Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Reid Flinches Runs To House, Charge ALIPACers!

Friends of ALIPAC,

With the breaking news on our homepage (alipac.us) reported from NumbersUSA that Maine Senator Olympia Snowe will vote No ON Dream Amnesty Cloture, Sen Reid is retreating!

He has now announced that the Senate will vote after the House votes on the bill!

We must now pursue Reid as he runs to his Democratic stronghold in the House!

Please redirect all of your calls onto our House targets. Please implement new messages now being added at the top of our list!

Everyone, let's go after the HOUSE. They vote at 6:30pm (estimated) Eastern, and if we hit them with enough calls, to the right offices, with the right messages we may be able to stop this Amnesty push!

Yes, I am ready to help ALIPAC challenge Amnesty with calls to the HOUSE at this link....
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-219949.html

To the HOUSE!

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

since we were betrayed in the house we need to hammer the senate even more. if rhinos turn on us we must find a way to get amendments added to delay this forever until we get a respectable congress in
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>

Quote Originally Posted by enforcer1776
    since we were betrayed in the house we need to hammer the senate even more. if rhinos turn on us we must find a way to get amendments added to delay this forever until we get a respectable congress in
    I believe that more betrayal likely awaits us in the Senate.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by enforcer1776
    I believe that more betrayal likely awaits us in the Senate.

W
    I fear that as well, but we cant go down without a fight. I am resting my fingers waiting
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>