Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Poll: Impeach Joe Biden Now?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Poll: Impeach Joe Biden Now?

(Reply To this Email With your vote and comments)

Poll: Should members of Congress begin to impeach Joe Biden now that he is trying to focus on giving Amnesty, voting rights, and jobs to tens of millions of illegal aliens on top of historic levels of unemployment among American workers?

YES/NO

Some of our supporters have started a new Facebook page to express their feelings on this matter which you can join, support, or comment at...

https://www.facebook.com/ImpeachJoeBidenNow

Share & Discuss this survey by email and on (FACEBOOK HERE) .. (TWITTER HERE) .. (GAB HERE) .. (ALIPAC HERE) .. (LINKED HERE) .. (PARLER IS DOWN) .. (MINDS HERE) .. (SLUG HERE) .. (BRIGHTEON HERE) .. (MEWE HERE) .. (CLOUTHUB HERE)

Last edited by ALIPAC; 01-21-2021 at 12:25 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

YES, absolutely.

Get Biden, Harris, Pelosi, Schumer, McConnell, all of them out of office!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Freshman GOP Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene says she will file articles of impeachment against Joe Biden

January 14, 2021

| Frieda Powers

U.S. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene is kicking off her first days in Congress with a bold shot at Democrats.

As Congressional Democrats pursue their vindictive impeachment attempts against President Donald Trump days before he leaves office, the freshman Republican from Georgia announced that she will introduce articles of impeachment against Joe Biden on January 21 after he is sworn in as president.

VIDEO IS AT THE LINK BELOW....

0:22 / 2:35

The U.S. House of Representatives voted on Wednesday to impeach Trump on charges of inciting insurrection, even though federal investigators may be finding evidence that the rioting was planned. A short time later, Greene took to Twitter to announce she would file articles of impeachment on Biden on his first day in office for abuse of power.

She personally made the announcement during an interview on Newsmax TV, citing the Biden family’s foreign business dealings and alleged connections with China and Ukraine, and declaring that if Democrats want to “lower the bar” on what qualifies for impeachment, then “let’s roll with it.”

(Source: Newsmax TV)

“We cannot have a President of the United States that is willing to abuse the power of the office of the presidency and be easily bought off by foreign government, Chinese energy companies, Ukrainian energy companies,” Greene said on Greg Kelly Reports Wednesday.

“So on January 21st I will be filing articles of impeachment on Joe Biden,” she announced.

“I’m a big believer in having people in office that are actually willing to do the job,” the Georgia Republican said when Kelly pressed her about whether the move was symbolic.

“I can’t imagine people in this country being so fearful of the future of a Biden presidency that they may be willing to commit violence like they did in the Capitol here in Washington, D.C.,” she added, referring to last week’s events. “We cannot have that. I do not condone that violence. The American people need hope, they need to know that there are Republicans in Congress that are willing to stand up and fight for them, regardless of being in the minority.”

An unabashed defender of the president, Greene railed against the Democrats this week and their “Hail Mary attempt” to remove Trump from the White House, which she called “an attack on every American who voted for him.” Her fiery tweets and scathing speech on the House floor earned her a rebuke from Rep. Jason Crow, D-Colo., who essentially labeled her and other Trump supporters as “depraved.”

In a Twitter post sharing her Newsmax interview, Greene wrote: “75 million Americans are fed up with inaction. It’s time to take a stand. I’m proud to be the voice of Republican voters who have been ignored.”

During her interview, Greene went on to note that Biden is “on record” talking about withholding aid to a foreign nation during his tenure as vice president in the Obama administration.

Greene also referenced the ongoing federal investigation of Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, and the contents of his laptop computer. Earlier this week, Fox News host Sean Hannity warned Democrats and the media to “buckle up” as the “devastating” contents of Hunter Biden’s laptop become known.

“I have numerous, credible sources telling me the contents of this laptop will be devastating to the Bidens and the Democrats. I am told it is beyond that bad,” Hannity said, saying that the damning materials on the laptop, currently in the FBI’s possession, will “shock the soul of the nation.”

“We don’t let criminals serve in our offices,” Greene told Kelly on Wednesday. “These people need to be held accountable. Republicans have not been strong enough in doing that. So it’s time, you know, if they want to lower the bar on what impeachment is, then yes, let’s roll with it.”

The lawmaker hoped that Republican leadership will be “receptive” to her move and to the will of the American people.

“We don’t need a man serving in the presidency of the United States that is guilty of committing the crime of abuse of power and is under investigation with Hunter Biden’s laptop, his very own son,” she told Kelly. “This is not the direction our country needs to go in, and I hope my Republican colleagues agree with me.”

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/01...biden-1016241/
    Last edited by Beezer; 01-21-2021 at 01:21 PM.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Biden Commits Illegal & Impeachable Offense Stopping Deportations of Illegals

“illegal, unconscionable deportation freeze.”

For National Release | January 22, 2021

Share & Discuss this press release by email and on (FACEBOOK HERE) .. (TWITTER HERE) .. (GAB HERE) .. (ALIPAC HERE) .. (LINKED HERE) .. (PARLER IS DOWN) .. (MINDS HERE) .. (SLUG HERE) .. (BRIGHTEON HERE) .. (MEWE HERE) .. (CLOUT HUB HERE)

https://www.alipac.us/f8/biden-commi...legals-382396/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)