Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    I got an email back from one of the South Carolina Representatives telling me to contact his Greenville office with the info. Has this been done? How are you approaching phone calls about his little performance. I was thinking of faxing the opening statement to his Greenville office if no one has done this...

I suppose one tactic we can use against this scum is to point out the French and Dutch are now enforcing their immigration laws - without amnesty. If the French and Dutch are doing it, why doesn't Senator Graham? Is he more of a pansy than the French and Dutch?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    This is a link to all the newspapers in South Carolina! Maybe we can find forums, places for letters, etc...

http://www.usnpl.com/scnews.php

This is from Grahams' website:

* Solve our immigration problems. Legislation should include better border security, employment verification requirements, punishment for those in the country illegally and a guest worker program. Both amnesty and the idea we are going to deport 12 million people should be rejected as unworkable, impractical solutions.

Of course the last line is BS. These creeps induced illegal aliens to come in, they can induce them to leave. If need be we can offer them free flights home, with 50 flights a day over 5 years they would all be gone. It would cost about 1% of the cost of letting them stay.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

About 1/2 of the police departments have been, lol, notified of Lindsey Graham's BIG MOUTH.

I have sent letters to the VFW, the American Legion and the Disabled Vets org in South Carolina and while I am at it, I am sending letters to the National reps for all of these organization and as many letters as I can send out to these orgs in other states as well!

Great going! Keep up the good work and dont forget to hit his campaign website with your messages to.

W

JAK

Re: NJ

Quote Originally Posted by HOTCBNS
    ANYONE IN NJ KNOW THE HOW TO BLOCK YOUR PHONE NUMBER TO THE PARTY YOU ARE CALLING??? SO SC CAN'T TELL WHERE YOU ARE CALLING FROM
    I don't know how to block, but if you ask your operator she/he can tell you.

Also, when they have made a comment about my area code...I told them I was offended by that comment! I was visiting my daughter and thought the issue was important enough to make the call! Even if I am visiting family!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Re: NJ

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by HOTCBNS
    ANYONE IN NJ KNOW THE HOW TO BLOCK YOUR PHONE NUMBER TO THE PARTY YOU ARE CALLING??? SO SC CAN'T TELL WHERE YOU ARE CALLING FROM
    I don't know how to block, but if you ask your operator she/he can tell you.

Also, when they have made a comment about my area code...I told them I was offended by that comment! I was visiting my daughter and thought the issue was important enough to make the call! Even if I am visiting family!
    Info on how to turn off your caller ID should be in the first pages of your local phone book.

It is usually a *87 or something like that.

W

It's *67 on mine.

Check the front of your phone book for instructions on how to block the delivery of your number to caller ID.

Dixie

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast