Page 63 of 92 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes, and they missed the rally's in Pasadena and Post Falls Idaho too!

Quote Originally Posted by cynthiatweedle
    Quote Originally Posted by OnePatriot
    I just took the Lou Dobbs survey. For as many people complaining about Dobbs' position on Telemudo only 575 members have taken the survey. Since I'm a newbe to ur group, just how many members do "we" have? Maybe this explains the pathetic turnout at the Pasadena rally a couple of weeks ago along with the poor turnout in Post Falls Idaho! if "about" 600 is all we got then lets just call it a day right now because "we" aren't going to change nothing!
    As far as arresting "Illegal aliens" for Title 8 of the U.S. Constitution law enforcement stopped doing that back in the early 1980's. I am retired from a predominantly Hispanic city outside Los Angeles and there's NOBODY outside ICE making ANY arrests, and thats the way its been for over 25 years! (NOT TO MENTION SANCTUARY CITIES AND LATINO POLITICIANS)
    As for my vote in 2010 &12, I'd vote for Mickey Mouse if we could get him elected and break the back of the two party stranglehold the dem's and rep's have us in!!! Nothings going to change if we just jump behind "another" republican because he, or she, was the lesser of the two evils!! Believe me, ALL politicans are EVIL and out for themselves, we've got to try and change the status quo or we're wasting our time!! As for LOU, HE AT LEAST DESERVES AN OPPORTUNITY TO EXPLAIN HIS POSTURING TO WILLIAM BEFORE WE GO ASK MICKEY, DONALD OR GOOFY TO RUN!!
    Oh, by the way, that's just my opinion and I certainly respect and look forward to yours!
    Maybe a bunch of people missed the survey like I did or took another method of response.
    I am amazed that 600 people are even here on Thanksgiving weekend.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    I just took the Lou Dobbs survey. For as many people complaining about Dobbs' position on Telemudo only 575 members have taken the survey. Since I'm a newbe to ur group, just how many members do "we" have? Maybe this explains the pathetic turnout at the Pasadena rally a couple of weeks ago along with the poor turnout in Post Falls Idaho! if "about" 600 is all we got then lets just call it a day right now because "we" aren't going to change nothing!
    As far as arresting "Illegal aliens" for Title 8 of the U.S. Constitution law enforcement stopped doing that back in the early 1980's. I am retired from a predominantly Hispanic city outside Los Angeles and there's NOBODY outside ICE making ANY arrests, and thats the way its been for over 25 years! (NOT TO MENTION SANCTUARY CITIES AND LATINO POLITICIANS)
    As for my vote in 2010 &12, I'd vote for Mickey Mouse if we could get him elected and break the back of the two party stranglehold the dem's and rep's have us in!!! Nothings going to change if we just jump behind "another" republican because he, or she, was the lesser of the two evils!! Believe me, ALL politicans are EVIL and out for themselves, we've got to try and change the status quo or we're wasting our time!! As for LOU, HE AT LEAST DESERVES AN OPPORTUNITY TO EXPLAIN HIS POSTURING TO WILLIAM BEFORE WE GO ASK MICKEY, DONALD OR GOOFY TO RUN!!
    Oh, by the way, that's just my opinion and I certainly respect and look forward to yours!
    Maybe a bunch of people missed the survey like I did or took another method of response.
    Ain't it the truth!!

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Exactly. We can not afford the risk of being "fair-weather friends" and not giving people who have adored and respected for over half a decade the boot before they have a chance to clarify.
    My interest in Dobbs was in his stance, his stance has changed. I have never put him above my country in a friendship way.
    Actually, his stance hasn't changed. He has stated at least 3 times in 3 different segments I saw over the years that he agrees that AFTER the borders are secured and illegal immigration has stopped, that there may need to be a humane solution for those that are still here. I've heard it. I think it's even in his books. He's not for 100% deportation. I am, he's not. I like Lou because he truly supports and fights for securing the borders, enforcing US immigration law and deporting illegal aliens, but he's not as radical as I am on deportations. He has a softer view on that but AFTER the borders are secure and the problem solved. What that softer view is, what the circumstances or conditions would be to legalize an illegal alien, in what numbers, or when ... he's never even gone into BECAUSE he doesn't believe there should even be a dialogue about that until AFTER the borders are secured, illegal immigration is under control of our authorities not foreign nations and their citizens, and only in ways that are in the best interest of the American People.

He needs to clarify, and we need to wait for that clarification. The official position of ALIPAC is different than mine. ALIPAC doesn't promote 100% deportation. ALIPAC promotes zero legalization and attrition. But what we ALL agree on, is we want our borders secured, our fence finished, our laws enforced to the letter, most of us want E-verify, expansion of the 287 (g) program nationwide, in-state tuition for illegal aliens stopped, drivers licenses for illegal aliens stopped, hiring of illegal aliens stopped, public services for illegal aliens stopped, anchor babies and birthright citizenship for illegal aliens stopped, and so much more. But even amongst the activists, some of us have different views than others on how, what, when, why and where.

