phase of our new "KNOCK OUT DACA" plan!

Please help us buy the poll with your donation to ALIPAC, PO Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622

Donate secure online at...

https://www.alipac.us/donations/

or

Mobile devices
    https://americans-for-legal-immigration-pac.atpay.it

I hope that many of you will step forward to help us raise the funds we need to immediately execute this new plan.

Together, we have stopped Amnesty legislation in DC 5 times since 2004 and we can do it again with your help!

Yours in the cause,

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    (919) 787-6009
    www.alipac.us

PS: The illegal alien Amnesty faction's operatives will see this message too, so please don't delay and send in your support immediately so we can get our new plan in motion before they can react or counter us!
    https://www.alipac.us/donations/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm making a donation, I wish it could be more but I'm on short term disability right now so my funds are limited.