Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by LAPhil
    Would you rather have another four years of Obama?
    Thanks! But I'd rather dig my eye out with a fork, and feed it to Patty's cat "Somba!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by oldguy
    Please don't be to quick to jump on the Romney band wagon, Harvard grad., one world guy, globalist,big business, the Bush family supports him, added touch the liberal press prefer him. Never be fooled by a speech or debate...
    Would you rather have another four years of Obama? Who else beats him in the polls besides Romney?

Would you rather have a lifetime of control???? Control of every aspect (by every aspect I mean all of it, the air, water, food, all utilities, healthcare, schooling, police state control, etc) of your lives and your children's. Control from the cradle to the grave???? This is already being done to you as we speak, check out Agenda 21/ Sustainable living!!!!

The relinquishing of your liberties, freedoms, and the very way of life your used to? A lifetime of endless corporate control and slavery, beholding to corporations for allowing you to "eek" out an existence of "meager gains" so the very few in power can gain more power and wealth, on your backs and that of your children, family and friends? If you like that scenario fine, but be aware, that is what we will get if we go with the status quo from either side of this Elitist leadership political spectrum that we call our leaders...The very ones who spit and mock our Constitution, Oath of Office and Countries Sovereignty. What is wrong with Ron Paul, Michelle Bauckman, Gary Johnson????? They know there way around the system, they aren't perfect either but they are probably a heck of a lot better than an "illegal love'n corporate Perry" or an Obamacare, Romney who's wife's family "Heinz" sent the company out of our country for bigger profits. Also ask Mr Romney how he avoided taxes in his Massachusetts with his little boat!!!!!

What have they done for you lately anyways.....No thanks I will prefer neither the liar illegal man in the big house today or the two RINO'S that the GOP idiots think they can ram down my throat....

535 job opening coming in 2012 and a new President that isn't part of the corporate Elitist New World Order group that wants total control of US at the expense of our countries sovereignty, Constitution and REPUBLIC.

RELATED

Who is your GOP presidential candidate so far? POLL

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-250882.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"rick perry is finished" is now up to 7,600+ websites on Google.

IVe never seen anything this powerful in my life on the web.

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugexp=pfw ... 80&bih=799

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Rising quickly now at 9,680
    This Presidential election will be different then any in History even 08, it seems affordable internet has made it possible for regular everyday people to see what is going on backstage at MSM.

Did you notice how, from the time Perry announced he was running, how everyone who knows his record and started posting it, to the moment it all fell apart for him? It was pretty fast actually! Really fast actually!

Perry screwed it up so now MSM is trying to shove Christy down our throats, and we need to stop it before we choke! Sept. was a real bad month for Obama I hope we keep him so busy covering his ass he doesn't have time to do any more damage to America!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Would you rather have another four years of Obama?
    Thanks! But I'd rather dig my eye out with a fork, and feed it to Patty's cat "Somba!"
    Excuse me? My cats name is SIMBA. And he certainly does not eat peoples eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet
    Quote Originally Posted by oldguy
    Please don't be to quick to jump on the Romney band wagon, Harvard grad., one world guy, globalist,big business, the Bush family supports him, added touch the liberal press prefer him. Never be fooled by a speech or debate...
    Would you rather have another four years of Obama? Who else beats him in the polls besides Romney?

Would you rather have a lifetime of control???? Control of every aspect (by every aspect I mean all of it, the air, water, food, all utilities, healthcare, schooling, police state control, etc) of your lives and your children's. Control from the cradle to the grave???? This is already being done to you as we speak, check out Agenda 21/ Sustainable living!!!!

The relinquishing of your liberties, freedoms, and the very way of life your used to? A lifetime of endless corporate control and slavery, beholding to corporations for allowing you to "eek" out an existence of "meager gains" so the very few in power can gain more power and wealth, on your backs and that of your children, family and friends? If you like that scenario fine, but be aware, that is what we will get if we go with the status quo from either side of this Elitist leadership political spectrum that we call our leaders...The very ones who spit and mock our Constitution, Oath of Office and Countries Sovereignty. What is wrong with Ron Paul, Michelle Bauckman, Gary Johnson????? They know there way around the system, they aren't perfect either but they are probably a heck of a lot better than an "illegal love'n corporate Perry" or an Obamacare, Romney who's wife's family "Heinz" sent the company out of our country for bigger profits. Also ask Mr Romney how he avoided taxes in his Massachusetts with his little boat!!!!!

What have they done for you lately anyways.....No thanks I will prefer neither the liar illegal man in the big house today or the two RINO'S that the GOP idiots think they can ram down my throat....

535 job opening coming in 2012 and a new President that isn't part of the corporate Elitist New World Order group that wants total control of US at the expense of our countries sovereignty, Constitution and REPUBLIC.

Whoops I made a mistake it wasn't Romney who had the "little" boat it was Kerry..so sorry for the mistake but it doesn't change my stance on Romney and I won't even mention Kerry!!!!!

Wow! By this morning the number of matches has gone up to 22,300

http://www.google.com/#q=%22rick+perry+ ... 80&bih=799

Another thing that Perry did wrong was ,making a remark "that you should not have to be a great debater to be eligible for the Presidency" something along those lines. That is a mistake there since you would have to have debating skills in fighting for legislative action or fending off an enemy of ours. His thinking is totally wrong in many aspects.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast