Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Trump's Support for Amnesty Will Sink His Campaign

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posted this on Trump's facebook page -- Mr. Trump --- pro-America -- put America first (this is why Border Security/enforcement must come first--- see putting "path to citizneship"(Amnesty/ Legal status) first IS repeating the failure of the 1986 amnesty -- illegal Aliens get amnesty first and then Americans get screwed with empty promises that Border Security will get done ohh sometime in the future -- THIS IS exactly the LIE of "comprehensive immigration reform" and the rotten betraying LIE of Bush,Rubio and other amnesty supporters --NOPE -- we are not going to be fooled again -- BORDER SECURITY FIRST Before ANY FORM OF LEGAL STATUS --- what is going to be done for America?? -- NOT what is going to be done for illegal Aliens or what are they going to get -- a mass intrusion of an illegal foreign populous across our Border is NOT to enter crime us, violate us, be a public nuisance by strategy of overwhelming collective numbers, make demands and then have it their way -- PUT AMERICA and Americans first -- must see results first -- build the wall -- we need earth moving equipment, concrete and steel resourced at the Border! -- THANK YOU Mr. Trump for standing up and speaking out! Best

Good job Ron. I have told him a similar message on twitter. But I doubt he sees our posts. William and/or NumbersUSA need to somehow speak to a Trump advisor or close associate to get our message through that AMERICANS come first and immigration laws MUST be followed! Along with building a wall of course!

Quote Originally Posted by Stopillegalimmigration View Post
    Good job Ron. I have told him a similar message on twitter. But I doubt he sees our posts. William and/or NumbersUSA need to somehow speak to a Trump advisor or close associate to get our message through that AMERICANS come first and immigration laws MUST be followed! Along with building a wall of course!

While the Trump campaign will try to monitor Facebook and Twitter they will likely only see a very small fraction of what people are saying there.

But, it is a safe bet that the campaign staff will see posts and comments here at ALIPAC.us due to our strong online visiblity and web traffic.

The more of you that come here regularly to read, post, and even post links on Facebook, Twitter, and other websites pointing this way... the higher we appear in search results online.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William, since you are the head of ALIPAC can't you somehow talk to Trump's top advisors or even to Trump himself? I mean they KNOW how important illegal immigration is to conservatives so I would think you could get through to him somehow you know? THIS is the issue that got Trump to the national stage, took away attention from all other candidates, and shot him to the top of polls! So I would think they'd definitely want to hear your take on it because you are one of the largest anti illegal immigration groups out there.

My door, phone lines, and email accounts are all open the Trump campaign and any other federal campaigns for President, Senate, and Congress in 2016.

These campaigns know who we are and where we are. We are not in the billionaires club and we are fanatacilly loyal to our Constitution, Nation, and Brethren against these traitors on high that are selling America out.

Our knowledge and archives of the issue from a campaigns and elections perspective is unparralled and anyone that was for real about serving the American public would encouraged to know what we know and put it to use!

William Gheen
    AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION PAC
    www.alipac.us www.AgainstAmnesty.com
    https://twitter.com/ALIPAC
    https://www.facebook.com/william.gheen
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 703-0864
    FEC ID: C00405878
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by artist View Post
    The amnesty will already be done by next election time. The thought of a Bush or Clinton in the White House is nauseating
    to say the least.

Executive Action Shields nearly ALL Illegals from Deportation -
    'A new report from the Migration Policy Institute (MPI) finds that President Obama's executive amnesty will shield nearly all illegal aliens from deportation. In particular, the report focuses on two aspects of the President's November 2014 decrees unrelated to deferred action: the administration's new enforcement priorities and replacing Secure Communities with the Priority Enforcement Program (PEP). According to MPI, "While much of the attention to the president's executive action announcement has focused on the deferred action programs, which could grant relief from deportation to as many as 5.2 million unauthorized immigrants, implementation of the new enforcement priorities and the PEP program are likely to affect a substantially larger number of unauthorized immigrants, about 9.6 million people." Since MPI calculates the entire illegal alien population at 11 million, this means approximately 87% of illegal aliens are exempt from removal. '...article published by FAIR US 7.28.15

(figures do not count the children recently born here as they are citizens)
    But the courts have blocked the amnesty. Obama has lost at both the district and appellate level. They say it won't get to the Supreme Court till at least next year and he is likely to lose there too.

Don't forget even Obama HIMSELF said these can be REVERSED by the next president! These are only TEMPORARY permits to stay that these illegals would be getting. When Trump gets in office he already said he CANCELS that executive amnesty! So these illegals are NOT allowed to stay permanently based on Obama's 3 wishes! LOL..he's not a genie in a bottle!

That is GOOD news - hope it continues in that correct direction. So it is likely the exec amnesty will NOT be done and all the millions of id cards O had printed will NOT be used. If it gets done before the election, it will be very hard to reverse. I do not see the anchor babies parents having to leave; they came here with that mission. I heard they were taught in school the PLAN and if anybody questions them, call them a racist. They travel about in numbers that take up the whole sidewalk, it is like a gang mentality.

Our representatives in Congress and Senate should be tossed out - they ok'd that amnesty w/o a border closing, stopping birthright citizenship, deporting serious criminals which they knew the stats of the quantity too.

Quote Originally Posted by artist View Post
    That is GOOD news - hope it continues in that correct direction. So it is likely the exec amnesty will NOT be done and all the millions of id cards O had printed will NOT be used. If it gets done before the election, it will be very hard to reverse. I do not see the anchor babies parents having to leave; they came here with that mission. I heard they were taught in school the PLAN and if anybody questions them, call them a racist. They travel about in numbers that take up the whole sidewalk, it is like a gang mentality.

Our representatives in Congress and Senate should be tossed out - they ok'd that amnesty w/o a border closing, stopping birthright citizenship, deporting serious criminals which they knew the stats of the quantity too.
    Obama's amnesty is only temporary so a Trump or any GOP candidate as president would reverse that. Plus even IF he wins at the Supreme Court, which is doubtful, he will only have about 6 months left in office so anything done can be reversed. The thing I CANNOT believe we allow is birthright citizenship!

NO western nations on earth allow birthright citizenship except the U.S. and Canada! Australia, England, Germany, Spain, France, etc. etc. do NOT have birthright citizenship! So WHY on earth do we?? We should've ended that DECADES ago! WHY doesn't the GOP controlled congress pass a bill immediately to end birthright citizenship??

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567