Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Found this site....is there anything here that might be useful to us?

http://www.opensecrets.org/politicians/ ... =N00009975

S E N A T O R (R - SC)
    Lindsey Graham

2001-2006 Total Receipts: $10,916,741
    2001-2006 Total Spent: $8,293,333
    Cash on Hand: $2,608,036
    Debts: $0
    Date of last report: December 31, 2006
    First elected: 2002
    Next election: 2008

Fundraising by Cycle:
    2006: $2,803,588
    2004: $2,274,920
    2002: $5,838,233

Source of Funds:
    (How to read this chart / methodology)

Individual contributions
    $8,289,211
    (75.9%)

PAC contributions
    $2,316,853
    (21.2%)

Candidate self-financing
    $0

Other
    $310,677
    (2.8%)

PAC Contribution Breakdown

Business
    $2,972,658
    (81.5%)

Labor
    $30,200
    (0.8%)

Ideological/Single Issue
    $645,378
    (17.7%)

Quality of Disclosure:

Full Disclosure
    $6,753,975
    (89.5%)

Incomplete
    $55,850
    (0.7%)

No Disclosure
    $738,331
    (9.8%)

Lindsey "Carter" Graham

Lindsey Graham had the gall to slander opponents of the stupid, illegal, and insane amnesty plan renamed "comprehensive immigration reform" as bigots and hatemongers mimicing the slanderous idiot comment of the Traitor In Cheat made when he described his pack of lies and treason called "comprehensive immigration reform" as not amnesty and without "animosity".

I called scumbag's office and asked his paid liar to explain Lindsey's stupid and insulting comment. His paid liar tried to spin this as a response to Klansmen and Nazis in SC trying to use the issue of illegal immigration to recruit members. BS. When I asked this moron why if Lindsey was so concerned with bigotry, racism, and intolerance did he make his speech before a racist Hispanic organization, La Raza, (The Race) which has in the past called for the "reconquest" of California and the western United States by any means necessary including violence.

His answer was to plead ignorance of this group's aspect and nature. More BS. When I asked him why Lindsey didn't mention the Klan or Nazis during his speech calling opponents of comprehensive immigration reform bigots, he claimed that stupid did so after the speech. Even more BS. Then I told numbnuts Lindsey, for his and that of his RINO ilk's betrayal of his sworn oath of office, the rule of law, and our national security prerogative he had signed his own pink slip and just handed the White House to the Democrats on a silver platter in 2008.

Lindsey is a filthy, stinking traitor just like his RINO buddies McCain and Jorge Bush are, and his act of greed, irresponsibility, stupidity, and insanity must be rewarded with disgust and political extinction.

I guess I will get banned form the Yahoo Group soon.

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

jp,

Why would you be banned from the Yahoo group for using your First Amendment rights?

TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Good News everyone!!

I received a reply to the letters I sent out to the American Legion and the VFW. I believe this came back from an American Legion Post but I can't be sure because the address is vague. But here is the response....
    Below the response is the letter I circulated.

Your letter has been printed to read at our meetings. Thank you.

Dear Sirs,

As a former member or the USAF and the wife of a retired USAF NCO, I was greatly disturbed by the speech given by Senator Lindsey Graham to members of La Raza recently. As you may know, Senator Graham still serves in the USAF Reserves.

His message to La Raza implied that citizens who oppose illegal immigration stand in the way of his interests in legalizing those that have broken our laws and are now demanding citizenship.

Considering the recent events in Fort Dix New Jersey where six alleged terrorists, three of whom were illegal aliens, were arrested for plotting to attack and kill as many American soldiers as they possibly could - on American soil -can we afford to be so careless in our border security, our citizenship criteria and our duty as patriotic Americans and military members to serve, first and foremost, the good of our nation and our citizens before serving the needs of others? I must question where Senator Graham's loyalties and priorities lie.

During his speech, Senator Graham stated that our immigration system was broken. I would suggest that the laws we currently have are adequate but that our leaders seem not to have the will to enforce them. Senator Lindsey believes we need to find a way to get people right with the law. I would counter that the way to do that is not to change the law to suit the lawbreaker but rather to induce the lawbreaker to follow the law.

Senator Graham states in his speech that "We are not going to run people down, we are not going to scape goat people and we are going to tell the bigots to shut up". That very sentiment is contradictory. Is it okay to run down concerned American citizens and call them bigots?

I am deeply offended that Senator Graham would imply that American Citizens who oppose the breaking of our laws and do not want illegal immigrants to be rewarded with our greatest treasure, citizenship, should be derided in that fashion. That way of thinking is un-American. I would classify it as hate speech. It is irresponsible and it is beneath the dignity of his office. Will you let Senator Graham know that his speech was ill conceived and inappropriate?

VIDEO LINK:
    SC Senator Lindsey Graham's insane comments at Racist Event!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sEfrFoAIn4

Senator Graham is now key to the Amnesty deal going down in Washington and he is politically vulnerable because he has stepped so far out of line with his constituents in this video speech to the racist group La Raza.

Read the details here....
    New, Secret Immigration Reform Plan In The Works
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... =1&thold=0

Thank you
    A concerned former member of the
    United States Air Force

I just went back over to the Graham YouTube video...it is getting lots of brand new responses. The last one was less then an hour ago! It is buzzing over there over 14,000 views!

Good work team!

Graham was booed by the GOP at the SC convention!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... =1&thold=0

If we push hard early this week to get this video out more in SC, we might be able to get some candidates to announce their run against Lindsey Graham.

What would be perfect would be for both a GOP and Democrat to announce this week by saying "I am running against Senator Lindsey Graham and he is 180 degrees in the wrong direction on immigration issues."

If that happens, we will have the impact we need during this bill debate.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Good News everyone!!

I received a reply to the letters I sent out to the American Legion and the VFW. I believe this came back from an American Legion Post but I can't be sure because the address is vague. But here is the response....
    Below the response is the letter I circulated.

Your letter has been printed to read at our meetings. Thank you.
    PROUD............you ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How sweet it is
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great job, PAF,

Congrats,

TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Thanks guys!

I was pretty excited to get this letter!

Just think of the impact all of our hard work is producing!
    I went to the youtube video and as of last night, it was still popping over there with replys!

It feels good to shine a light on a wrong doesn't it?!

Rock on guys!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast