Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sent this email tonight to this contact and the two others names listed at Marquette University:

Mrs. Mary C. Czech-Mrochinski
    Marquette University

Dear Mrs. Czech-Mrochinski:

Why is Marquette University supporting radical groups like Voces de la Frontera? Recently activists from this radical group stormed the home of Wisconsin Senator Cathy Stepp and harassed and intimidated her and her family because they didn’t like the fact that she was supporting Assembly Bill 69 – an immigration enforcement measure on driver’s licenses.

Below and for your information is a supportive letter I sent by email to Senator Stepp tonight. I am outraged that some churches in America side with lawbreakers at the expense of legal and law-abiding taxpaying citizens.

Sincerely,

[inserted letter addressed to Senator Stepp here]
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

I'm mostly done with contacting the list on this Alipac alert except I did not contact the sheriff departments because, as W said, his emails were deleted. I can try phone calls Monday unless I hear otherwise.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

Laws

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    This is what I emailed the Senator:

I'm glad you are safe, Senator. I was shocked to hear of the ordeal you went through. The woman who sent those people there to your house was dead wrong, as were the people who showed up at your house. I hope this isn't how Hispanic people act or think when they want something. Below is a posting that I recently made at a website.

Senator Stepp and a huge problem with a possible illegal gathering/protest in front of her house. This could be interpreted as a viable threat to the Senator--who in the heck do they think they are breaking our laws..

These people need to be made an example of after they have been identified and found. We need to protect other officials of the US Government. Exposing the organization reponsible for the gathering in front of the Senator's house is imperative! No matter what differences there may be between Senators and Congressmen and their constituants, we must protect our government. Organizations that primarily look out only for a single minority that try and get away with organizing illegal protests such as the one in front of the Senator's house are clearly not operating in a fashion of assimilation or production (there goes their cliam about good-hearted people looking for work). Add NO RESPECT FOR THE LAW on top of that.

This should not be swept under the rug and we need to protect our elected officials in the future. We need to identify the perpetrators. Charge them, sentence them, deport them, whatever needs to be done. The guilty should be incarceratated and the organization be disbanded.

Aside from that, our politicians should now realize that a rising of minority extremists pose a real and new threat. They will try and say that the Patriot Act will solve everything. Well, in this case, it may have IF our officials were looking somewhere else rather than at odinary citizens. At least they could go to the trouble to make sure that these kinds of organizations don't get funded with our tax dollars. How many more of our officials are going to have to be theatened by these extremists? I will be emailing the Senator to let her know that she is among our bravest. Standing her ground makes her a hero in my mind.

That's what I posted.

Please continue with your efforts regarding driver's licenses. They are a priviledge and not a right. Foreign people migrating here illegally should not be entitled to or demand things like driver licenses. It undermines our standard of how we obey the law. They are trying to change our laws to accomodate them when it should be the opposite--they should abide by our laws to accomodate us. After all, they are the ones who are visiting in someone else's country, right? In the end, they would make for better assimilators!
    "who in the heck do they think they are breaking our laws".Are you kidding? "Illegal Aliens" are allowed to break our laws.
    One of those "Illegals", beat a 16 yr old school girl,almost to death because she did not answer his "Wolf Call",and he still walks our streets.Some of them have 5 or 6 DUI`s,and still drive because the police have a "Hands Off" order from ,"Bush".I used to ask myself why the "Mexicans" did not take back thier own country.Now I ask the same question of Americans.
    Bush is the Number One Enemy of our country.
    If I lived in Texas,as a cowboy,everytime I saw Bush walk around,bowlegged like a Cowboy that`s been riding the fence allday,I would,at least,have a BIG LAUGH. "Bush" is a texan, Humiliating Texas.As long as "Bush" is in office,Texans have no bragging rights.Texas..you should be Ashamed.You should have "Mended" your fences....Look what got out.

I wish now, in retrospect, that I had not written Senator Stepp. After finding out that she SUPPORTED IN-STATE TUITION for ILLEGALS, I have lost a lot of the "passion" I felt when first learning about the incident at her home. The more I have read about her, the more I believe that she is NOT ANTI-ILLEGAL. One of the articles quoted her as saying that she had been working hard for these people and that, on that one particular issue, she voted against them was because it was the LAW.

It appears to me that these "Latino Activist" groups felt betrayed by Senator Stepp for voting for license security since she has voted YES with them on in-state tuition for illegal aliens in her state!
    This does NOT sound like a person who is on our side.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Well, perhaps this incident was her wake up call.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I feel the same as Bootsie on this one. Didn't Carl Rove have the same thing happen to him at his home while his son was playing with the immigration lawyer's son from next door.

He had to call the police also because the children were so frightened.

That she voted for in state tuition speaks volumes to me. I think i'll take a pass on this one.

Banned
    I never even heard about this incident. What ever came of it?

Senator Stepp called last week and asked me to thank all of you that came to her aid during this terrible situation.

I really did not expect a call from her, but we talked for about an hour.

Although she is leaving office to spend more time with her family, I asked her to consider taking a broader role on immigration enforcement issues.

She seemed very clear and in the know about this crisis and what needs to be done.

Also, she wanted me to make sure that all of you knew that SHE NEVER AGREED TO SUPPORT IN-STATE Tuition for illegal aliens. That is something the Open Borders Lobby said about her because she was kind enough to meet with them and lend a sympathetic ear.

After she met with them, they went around making false claims about her support for such legislation

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Senator Stepp called last week and asked me to thank all of you that came to her aid during this terrible situation.

I really did not expect a call from her, but we talked for about an hour.

Although she is leaving office to spend more time with her family, I asked her to consider taking a broader role on immigration enforcement issues.

She seemed very clear and in the know about this crisis and what needs to be done.

Also, she wanted me to make sure that all of you knew that SHE NEVER AGREED TO SUPPORT IN-STATE Tuition for illegal aliens. That is something the Open Borders Lobby said about her because she was kind enough to meet with them and lend a sympathetic ear.

After she met with them, they went around making false claims about her support for such legislation

W
    This is great news!

I wrote a personal letter to Senator Stepp and believe I posted it in the long thread. Wrote a few other letters to others who were involved. I'm truly grateful that congress members sometimes listen to us. My day was made.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123