Page 40 of 92 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

To buildthefence - there were MANY things Lou could and might have said if 20 minutes or more of their time wasn't wasted on things like leprosy from south-eastern asians, of all things.

The 'humane' comment could just as easily mean ship the WHOLE family back in order to keep them together rather than just the Dad - or parents - (the ones who are illegal as their children born here are automatically American citizens due to the 'anchor-baby' law.) The child citizen could certainly come back once of age in order to make a better life for himself - and maybe by then we will have removed the 'anchor-baby' law that says that child can keep all sorts of people here, as well as invite all the relatives to come over too (legally) once he's 18. It would certainly be more humane to send the whole family back together - intact, wouldn't it?

My Guatemalan daughter-in-law has cousins here. They are perfectly nice, law-abiding, hard-working people. The husband/father worked 2 jobs for years to make a comfortable life for his family. He now has a decent job, has bought a home and is firmly entrenched in the American way of life. They now they have 2 small children (born in the USA - and therefore American citizens). Maybe the right thing to do, no matter how much I like this family is to send them back to Guatemala - en masse. If we make exceptions for the 'good citizen' illegals - where do we stop? As it is, they will all be 'humanely' allowed to stay because the children are Americans. Again, who knows just what he meant. That's why I want clarification before condemnation. We just don't know (and he didn't have the time to say) what some of these answers you pose might have been.

One thing I know - Lou has NEVER said Latinos are the enemy (which Senora Maria kept implying) - he says that ILLEGALS - from wherever they originated, should go back. The cheapest (by far) route for us would be to buy each of them a bus or plane ticket 'home'. It would cost MUCH less in the long run than paying all the welfare, health and education costs we will be paying for that family possibly for the rest of their lives. It's time to 'bite the bullet' - but that might take a complete turnover of Congress to have happen.

April
    The miss quotes in this room of the vid are totally slanderous!!! Running down Lou is only strengthening the illegals position.
    Get a grip and watch the video when you are out of denial, Lou is the one strengthening the illegals position!

[quote]In his clearest statement, Dobbs said: “We need the ability to legalize immigrants under certain conditionsâ€

Lou Dobbs on Telemundo

When I heard that Dobbs was leaving CNN I was hopeful, but this interview makes me think that he is probably trying to distance himself from the liberal slant of CNN to make himself more palatable to the large Conservative voting block in the United States. If he wants to get away from the rhetoric he needs to address things like what rights illegals have (only to be treated humanely and returned to their own countries), why the United States should treat lawbreakers any different than Mexico, and why illegals should be any option to become legal other than a legitimate path to citizenship. He might also address how Mexico would handle the problem if it were reversed. I have real problems with somebody allowing this "commentator" to bully him as he did.

JAM
    It is a shame to see such pandering and dishonesty now that a political position is involved. Is there anyone left with integrity? The only way our country can be restored is if we have men and women in office that are unwavering in their foundational beliefs and can check their egos at the door. Lou Dobbs is not one of them.

Politicians have a knack for being vague. We need to ask for their intentions to be spelled out specifically and monitor them before we jump on anyone's bandwagon.

Keep the law....

1. Why is anyone surprised?
    2. This side or that side? Apparently he has to come to one side or another and he wants votes. Right? Just don't give him your support....
    3. Mr. Dobbs is and has been in "politics" forever. He knows exactly what is going on here.
    The fact that there are unknown numbers of illegal immigrants and not just Mexicans, needs and should have been addressed years and years ago, and it has not. The turnover on his part is obvious. Did he go to far? Is he switching? Has he taken the safer avenue? Nothing was actually discussed here other than the fact that he has clearly stated that he will "work" with the process in legalizing illegal immigration. He does state that closing the borders should be done. 1 point for him on our side. He states that we should legalize "under certain conditions"..1 point for the other side.
    MAIN fact....our CONSTITUTION HAS BEEN ERASED FOR OVER 15 YRS OR MORE!....
    Everyone on this panel knows that once this "O" character completes his master's plan, that the "problem" will escalate into...? People in general do not even know that the plan of over 20-30 more are going to be brought over from Samolia and other countries with a $17000 gift and a place to live. What are these people going to do...work for the government! This will continue for the next 8 yrs.

We are not angry at the people, we are angry at the LAWs or lack of. We need to look behind the scenes here. If the LAW had been followed, we would not be in this situation! What, if any, plan has been devised to send back the illegals? To correct this, we need to correct the LAW..and look what is in DC....THAT IS THE PROBLEM! PALIN IS BEING groomed for the next toy and people are falling for it....Beck, Limbaugh, Coulter, Hannity, all of them......they are all owned.

You do know that we have been running under ADMIRALTY LAW OR CONTRACTUAL LAW AND NOT COMMON LAW, DON'T YOU? Gee, could that be the problem? Raise the water line to infinity and the NWO order gang owns it!

*****Pickup the book "They Own It All, Including You"....
    http://republicbroadcasting.org or www.thenewpeopleorder.com
    John Stadtmiller has been running a "class" for the last 4 weeks every Monday on this one subject....."The National Intel"...listen to the archives and or get the book and LEARN.

Listen to Stadtmiller's last show 11-25-09 -some excellent information here....this latest scam on the Climate Change or ClimateGate....These creatures up in DC are NOT going to STOP! There are only a handful of people in these seats that are actually striving for a better country, but they are so outnumbered.

The States need to be taken back...wwwcommitteesofsafety.com

We are no further ahead than we were 5 yrs ago, because, not enough people are educated in the LAW.....

As far as Mr. Dobbs...Maybe the shooting got to him.....Well, if that's the case, let's get him and interview him on national TV and behind TV. Let's not spend another 2 months deciding on whether you idolize the guy or not. Think for yourself.. Don't support him...he is definitely not hurting for money! Can we take off a couple of weeks and relax? We are are running out of time.

Pretty soon, you won't be allowed to think for yourself.....

Create the situation...instigate the chaos...save the people.. all in plain sight! ...what you see, is NOT what you see!

Banned

Lou Dobbs

Judging by all of the (newbies) myself Included,this topic seems to have struck a nerve. I shot Lou an EMAIL at his radio program, (still waiting for reply) maybe some of you should EMAIL him too. (LOU@LOUDOBBS.COM).... I agree with many others here,that we should let him speak to this Issue himself before we make any final judgements. I will say for the record though that I still feel something Is rotten In Denmark,we are just not privy to what that might be... We should call In to his radio show,and try to get some answers.... http://www.loudobbs.com/

Lou Dobbs

Dobbs let me down. I used to watch him faithfully, but now, I won't even bother to listen. Nothing but another political turncoat!

Quote Originally Posted by redoaklady
    Judy - I really like that 'Save America, Deport Congress'. That may be the only chance we have to still have America BE America in 10 years. Has anyone mentioned the idea of TERM LIMITS or is there another organization devoted to THAT subject???? It should help keep politicians from having time to grow such deep pockets that make them owe Big Business rather than the people who elected them.

This is off topic, but I am wondering - as it has always confused me and is sort of the middle of the night (central time, anyway) - can you tell me WHY we go by Greenwich Mean Time PLUS 10 hours? It certainly does keep me guessing about the posting on a thread. Thanks in advance if you have an answer for me that makes any sort of sense.
    Thank you redoaklady! I truly don't know why the time is off. It has to do with the software.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by redoaklady
    This is off topic, but I am wondering - as it has always confused me and is sort of the middle of the night (central time, anyway) - can you tell me WHY we go by Greenwich Mean Time PLUS 10 hours? It certainly does keep me guessing about the posting on a thread. Thanks in advance if you have an answer for me that makes any sort of sense.
    Thank you redoaklady! I truly don't know why the time is off. It has to do with the software.
    Normally you would just go to Your Account, then Your Info, and click on the correct time for your time zone, but there's apparently something wrong with it right now. I just tried to change my time zone from GMT-7 hours to GMT-8 hours, and I keep getting GMT-6 hours.
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

OK, it's working now. Anyway, that's how you do it. I had the same question for the group not too long ago myself.
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)