Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Should We Call For The Impeachment of Barack Obama?

Friends of ALIPAC,

We need to know how our supporters feel.

Please read the following two articles then vote and post your reactions using the following links.

Articles
    Obama's DHS Creates Amnesty Program Not Authorized By Congress!
    http://www.alipac.us/article4097.html

Illegals freed as immigration probe continues into Bellingham company
    http://www.alipac.us/article4092.html

ALIPAC Survey
    Should Obama be Impeached for Creating Amnesty Without Congressional Approval?
    http://www.alipac.us/survey-54.html

Your comments and feedback about these stories and this survey are welcome at this link...
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-875833.html#875833
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Not only Obama, but impeach all pro-amnesty members of the corrupt Congress as well. If they don't represent the citizens of this Country they have no business being in office!

Yes, call for his impeachment immediately. 89.47% (136)
    No, Pursue other options 9.21% (14)
    No, I support the new amnesty orders for DHS 1.32% (2)
    Undecided 0 %0 %0 % 0.00% (0)

Total Votes: 152
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

impeach obama

If it isn't already obvious, and it should be, this guy in the White House hates America and everything it stands for. I have never in my life seen one individual spend so much energy trying to destroy in such a short amount of time, what we as a nation, have spent the last 200 years creating. If he is successful, we will not even recgonize this country in 4 years. Impeach and throw out of office immediately. Him and every one of his ethically challanged appointments should leave and crawl back into the holes from which they came from.

Welcome to ALIPAC, Sheepdog! It's good to see you jumping right in here.

LOL @ ethically challenged ...
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Yes, call for his impeachment immediately. 90.16% (275)
    No, Pursue other options 8.20% (25)
    No, I support the new amnesty orders for DHS 0.98% (3)
    Undecided 0 %0 %0 % 0.66% (2)

Total Votes: 305

illegal immigration and impeachment

I'm sick of these liberal sobs,throw them all out, preferably out of the country since they hate it so much.They are all destroying our country and don't give a damn.We all need to rally and fight for our country and take it back from these traitorous American hating SOBs.I still can't understand how people in the US could have voted for Barack Hussein Obama,what idiots.
    We should deport every illegal in this country and close our borders once and for all.They come here and could care less about being a good Americans.If these politicians get their way with amnesty and we don't stop them this country will be destroyed forever.They are doing everything they can to change our America and destroy what we used to have.Obama and his appointees hate this country and what we once stood for.We need to all stand up for Our America and take it back NOW.

All I have to say about this situation is this

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

The Obama Administration and Illegal Aliens

We elected Mr. Obama to fix this economy and fix the health care system, which by the way, it is so expensive. They say that we are the best nation in the world, but its citizens are not able to buy reasonable health care insurance. If we get sick, we go to the hospital and if we do not have insurance we get a huge bill that we cannot pay. As a result, we have to sell our homes to pay medical bills or we commit suicide because the financial burden is so high that we cannot cope with it. Mr. Barack Obama instead of giving help to illegal aliens (they must be deported if they are here illegally), fix NOW, the health care system. Mr. Obama and to ALL THE DEMOCRATS IN CONGRESS AND MS. PELOSI, I promise you one thing, next election I will not vote for you guys. You are a bunch of politicians who do not listen to American citizens. You listen to illegal aliens. OK, continue doing it, you WILL NOT BE REELECTED.

We need to have each member of the House and Senate, individually declare their position on enforcement and deportation of illegal aliens.
    Gather their positions, then post it on ALIPC's web site. This way everyone in the country can reference it and vote accordingly. We can thin the herd of idiots in Washington, and get rid of them.
    It's not a hard thing to do, to gather and post. I've written my congressman many, many times and he always answeres me.[/b]

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast