Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I voted yes this morning, but didn't have time to leave a comment. I say start the process... YESTERDAY!

I also am in favor of a million person march on DC. I have attended several tea parties, they are great but MSM pretty much refuses to cover them. But if WE put a million people in DC, how can they ignore that?

I am so frustrated and disgusted, that for me ( and I am only speaking for myself here) I am at the point of anything goes. Think Kent State, The Democratic Convention etc.

My Mother keeps asking, when are you going back to Canada? I have that as a last resort, but I sure as hell AM NOT GIVING UP MY COUNTRY WITHOUT A FIGHT!

Yes, call for his impeachment immediately. 91 %91 %91 % 91.14% (1687)
    No, Pursue other options 7 %7 %7 % 7.29% (135)
    No, I support the new amnesty orders for DHS 0 %0 %0 % 0.59% (11)
    Undecided 0 %0 %0 % 0.97% (1

Total Votes: 1851
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Start with the PRESIDENT
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have felt a along that holding employer's feet to the fire is the solution to the illegal immigrant problem. I think it is just that simple. No jobs, no illegal immigrants, at least not as many. It looks like this administration is moving in that direction and I have to give them credit for that.
    BillG

Any person who would spend to date over $800,000 keep a birth certificate hidde n, has something to hide! I recently discovered that he(Mr Obama), consulted with a law firm as far back as 2006, to find a way around the citizenship requirement!
    This IMPOSTER HAS TO GO!!!!!
    Proud to Have Served the US in the Navy

Congressmen lack the Patriotism-Recalls are citizen-driven

Recall of pro-amnesty Senators or Congressmen (it can be done at the local level as well) would be easier to accomplish than a Presidential Impeachment. To quote the National Conference of State Legislatures “Recall is a procedure that allows citizens to remove and replace a public official before the end of a term of office.â€

This sounds like the way to go...

I too am ready for a march on Washington. Enough is enough. I am glad that I didn't vote for Obama and tried to warn people that I knew were going to vote for him. I grew up in a well known city in Tennessee. It was a wonderful town to grow up in and I was very proud to say that it was the town I was from. Now, it is better known as "little Mexico." How shameful for our government to let it come to this. It doesn't even look like the same place. Now, the town I currently live in, is also looking like "little Mexico." Our government doesn't care, but I do. I am on the phones and emailing every time I receive an activism notice. I will fight it as long as I am needed and will continue to recruit more people to the cause. I say lets march on Washington and very soon. Let the revolution begin!!!!

I have to play devil's advocate here. ALIPAC stands for Americans for Legal Immigration and I really don't want to see the stance going to supposed/perceived anarchy. There are too many local goofballs to impress with views on their laxity on illegal immigration and enforcement of the laws on the books that need to hear from all of us.
    It was Bush 41 that called for a New World Order, Clinton who signed NAFTA, and Bush 43 who left our borders open for his first six years, finally allowing the National Guard on the border, unarmed and doing support work.
    And the horror of Barack taking his jacket off in the Oval Office (perhaps he was finally realizing what he got himself into courtesy his predecessors) and Michelle being sleeveless! The MSM seems to find this much more important than the punishment of this country at the hands of those that don't belong here.
    Impeachment of Obama is a tangent I do not believe needs to be pursued, even though I would prefer GWB and gang be tried for treason, but that should not be the aim either. It is the illegals demanding and being granted something we all pay for with tax dollars.

Artemis Welcome, welcome. So glad you are joining us at ALIPAC.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast