Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Preparing for the defense of our nation

Supporters of ALIPAC & fellow patriots:

Plans are in the works to announce our strategy for the defense of America with the new dynamic in Congress.

We do not have much time. The Congress will return to DC on 11/14!

ALIPAC is in contact with many of the other leaders in the movement that we work with in our coalition efforts. We are also in contact with members of Congress that stand with us.

While we understand that much of the news coming in is very disheartening to many of our supporters, we ask that you resist the temptation to despair.

We have only just begun to fight!

Please prepare yourselves and those around you for what may come. Realize that today's mayhem and bad news may pale in comparison to the tragic things we may see in this nation in the near future. Please get your rest and prepare your resolve to act as a team and united front.

Anyone that does not have the stomach to take on Bush, Pelosi, and any corporation and Republicrat involved, then you will be of little use to our cause.

You will receive more information within a few days as we prepare for the defense of our nation and we prepare to move into position, to oppose any amnesty attempt by the Republicrats in DC.

We understand your anger and anguish and ask that you keep control of those feelings as we prepare a plan of action.

The Republicans, Democrats, and Corporations that are responsible for this invasion will not prevail against 80% of the American public, as long as we all agree to stand in unity.

Yes, it is a sad day when Tancredo is distraught about the Democrat takeover and Bush is "encouraged" and sees "interesting new possibilities for Comprehensive immigration reform"

United we must stand.

More information to follow soon.

May God Save The United States of America!

William Gheen
    Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC)
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I, unlike Tancredo will not give up this fight so easily. I am determined to fight this. Tancredo could have said that we are facing a tough battle but that he would fight with all that he could to stop any type of Amnesty legislation from going forward.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

MW
    Yes, it is a sad day when Tancredo is distraught about the Democrat takeover and Bush is "encouraged" and sees "interesting new possibilities for Comprehensive immigration reform"
    I must admit, it is a little disturbing that Rep. Tancredo has become "distraught" enough to raise the white flag. I fully expected the situation to strengthen his resolve, not weaken it.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I haven't seen anything at all about Tom Tancredo raising any white flag. Where is this information?

How much do you want to bet that Tom Tancredo will be right there in the ring by our side by the time congress is back in session.

Though, when I read this story and posted it on the America In Danger Blog, my heart was at a point that people reach in their lives, as if a family member had just passed. You feel the tears well in your eyes and wonder how in God's name will we go on.

But like William stated, we have to hold on brothers and sisters. My children's future, as well as yours, are at stake and I'll not let that go without a fight.

We, as Americans, cannot and will not be casualties to the elitist views that dominate the mindset of 99.9% of our politicians and corporations.

Stand strong, the day will come when our children will look back on this be proud of what we did and will do.

I haven't read what Tancredo said, I say though he has a right to be a little upset, we are all human, he will catch a breath just as we do though and carry on, he is made of stronger stuff then that, I believe in him!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Ideal to Derail Guest Worker/Amnesty Legislation

Business interests are clearly behind all of the amnesty/guest worker bills, especially the AgJobs legislation, HR 884. Businesses don't want to see their illegal workers deported because they need cheap labor.

I believe some form of amnesty for illegal immigrants will pass in a Democratic controlled House. The Senate had already approved amnesty legislation, and with Democratic majority control of the Senate is even more likely to approve amnesty.

Practical idea: rather than try to defeat any guest worker program, I'd rather see a guest worker program that instead offers guest worker visas to people who have been waiting for immigrant visas and have less than two years of waiting left. In other words, visas only for the people who followed our laws, and will eventually be allowed to immigrate anyway. Some have been waiting for more than 21 years! See bulletin below:
    http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulle ... _3046.html

This concept also reduces overall immigration, since we'd avoid creating 11 million new immigrants overnight through amnesty while continuing legal immigration under the present system. The people who would be allowed to work here are people who would eventually immigrate here anyway.

If we need more workers, as an alternative to amnesty for illegal immigrants, these law abiding non-citizens should be allowed to come early and work a few years with nonimmigrant visas, until immigrant visas (under the quota system) become available and they can adjust status to lawful permanent resident status.

I don't think powerful business interests would oppose this alternative concept, since it satisfies their need for immigrant workers, and it certainly would create much less of a backlash from legal immigrants and citizens like you and I who are loathe to give amnesty to those who break our laws and wave foreign flags in our faces demanding amnesty and citizenship.
    There are immigrants and there are illegal aliens. An immigrant comes here legally, obeys our laws, assimilates, and the only flags an immigrant waves is an American flag. There's no such thing as an illegal immigrant.

Got an e-mail from the minuteman project that says that Bush may have rigged this whole thing to get his amnesty bill passed. That seems a little far fetched even for him, but I have no doubt he'll take full advantage.
    We'll come up with a strategy.

JAK
    Ok...I have been a little depressed too. But ...its time to keep fighting!

I have rolled up my sleeves and I an ready to fight. I'm sure Tom T.
    will dust himself off and be in this fight also.

We can still win this fight. We just have to get up and continue on!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast