Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Poll: Who do you support now amnesty backers Bush & Graham Endorse Cruz?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Poll: Who do you support now amnesty backers Bush & Graham Endorse Cruz?

Please take a few seconds to answer our two question poll by replying to this email, replying to this social media post, or posting your comments at ALIPAC (click here) by Monday morning.

Reply with TWO WORDS in your subject line or post which are the name of the candidate you now support for President for question 1 followed by Yes/No answer to question 2.

Ex. "Clinton Yes" or "Kasich No"

Questions:

1. Now that illegal alien amnesty and open borders backers Jeb Bush (click for documentation) & Gang of Eight member SC Senator Lindsey Graham (click for documentation) have endorsed Ted Cruz for President, who do you support for President?

Cruz / Kasich / Trump / Clinton, Sanders ?

2. Do you support the DC establishment's plan to deprive Donald Trump of the GOP primary nomination at their national convention if Cruz and Kasich succeed in keeping Trump from earning 1,237 delegates?

Yes / No ?

PLEASE REPLY TO THIS EMAIL, FORUM POST, OR SOCIAL MEDIA POST WITH YOUR TWO WORD ANSWER TO THIS TWO QUESTION SURVEY BY MONDAY MORNING MARCH 28

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    Last edited by ALIPAC; 03-25-2016 at 10:52 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cruz Yes....................No I do not support GOP Establishment plan to screw the voters and deprive Donald Trump of the nomination.Kacich SUCKS and is reason why the people do not trust their government......the ESTABLISHMENT!The power of corrupted government!Crony capitalism!Drop pout Kasich.Its time for Trump and Cruz to kiss and make up, join up, team up and kick this long overdo Establishment out of our government........................................ .................................................. ..Im am the Patriot E. and pissed.

Trump, No

TRUMP NO

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post

Please take a few seconds to answer our two question poll by replying to this email, replying to this social media post, or posting your comments at ALIPAC (click here) by Monday morning.

Reply with TWO WORDS in your subject line or post which are the name of the candidate you now support for President for question 1 followed by Yes/No answer to question 2.

Ex. "Clinton Yes" or "Kasich No"

Questions:

1. Now that illegal alien amnesty and open borders backers Jeb Bush (click for documentation) & Gang of Eight member SC Senator Lindsey Graham (click for documentation) have endorsed Ted Cruz for President, who do you support for President?

Cruz / Kasich / Trump / Clinton, Sanders ?

2. Do you support the DC establishment's plan to deprive Donald Trump of the GOP primary nomination at their national convention if Cruz and Kasich succeed in keeping Trump from earning 1,237 delegates?

Yes / No ?

PLEASE REPLY TO THIS EMAIL, FORUM POST, OR SOCIAL MEDIA POST WITH YOUR TWO WORD ANSWER TO THIS TWO QUESTION SURVEY BY MONDAY MORNING MARCH 28

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    TRUMP NO

1. Trump
    2. No

1. Cruz
    2. No

TRUMP NO
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Smile

Questions:

Cruz / Kasich / Trump / Clinton, Sanders ? TRUMP!!

Yes / No ? NO, I do not support plan to deprive Trump of the GOP primary nomination.

“I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.”
    Alexander the Great

“Upon the conduct of each determines the fate of all”
    Alexander the Great
    Last edited by Vicke; 03-25-2016 at 05:44 PM.

Trump
    No
    Can't believe what I'm seeing and hearing this year. My feeling are, they don't care who the people choose and all elections and votes are rigged for who ever can keep them in power. Business as usual and screw the American people and their vote. American people need to vote most currently in power out. Time for a reality check.

I'll vote for Trump or Cruz, I do not want a contested convention.

I'll vote for Trump or Cruz, I do not want a contested convention. Last time I checked, Cruz's position on illegals was tougher than Trumps, he said none of the deported illegals could come back. That sounds like a good plan, because that means most of them will leave before he takes office, so they would have good standing in the subsequent line to get back in legally. Trump and Cruz should bury the hatchet, Cruz would be a good VP. Trump will never accept VP, too big of a pay cut.
    Last edited by Socrates; 03-25-2016 at 05:48 PM. Reason: afterthought

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast