Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    This is getting rediculous now. Simba cannot run for office because of too many skeletons in his closet. Bird skeletons. Its a damn shame too. Cause he is more loyal to his country than Obama., And cats are not famous for their loyalty.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    This is getting rediculous now. Simba cannot run for office because of too many skeletons in his closet. Bird skeletons. Its a damn shame too. Cause he is more loyal to his country than Obama., And cats are not famous for their loyalty.
    OH I SEE HOW IT IS,YOU GET ON ME FOR HUNTING DUCKS BUT YOUR CAT CAN KILL BIRDS MY MY MY.

Banned

Re: Stevetheroofer/Simca 2012

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Quote Originally Posted by anamarie
    Simba/Stivethewoofer2012
    "The WascallyWoofer"
    Simba/WascallyWoofer/2012

ok folks, let's get back on topic and get our heads in the game please. It is ok to have some fun, but let's remember why others come here to ALIPAC to read these materials.

Let's focus. This is a very important week.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

RELATED

Perry faces immigration hurdles in Iowa

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-250988.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Santorum: Immigration Is a National Security Issue
    Sep 26, 2011
    GOP hopeful on heated exchange with Gov. Perry, campaign strategy

http://video.foxnews.com/v/118377459200 ... t_id=86858

Perry didn't even make it around the block, you guys/gals did a great job!

And this is why!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Immigration questions dog Perry after debate

Share this on:Facebook Twitter Digg delicious reddit MySpace StumbleUpon LinkedIn September 25, 2011|By Peter Hamby, CNN Political Reporter

Gov. Rick Perry participates in a Republican presidential debate Thursday in Orlando, Florida.Of all the punches thrown at Gov. Rick Perry during last week's Republican presidential debate in Florida, few landed harder than questions about Perry's support for a Texas bill allowing illegal immigrants to pay in-state college tuition.

Perry signed the bill, HB 1403, in 2001 with the support of all but four legislators, making Texas the first state to grant in-state tuition to children of undocumented immigrants who have lived in the state for three years and are seeking permanent residency.

AdvertisementAds by Google
    Rick Perry in 2012?
    Would you support Gov. Perry for president? Vote in poll. www.newsmax.com/surveysImmigration Reform Bill
    Free Info On Immigration Reform. FindLaw - A Trusted Legal Resource! www.FindLaw.com/Immigration
    Perry's forceful defense of the legislation -- he said skeptics of the bill don't "have a heart" -- was the talk of conservative activists in Orlando this weekend for Presidency 5, the three-day Republican Party of Florida convention that hosted the debate.

The political damage became clear Saturday, when Perry finished a distant second to businessman Herman Cain in a presidential straw poll conducted at the gathering.

The disappointing finish came after the Perry campaign spent weeks courting convention delegates who voted in the straw poll, hoping for a show of strength in a primary state that could seal the GOP nomination early next year.

Instead, some Republicans turned their backs on the governor and looked elsewhere.

Vero Beach activist Dorothy Frances, one of the more than 3,000 diehard Republicans who attended the convention, came into the weekend supporting Perry.

That changed when Perry answered a question about the roughly 16,000 young illegal immigrants who took advantage of the Texas tuition law last year.

"He was my man until then," Frances told CNN. "He defended it so strongly, about giving illegals breaks and things like that. He defended it so vehemently, so strongly. It disturbs me."

Naples resident Randy Freeman said Perry "stumbled greatly" on the immigration issue and may have seriously damaged his reputation with the Republican base.

"I don't think a lot of conservatives knew as much as they did now," Freeman said. "That's pretty much the vetting process. But I am not sure how he recovers from this."

Then there was Newberry retiree Ann Stone, who entered the debate a Perry supporter but left looking for someone else.

"It's absolutely an issue," she said. "He lost me. $100,000 for an illegal immigrant? You bet he lost me."

American Patriots Needed for Protest Against Perry in Charlotte NC
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-251028.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.personalliberty.com/conserva ... 09_28_PLA_[P11167147]&rrid=306997752

[quote]Raising Cain
    September 28, 2011 by Bob Livingston

UPI
    The Republican apparatchik and mainstream media have lost control of the nomination process, and they’re scrambling to get it back.

Bilderberg-selected candidates Mitt Romney and Rick Perry are fading. Romney is reviled by the Tea Party and hasn’t caught on with conservatives despite four years of campaigning. Romneycare hangs around his neck like a millstone. Perry, who entered the race as the group’s darling, is stumbling and bumbling his way out of contention as his crony capitalist/soft-on-immigration past comes to light. And he didn’t help himself during the Florida GOP debate when he insulted everyone who opposes special subsidies for the illegal aliens.

Herman Cain, fresh off a strong performance in the debate and a win in the Florida Straw Poll — which has correctly picked the Republican nominee every time it’s been held — is surging. In the latest Zogby poll, Cain garnered 28 percent support, but Perry dropped to 18 percent.

The mainstream media and Republican insiders desperately want a two-man race between Romney and Perry. That’s because they expected Perry to implode so Romney could carry the day. But try as they might, their hoped-for horserace is not going to happen.

Perry will crash and burn, but Romney has enough Republican insider support to trudge on. Writing for The Hill, Brent Budowsky predicted Perry’s implosion and said the race is going to be between Romney and either Cain or Congressman Ron Paul.

“Both Paul and Cain deserve far more respect from the major media,â€
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

April
    Poll: Rick Perry loses the tea party

By ALEXANDER BURNS | 10/4/11 5:29 AM EDT

The new Washington Post/ABC News poll confirms what the Florida straw poll showed last month: Rick Perry is bleeding support from activist conservatives.

In the national survey, Perry’s share of the GOP primary vote has fallen to 16 percent – a tie with Herman Cain and 9 points behind Mitt Romney, who draws support from a quarter of Republicans and Republican-leaning independents.

Ron Paul is in fourth place, with 11 percent, followed by Michele Bachmann and Newt Gingrich tied at 7 percent. Rick Santorum takes 2 percent and Jon Huntsman takes half that.

The apparent explanation for Perry’s decline is what you would expect: immigration and debates. Dan Balz and Jon Cohen:

Perry’s support for the Texas policy of providing in-state tuition to the children of illegal immigrants appears to be a significant problem in the GOP race. About two-thirds of Republicans and GOP-leaning independents say they are less likely to vote for a candidate who backs such a policy. Among tea party supporters, nearly eight in 10 say this position is a negative factor. …

In early September, Perry had a 3-to-1 advantage over any other candidate among those “stronglyâ€

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast