Page 45 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofapathy
    Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Someone has not even read our laws.......Did any of them ever hear about "The Seperation Between Church and State"?
    Obviously they don't have a clue on what the meaning is...
    Lost me on that one mkfarnam. What exactly do you mean???
    In reference to "topseceret10" link....
    http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/...ml?tag=topnews
    ------------------------

Someone has not even read our laws.......Did any of them ever hear about "The Seperation Between Church and State"?
    All the churches need new members because very few Americans go to church anymore . So the hypocrits who preach the ' word ' need memebers to keep the doors open . This is a sad fact but still a fact . Now some of the churches have turned into lobbist for illegals .

We left God and now He will leave us .

The founding of this nation was a miracle and only a miracle will save us .

In reference to "topseceret10" link....
    http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/...ml?tag=topnews
    OK, Gotcha!

One thing though...that "separation of church and state" thing....I have a really hard time finding that in Constitutional Law.

It appears to actually be codified from the bench by the Supreme Court with the decision basis in the writings of Thomas Jefferson. There never truly was a wall between church and state constitutionally; only the assurance that there would never be one national religion presiding over government as is the modern-day case with many Muslim nations. If I have it wrong will someone please enlighten me. (We can do that in another thread, and I apologize for momentarily taking this one off-topic.)

Re: Amnesty groups uniting

Dixie, April, SoSad....
    Would you please remove all(off topic) posts(on this page) not refering to the "LOU DOBBs" issue.
    Starting with the one below first

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Hope everyone Is prepared to fight.... http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/11/ ... ag=topnews
    ------------------------

My reaction

Although I have always been in agreement with the agenda of this organization, this is my first post to this forum, and I only just came across the website when I looked up Lou Dobbs for President discussions after his announcement to resign from CNN.

With all due respect, I think that many of the people posting here have jumped to an overly definitive conclusion without giving the man a chance to clarify and elaborate on his statement. If he is asked to clarify his position and comes back with allowing legalization in a very narrow and vague set of circumstances after the borders have been secured, then even if not an ideal position, it would still be a vastly superior position to any other public figures with political viability. On the other hand, if he starts elaborating on some sort of broad amnesty, then all of the reaction would then be justified. Dobbs is someone that I recall responding to people saying we could not logistically remove all illegals with the statement why not, so some broad amnesty program would be a clear flip flop.

I think everyone is justified to be concerned and to demand clarification, but after all of his good work on this issue, I strongly suggest you allow him the chance to clarify and elaborate before writing them man off entirely, pulling down websites, etc.

Re: Amnesty groups uniting

Dixie, April, SoSad....
    Would you please remove all(off topic) posts(on this page) not refering to the "LOU DOBBs" issue.
    Starting with the one below first

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Hope everyone Is prepared to fight.... http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/11/ ... ag=topnews
    Please keep it on topic. Thanks!!!

We are seeking your opinions about the statements Lou Dobbs made to Telemundo
    See details here:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-983990.html#983990

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lou for Senate, Not President

Don't spoil the Presidential race with a third party run and give victory to the libs. Run as a conservative republican for Senate.

I am dissapointed with Lou's comments.

About the interview with Maria and Lou Dobbs. First off Maria should get her facts straight too. All prisoners wear pink at the Tent city prison she was talking about. And really doesn't anybody get it? It is not about Mexicans. It is about ILLEGAL!! And when you reed the comments under the video you see that Maria is not talking for all Mexicans. The ones who came here the right way also say Illegal is ILLEGAL. I'm also tired of hearing that America was build on immigrants. My forefathers came from Ireland "Legally", and don't say the whites took this land away from the Indians, because One of my Irish forefathers fell in love with an Indian and made her his wife. Which makes me a Proud Irish+Native American. And I'm proud of both What happened 200 years ago has nothing to do with NOW. But I must say I'm not sure about Lou Dobbs. He seamed to be week about his views. Though the whole interview was only about something Dobbs said 3 years ago. But the Shwine flu that we have right now did come from Mexico !!
    For right now I will watch Dobbs and hope he just had a bad day

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by LAPhil
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by LAPhil
    OK, it's working now. Anyway, that's how you do it. I had the same question for the group not too long ago myself.
    Is that something the webmaster has to do for the whole forum?
    No, you can do it yourself. Just scroll down the page for Your Info until you get to the line for the time adjustment. You'll see it.
    WOW!! I just fixed it! Thank you SO MUCH for this information, LAPhil. For EST, it's GMT -5 hours folks! This is fantastic. I can't thank you enough.

redoaklady! THANK YOU for raising the question, so LAPhil could help us find the answer. Others may have already known this, but I've been in La La Time for years.

I figured it out a few months ago, and changed mine also. Once you do it, the time changes immediately even on all your old posts. I was also in la-la land about it for a while. I just thought the time was set that way by ALIPAC website for some reason, and/or couldn't be changed.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

NOamNASTY wrote:
    WHY GO ON TLELEMUNDO TO BEGIN WITH ? Why does he need their support or care what the criminals want ? All who conspire with criminals are criminals themselves .
    Thats what I don't understand. It bothers me that Dobbs even thought he needed to go on TELEMUNDO. Who cares what they think?

Wonder if Dobbs realizes how many LEGAL U.S. Citizens are begging for the opportunity to vote for an honest, non-pandering politician, who doesn't care about being all politically correct, and who actually advocates for the American people?
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</