Page 54 of 92 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ControlFreaks wrote:
    There are many times that I have researched the immigration laws of other countries, just so I could go through the legal process of moving there, and getting the hell out of here.
    I have also researched the immigration laws of other countries in preparation for getting out of this one, if necessary. (I took the application test for Canada, to see what my score would be. I was short by a point or two, so it would help if I could learn some French.)

If this problem isn't reversed, or God forbid, an amnesty is passed, I'm hoping at least one state will secede, or I plan to leave. If enough Americans leave, we can have ex-pat support groups in our new countries.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

I don't see an issue here.

This reporter Maria has swayed the opinion of Lou Dobbs to whatever stance that network, Telemundo takes.

Leprosy has been a reality in Mexico. A friend and her family who goes to Mexico regularly told me back in 2002 that there were people, Mexicans/Indians down in the villages of Mexico who indeed had Leprosy, as well as TB, Chaga virus and other ailments. My friend contacted the US CDC who responded that since it is South of the border there was nothing they could do about it.

Not only did these villagers have these diseases, they were also being held captive and forced to work in the fields of the cartels growing and processing cocaine, marijuana and meth. At gun point mind you.

I have long been of the opinion that Lou Dobbs needed to leave CNN. CNN did not support the so-called "radical" views that Lou Dobbs held.

I see it as a good thing that Lou has removed himself from the ranks of CNN.

Whatever Lou Dobbs' future endeavors will be, will be better served far away from the reigns of CNN.

My friends also told me that rape of young women was commonplace in these villages in Mexico. As sad as that is, it is a reality. Not only were the women held hostage also were the children and even the men.

I believe this is a smear campaign to discredit Lou Dobbs and an attempt to keep him from seeking public office.

As for Joe Arpaio, the Sheriff was given authority and training from the Feds. Now all of the sudden the Feds have taken away that authority? Seems strange to me. Sheriff Joe was the ONLY LE agency in AZ to accept that task. Now he is stripped of that authority? Something is wrong with this picture. Suddenly he is breaking the law after being granted the training and authority to enforce immigration policy?

As I said, I am of the opinion that this is an attempt at a smear. Those of you who have responded here to take away Lou Dobbs' credibility need to re-examine those thoughts and really look into it. I truly believe that you will find evidence to the contrary.
    RDR

I believe this is a smear campaign to discredit Lou Dobbs and an attempt to keep him from seeking public office.
    Lou was the one who made the comments. It is not like somone else made the comments.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WHY is this person with only 6 posts given so much attention? Just askin'?
    RDR

Quote Originally Posted by riverdunesrat
    WHY is this person with only 6 posts given so much attention? Just askin'?
    It is the topic that is receiving the posts....not the person.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

RedOakLady wrote:
    As far as the "newbie" reference - a comment I made the other day welcoming all the obviously brand new posters got a "welcome to you, too, newbie, I've been here several years". That's ok - I just think people are irritated enough already here - I don't want to add to discomfort in any way to anyone's personal problems or irritation, lol.
    You're more tolerant than I am, I would have told them where to go. Some people have fragile egos and need to believe they know more than others. You haven't posted much, but you've been here for almost 1-1/2 years, thats not a "newbie".
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

TiredOfApathy wrote:
    I too have noticed the recent spike in traffic and would like to welcome all the newcomers!

One caveat though folks...Has anyone considered the possibility that some of the new traffic might be directed here to shoot Lou Dobbs down on the steps of the court of public opinion? We are in a struggle against a pretty crafty bunch, and even some ACORN staff are witty enough to Google up ALIPAC and pose as friendlies. Don't make too much out of the recent enthusiasm until you see it translated into positive action. I would think that pro-illegal types would love to damage ALIPAC and Lou Dobbs, and driving a wedge between the two could certainly motivate someone to come on here and hammer Dobbs as if they were ALIPAC supporters.
    AND Shad wrote:
    Yes Tiredofapathy, I have noticed well over 100 first time posters and many more with less than five post's. I have had some of the same uneasy feelings. I'm hoping these feelings are because there are so many out there that would like for all of us to just shut up and go away...Which is not going to happen. In the mean time I will just hope that we have all these new members and be grateful for them. shad
    It has occurred to me too, with suddenly so many newcomers, that some might have a different agenda.

I have thought about what the motivation would be for someone to join ALIPAC now, and try to pretend they are angry at Dobbs for the Telemundo interview. But 1. Even if only half are truly against illegal immigration, that is still a lot of new members!! 2. If some are trolls, they will not be able to keep up the facade for long, won't be able to fool ALIPACers for long. And its up to Dobbs if we will trust him again, it won't matter what some Trolls say. ALIPACers aren't that easily manipulated. Any Trolls will leave when they realize their tactics aren't working.

mk and judy - hope you will continue to 'hang in there with me' on this for at least a little while.

if not Lou, then who do we have to turn to?

to builditnow - tolerance comes from lots of practice and patience comes before tolerance, I believe.

I have the patience to allow Lou to explain himself, for one thing - and I also don't have to 'bristle' at every smart A$$ word that every yokel who needs to build himself up throws at me. life's too short.

Psalm 127:1-

I give up - nite all

Quote Originally Posted by redoaklady
    To ourselves and God.

Quote Originally Posted by redoaklady
    mk and judy - hope you will continue to 'hang in there with me' on this for at least a little while.

to builditnow - tolerance comes from lots of practice and patience comes before tolerance, I believe.

I have the patience to allow Lou to explain himself, for one thing - and I also don't have to 'bristle' at every smart A$$ word that every yokel who needs to build himself up throws at me. life's too short.

Psalm 127:1-

I give up - nite all
    Yes, I firmly believe that we need to allow Lou the opportunity to explain himself, and provide a clarification. I listened to the Telemundo tape 2 more times early this morning. It was not a good interview for Lou. Not good at all. But I could tell he was trying to reach out to the Latino community to help enforce the laws, to work with us to secure the borders. I believe that was his mission to invite Hispanic Americans to get on board with securing the borders and enforcing the laws, but unfortunately so much of the interview was spent on the crap about leprosy and pink underwear that he really didn't have time to discuss all that he wanted to discuss so he came across conciliatory and pandering.

Still ... he has to explain what he meant by "legalization under certain conditions" ... and he must never apologize to anyone for not addressing them in a foreign language ... ever again.

In fact, he should just stay away from Telemundo and Univision altogether.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn