Page 60 of 92 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by redoaklady
    I have read every post in this thread - up to page 24 - I took the survey.
    I'm sorry but I missed the survey. When I checked all I saw was one in Spanish and I don't understand Spanish that well. Would somebody please help me out.

Re: Following the Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by libbie
    Looking forward to a peaceful and logical dialogue in the future.
    Something has to be done to make uniform immigration policies!
    The laws should be uniform for all immigrants...Canadians..Mexicans..etc.
    This would improve relations with all cultures...and it needs to be legal for all.
    Would you vote for Lou Dobbs?

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    If Lou Dobbs has turned on us then the most strategic time to take action against his agenda, if he has gone over to the amnesty / legalization side, would be soon while the story is hot.

We will honor those of you that want to give more Lou Time but we are only going to wait till Monday midday Tuesday at the latest.

The outcry across the nation is so loud that if Lou Dobbs cant hear it and respond to it by then he deserves what he gets.

W
    I guess the talking point hinges on "certain conditions" @ .30 min. I hope he can pass your litmus test on this point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moekPQ32aRM

The first thing he did was to apologize for not being able to conduct the interview in Spanish.
    Why did he apologize?
    This is America and we speak English!
    I won't support him.

Quote Originally Posted by cynthiatweedle
    Quote Originally Posted by redoaklady
    I have read every post in this thread - up to page 24 - I took the survey.
    I'm sorry but I missed the survey. When I checked all I saw was one in Spanish and I don't understand Spanish that well. Would somebody please help me out.
    Thanks I found the survey. I doubt anybody was as dumb as I was not to scroll down to find the survey, but just in case here's the link:

ALIPAC SURVEY LINK
    http://survey.constantcontact.com/surve ... 7cfs/start

Re: Lou Dobbs amesty statements on Telemundo

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by Rab3834
    Hello All, I just finished listening to the interrview and have concluded that he has said nothing different than he has said in the past. He has always said that the quote" illegal immigrants are the only rational actors in the amnesty debate". I believe that the fact that the statements he made were made during an interview on a mexican Television station. I frankly don't understand what difference that should make but apparently subconciously the fact that that's wehere the interview was taped has has an undue influence on the public. I DO NOT believe that Lou has changed his views and the points he made in the interview are exactly the same as he has espoused for the past four years or so.
    t
    Sincerely Rabky
    Rabky,

Since you feel Lou Dobbs's comments to Telemundo are consistent with what he has said in the past, could you or anyone else find us a documented prior example of Lou Dobbs advocating legalizing illegal aliens in America?

I would like to see where this has ever been said by Lou before.

Somehow me and and a lot of other fans missed it over the last four years. From his description of his feelings on Telemundo it sounded like such beliefs might have been in the fine print in one of his books, but not on his TV Show.

W
    I am an extremely strong supporter of enforcing the immigration laws. Living in Arizona it is a HUGE issue. I understand the ALIPACK position. I respect it. I also respect that Lou has also been and I believe continues to support the stop of illegal immigration. I don't know if this clip can count as his "continued" support of legalizing immigration or going in an amnesty direction but I do think it shows his willingness to talk about what needs to be done about it...just as he attempted to do on Tele-manudo.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zAqamDzNus&NR=1

Quote Originally Posted by ourcountrynottheirs
    I'm very surprised that Lou sold us out. But, the interviewer was correct, he does sound like a politician. I think he has political aspirations and needs the Hispanic vote. Wow, I never thought I'd see this day.

Should I change my avatar?
    WOW! I have not seen you here in a while...funny thing- your avatar was one of the first things I thought about when this story broke. I wondered what you must be thinking after seeing this (since you met him in person and all...)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ControlFreaks
    I've gone back and read all of the posts since my first one, and I want to ask of everyone, please don't give up on Lou just yet. I'm just another average Joe, retired, disabled, and sitting here in my recliner all day, soaking up the news as much as possible. I have never belonged to any organization on a National level when it comes to politics, but have had my days of infuriating county government. I am sure that there are a lot of other people within this organization that are much more intelligent and better-informed than I, but I still cannot see that it is necessary to throw in the towel on Lou at this juncture.

While my disability relies on our government being able to keep in its coffers at least some of the money that I paid into over the years that I worked, I am angered every single time I hear of our government pandering to, catering to, and shelling out Americans taxpayer dollars to the Illegals. I do have at least some kind of vested interest in this topic, other than the fact that Mexico really wants its land back, and encourages its citizens to form in masses so it can be realized in the near future.

Please people. The one thing that we as a nation of supporters don't want, is for Lou to gain an elected seat where he would have a direct vote on issues that have even angered him in the past, only to say to others, "When that video came out, you ALIPAC, turned tail on me immediately, so therefore, I wish no further involvement with you at all."

Just my opinion only folks. I don't think it's proper to make a move without first getting his response. Don't look for the warm and fuzzy response that you would like to hear from him either. He now knows that anything he says, even in response to us here, will be published for the Mexican community to read, hear, or watch. He is going to be on his toes from now on out.

We should give him the opportunity to explain. As I mentioned in one of my previous posts, it may be that he would either draft legislation or sign legislation that would create an, "Amnesty Bill", if you will, that would be next to impossible for the Illegals to see a light in the end of it.
    Lou's silence, in and of itself, IS A RESPONSE. We have emailed him, and I am sure he is aware of the firestorm of controversy this has caused. Yet he remains silent. Why? I'll tell you why....because he is standing behind his comments in the Telemundo interview.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Quote Originally Posted by ControlFreaks
    We should give him the opportunity to explain. As I mentioned in one of my previous posts, it may be that he would either draft legislation or sign legislation that would create an, "Amnesty Bill", if you will, that would be next to impossible for the Illegals to see a light in the end of it.
    Lou's silence, in and of itself, IS A RESPONSE. We have emailed him, and I am sure he is aware of the firestorm of controversy this has caused. Yet he remains silent. Why? I'll tell you why....because he is standing behind his comments in the Telemundo interview.
    Yes, just like the response McCain had for conservatives.

Can't he have a weekend to prepare himself for this very firestorm? Let's not haste and have a Salem Witch Trial. rather than give him time to prepare and offer an explanation on Monday?
    Obammy is NOT a United States Citizen. He is NOT MY President. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWTs1YyhFRg