So there's just no reasonable cause in my view to crucify Lou Dobbs over an interview that was set up clearly to pander and conciliate with the Legal Latino community. What was most revealing about this interview with Telemundo, was how this station degraded Legal Latinos into "illegal aliens", one and all, harping only on "undocumented immigrants", when Lou was there to address Legal Latino Voters, not illegal aliens who have no role at all in our political or legal system except the right to a deportation hearing prior to being deported back to their land of citizenship.

Hopefully he's learned his lesson that there is no voice in our country for Legal Latinos except ALIPAC. Every other organization and media outlet is more interested in promoting the interests of illegal aliens, illegal Latinos included, than they are promoting the best interest of Hispanic and Latino Americans, whose interests are the same as any other US citizen, who want their jobs and wages protected the same as any American Worker, who want their schools and hospitals, neighborhoods ad public services and tax bills protected against the cost and ravages of illegal immigration the same as any other US citizen.

What the Telemundo interview revealed was that Telemudo is a voice only for illegal aliens and the foreign nations and foreign nationals that comprise that illegal but highly profitable black market industry, not Lou Dobbs who not only opposes it and but wants to stop it and shut it down.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: found this on the net.

Quote Originally Posted by sk1951
    Dobbs, 64, of Wantage, N.J., has admitted an interest in politics, and the New York Times reports a run for the U.S. Senate is possible in 2012 before testing presidential waters.

The Americans for Legal Immigration Political Action Committee, or ALIPAC, was stunned by Dobbs' apparent reversal, especially after it set up a website urging him to run for the presidency or Senate, a site which to date collected more than $666,000 in donations.

"This news is going to break a lot of hearts in America. The American people are suffering so much and so many of us, myself included, believed in Lou Dobbs," said William Gheen, president of ALIPAC. "I am hurt, dismayed, angry, sad, exasperated, red faced, embarrassed, and more after seeing this video."

Gheen is now asking for feedback from the public on Dobbs' new remarks.
    http://ow.ly/Gylm
    Unless Dobbs has been tied up and tossed into a closet he has heard about this, and, yet despite the all the turmoil this has caused, he speaks not? Is this how a friend behaves? Is this how someone who is as concerned as we are about our country behaves?
    I also have questions about the silence. I think...as a very professional journalist, Lou knew that a fire would ignite over the telemanudo interview. He may have even skirted and blurred the line simply to raise a stink...so to speak. I wonder if he had announced his vacation prior to the interview or if that was a sudden response to the show. I also wonder if he is simply timing his response allowing the controversy to marinade a bit before further comments are made. At the very least he has brought massive attention to himself (Mikel Jackson style) and the immigration issue...and that is a big part of politics...in that he has exceedingly excelled.

As we all know so well...what we see is rarely if ever what is really happening. Let's hope this was all strategic and planed. Lou may even be more willy then we think.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by ControlFreaks
    I would like to know from Mr. Gheen, however, what the rules are in promoting your organization, in that seeking new recruits to sign up. Are people allowed to make references to your organization directly? Are people allowed to use your org's logo in sending out such an email?
    Email questions to WilliamG@alipac.us

April
    Quote Originally Posted by redpony353

Survey here for those who missed it!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-179669.html

A few years ago someone sent in a comment about his show that he read on the air: it would be wonderful if Lou started his own 24/7 network. Just imagine LNN (Lou News Network) competing with CNN!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lou Dobbs

Obviously Lou has made some bad choices in his pursuit of illegal immigration. But, for the most part he is right in saying that we have got to stop this insane practice. Maria complained about the civil rights of illegals being violated? What does she not understand about the word "illegal"? They have violated our laws. They have chosen to enter our country in total disregard for our laws. We cannot continue this course of giving amnesty every twenty years to millions of people who come here illegally. This is just nuts! Try going to Mexico and breaking their laws see how your civil rights are respected.... you go Lou!!

Re: Stop Supporting Lou Dobbs!

Quote Originally Posted by teridavisnewman
    He has no qualifications for the Senate other than reading a script on TV, he's a talking head! If you want to support someone for US Congress, support this woman: www.voteforteri2010.com
    She's got a strong message, is adamantly opposed to amnesty and her message is resonating with the voters of the 12th Congressional district and she's a FIREBALL when she talks to the people--she's a blonde Palin and she's wicked smart! Take a look at her because she's far more deserving than a washed up TV anchor!
    Well...she sounds good!