Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome to ALIPAC Michael5a and thank you tremendously for your service to AmericaALIPAC is a nationwide community and we will certainly help California and Texas.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to ALIPAC Micheal5a!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

wow -- this is very encouraging..

very cool - and very encouraging in this up hill battle against "the man" (big brother)

i think the faxing and calls and emails to our elect have certainly helped, as our outcry has certainly been heard.. but regretably not by the presidential candidates (at least not that they officially admit)

Great article! I had heard about it this past week on talk radio a couple of times and jumped for joy! Steve Camarota from CIS was on the John and Ken Show and explained his findings. Hurray.

I was also encouraged to learn of Operation Scheduled Departure. IAs need to go back home! Just go! And that includes anyone who has overstayed their Visas. Goodbye, so long, don't let the door hit you on the butt on the way out! Enough already.

I agree that something has to be done about Ramos and Compean. I was extremely disappointed with the Fifth Circuit's opinion and sent a letter to all three justices expressing my outrage. I also encouraged them to redeem themselves by convincing Jorge Boosh to either pardon or compute their sentences. I hope all alipacers will do the same.

Welcome William5A, I hear ya. I'm in So Cal and what needs to be done in the City of LA (which I'm not a resident, unfortunately) is to boot out Mayor Antonio VivaLaRaza and elect no-nonsense Walter Moore.

I look forward to the next step W. You're doing a fantastic job and I love how you're so organized and such an awesome leader. THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HUMBLE HEART!

The illegal alien supporters are very upset about this article. Im already getting a bunch of emails from them saying "It's not true it's just a false rumor" and "It's the economy not enforcement!"

W

This may be the calm before the storm....but the stats are in the right direction for US citizens. This is a bottom up fight we are in. The politicians are paid by someone to support amnesty or H1b visas which are a significant threat to our economy and culture. We the people are being played like a harp by the globalists. The most uplifting part of this story is that Robert Pastore will be denyed for the moment his North American Union with an alleged implimentation date of 2010. I attribute this entirely to our grass roots efforts(What a wonderful Team I am apart of!!) and those of talk radio and Lou Dobbs. My faith in our representitive republic is renewed as I strongly believe our founding fathers did not in any way intend for democracy to be a spectator sport. Citizens back then were very involved in government behavior.Todays couch potatoes and excess matierialism were never a factor in the Constitution as they envisioned it. But today the news is good and there are many battles ahead to be fought by a peaceful, powerful and effective citizenry. I think THIS is what democracy looks like!

If it were the economy, employers would be laying of their American Workers in even higher droves and replacing them with illegal aliens to cut their costs. But due to enforcement, E-Verify, ICE raids, detainment and prosecutions that trigger labor, OSHA and civil rights investigations, that's not a viable option for the employers any more because they'll go to jail for years due to enforcement.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy wrote:

If it were the economy, employers would be laying of their American Workers in even higher droves and replacing them with illegal aliens to cut their costs. But due to enforcement, E-Verify, ICE raids, detainment and prosecutions that trigger labor, OSHA and civil rights investigations, that's not a viable option for the employers any more because they'll go to jail for years due to enforcement.
    Don't toot that horn too loudly just yet! Everyone is not on board and you can bet there are American workers being laid-off in favor of cheaper labor, just not by the bigger corporations subject to greater scrutiny. The key is to keep the pressure on the Congress, keep the tips and investigations of unscrupulous employers going, alert authorities to fraud and corruption, and above all else continue to speak in the community on the subject. While the sleeping giant is waking, he's still drowsy and in need of a good proding!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    The illegal alien supporters are very upset about this article. Im already getting a bunch of emails from them saying "It's not true it's just a false rumor" and "It's the economy not enforcement!"

W

awwww my heart bleeds for them. Bad W. Telling them the truth and ruining their dream world.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofapathy
    Judy wrote:

Don't toot that horn too loudly just yet! Everyone is not on board and you can bet there are American workers being laid-off in favor of cheaper labor, just not by the bigger corporations subject to greater scrutiny. The key is to keep the pressure on the Congress, keep the tips and investigations of unscrupulous employers going, alert authorities to fraud and corruption, and above all else continue to speak in the community on the subject. While the sleeping giant is waking, he's still drowsy and in need of a good proding!
    So true!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast