Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    "rick perry is finished" is now up to 7,600+ websites on Google.

IVe never seen anything this powerful in my life on the web.

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugexp=pfw ... 80&bih=799

W
    Do the search without the " before and after.
    Just search

Rick Perry is finished
    About 1,610,000 results (0.07 seconds)
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    "rick perry is finished" is now up to 7,600+ websites on Google.

IVe never seen anything this powerful in my life on the web.

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sugexp=pfw ... 80&bih=799

W
    Do the search without the " before and after.
    Just search

Rick Perry is finished
    About 1,610,000 results (0.07 seconds)
    When you remove the quotes it gives you results for each word in the phrase instead of the exact phrase.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned

Would you rather have another four years of Obama? Who else

Quote Originally Posted by LAPhil
    Quote Originally Posted by oldguy
    Please don't be to quick to jump on the Romney band wagon, Harvard grad., one world guy, globalist,big business, the Bush family supports him, added touch the liberal press prefer him. Never be fooled by a speech or debate...
    Would you rather have another four years of Obama? Who else beats him in the polls besides Romney?
    I fully agree.I hope people are also taking into consideration the supreme court and the other added bonus of ousting obama is we get rid of janet napolitano !!

Re: Would you rather have another four years of Obama? Who e

Quote Originally Posted by anamarie
    Please don't be to quick to jump on the Romney band wagon, Harvard grad., one world guy, globalist,big business, the Bush family supports him, added touch the liberal press prefer him. Never be fooled by a speech or debate...
    Would you rather have another four years of Obama? Who else beats him in the polls besides Romney?
    I fully agree.I hope people are also taking into consideration the supreme court and the other added bonus of ousting obama is we get rid of janet napolitano !!
    Thank you. I've seen so many people here posting about how Romney is a RINO, a globalist, etc., and other lame reasons not to vote for him and it seems that a lot of them are willing to cut off their noses to spite their faces. I'm not going to apologize for Romney's past flip-flops, but he has recently taken a much harder line on illegal immigration, and for that he gets my vote. And don't ever forget, HE WILL BEAT OBAMA!
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

Re: Would you rather have another four years of Obama? Who e

Quote Originally Posted by anamarie
    Thank you. I've seen so many people here posting about how Romney is a RINO, a globalist, etc., and other lame reasons not to vote for him and it seems that a lot of them are willing to cut off their noses to spite their faces. I'm not going to apologize for Romney's past flip-flops, but he has recently taken a much harder line on illegal immigration, and for that he gets my vote. And don't ever forget, HE WILL BEAT OBAMA!
    LAPhil, you may be right. But IMO, a Cocker Spaniel could beat Obama at the moment!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    Excuse me? My cats name is SIMBA. And he certainly does not eat peoples eyes.
    How do you know Samba don't eat people's eyes?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Because the damn cat wont eat anything besides Friskies dry cat food. Nothing. Every damn day of its life. And why is Simba on trial here? The last time I looked he wasnt running for office.

Banned
    Simba was also the name of Tarzans elephant.

And why is Simba on trial here? The last time I looked he wasn't running for office.
    "Simbo could beat Obama!" He should run he'd be 4pts. ahead of Bachmann!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Excuse me? My cats name is SIMBA. And he certainly does not eat peoples eyes.

You still don't have the spelling of pattyk's cat right !!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast