Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: The Untold Story of American Workers Vs. Illegal Immigration

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

While I am receiving a good number of positive e-mails about this article. I have received two, so far, that are negative including this one

You are veering dangerously close to the American elitism that led to the
    deaths of hundreds of legel chinese immigrants in the late 1800's.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    Hopefully no one gets offended from what I had previously written here
    Only if they support the Fairness Doctrine or are illegal aleins using our social welfare programs.

You are veering dangerously close to the American elitism that led to the deaths of hundreds of legel chinese immigrants in the late 1800's.
    What triggered the Chinese Exclusion Act, passed in 1882? The tough economic times in the US following the Civil War and many Americans began competing with immigrants for work to feed their families.

It's really elementary logic. If Judy were hungry and had three friends and one apple, who will she give the apple to? She wouldn't give it away and she would keep it for herself.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Great article William! Passing this on!

For the sake of OUR COUNTRY, the future of OUR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN.........

WAKE UP AMERICA!

IT IS TIME TO TAKE A STAND! THE LIVES OF THE ONES YOU LOVE THE MOST ARE IN DANGER!!!!!

FIGHT BACK WITH ALIPAC!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

William, I read this a couple of times and then I cried a bit. You succinctly wrote in a short commentary the truth, the facts to dispel the constant drum beat of misstatements from the mainstream media, the special interests, the pandering politicians and the other groups and individuals pulling the wool or trying to pull it over the eyes of the American people.

My question is why there are not any politicians or enough of them and enough other Americans who can paint the picture of what is truly going on with illegal immigration and how it is transforming and endangering every aspect of our lives.

This is a great article. If we can do nothing else, if we lack the ability to speak with this clarity, then we can at least email this to every Senator, Representative, local and county officials, and others. As our politicians go out for their "meet and greets," many of us could put this commentary in their hands.

Thank you William.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

One World Order is Closer and Closer

I have read in the responses many times "why is our government doing this to us." America's back must be broken before the globalist one world order crowd can move forward. A strong world superpower and a single world government don't mix. It will take monumental efforts to stop this. Everyone here knows the corporations are in control and buy those who make the laws. The efforts require strict term limits. Newbies in government usually come with good intentions and are harder to corrupt than the entrenched old timers. Oust most of the senate and much of the House of Representitives. Financially support sites like Alipac. Wouln't it be great if Alipac and other worthy activist sites could poole their money and buy pages of advertising nationwide on a routein basis and publish letters like this. Without massive support from our citizenry, the odds are against us but not impossible. I have faith and hope in this country. We must do the research for ourselves and determine what is truth about the one world order and it's power and intentions. We must find creative ways to educate the people and motivate them to ACT. The globalists greatest fear is public knowledge. That is what has put implimentation of the North American Union on hold ,but only temporarily. Unless done en masse, the foreigners will continue to rob us of our birthright and our country will fall as did Rome....from within.

Excellent post...and every word is sooo truthful. I am beginning to wonder what our govt. is doing. The only thing I can come up with is...
    they really don't care for us...
    maybe bacause what they see is "the new world order" and the opening of the superhighway that joins canada and Mexico to the U.S.

Perhaps they see strength and security in numbers and we are the slave dogs that foot the bill and pay the brunt of the pain.

I say slave dogs because we really do work two jobs to get by and pay the taxes for the illegals welfare handouts.......dog....because we are cast out, like dogs, not even considered, like dogs and hurt like dogs.

They only want the numbers and the cheap labor. They do not care.

We must pay attention to the Politicians report cards. These can also be found on NUMBERSUSA. These reports will tell us which politicians NOT TO VOTE for.

We must continue to join forces...strength in numbers....so spread the word everybody....
    and educate all about NOT VOTING FOR THE WRONG PERSON.

The Sanctuary cities and the "anchor babies" are what really get my blood boiling.

I am part Cherokee. Even my ancestors didn't get Sanctuary towns. They got hurded out and marched in the dread of winter to desert dry, barren land the govt. called "reservations". HA!! That's a joke. You can't even grow food on that land. There's no water in the SouthWest. Areas in the SouthEast are in a drought......yet they still bring in millions of illegals, their babies and chain migrating relatives.

We have water police in my town, state as well as many other states. We are fined heavily $500 or more just for watering a flower or washing a car.........yet they still bring in all these illegals who are laying in bed having citizenship babies. They play, we pay. How much water does all that cost us?

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Welcome to ALIPAC mybell29

Quote Originally Posted by mybell29
    Excellent post...and every word is sooo truthful. I am beginning to wonder what our govt. is doing. The only thing I can come up with is...
    they really don't care for us...
    maybe bacause what they see is "the new world order" and the opening of the superhighway that joins canada and Mexico to the U.S.

Perhaps they see strength and security in numbers and we are the slave dogs that foot the bill and pay the brunt of the pain.

I say slave dogs because we really do work two jobs to get by and pay the taxes for the illegals welfare handouts.......dog....because we are cast out, like dogs, not even considered, like dogs and hurt like dogs.

They only want the numbers and the cheap labor. They do not care.

We must pay attention to the Politicians report cards. These can also be found on NUMBERSUSA. These reports will tell us which politicians NOT TO VOTE for.

We must continue to join forces...strength in numbers....so spread the word everybody....
    and educate all about NOT VOTING FOR THE WRONG PERSON.

The Sanctuary cities and the "anchor babies" are what really get my blood boiling.

I am part Cherokee. Even my ancestors didn't get Sanctuary towns. They got hurded out and marched in the dread of winter to desert dry, barren land the govt. called "reservations". HA!! That's a joke. You can't even grow food on that land. There's no water in the SouthWest. Areas in the SouthEast are in a drought......yet they still bring in millions of illegals, their babies and chain migrating relatives.

We have water police in my town, state as well as many other states. We are fined heavily $500 or more just for watering a flower or washing a car.........yet they still bring in all these illegals who are laying in bed having citizenship babies. They play, we pay. How much water does all that cost us?
    Welcome Mybell! Excellent post. Our water supply is a huge concern. You didn't mention what state you are in, but here in CA, I can see proof that most are still unaware of the water shortage issue.

On top of all the IA's, I see these builders of huge communities hiring their illegal alien employees to plant non native plants and SOD! Sod takes a lot of water and care to look nice, especially in our usual arid weather! As I drove by, I thought "how foolish is that??". Insane is more like it. One day, water will be more valuble than fuel.

Welcome to Alipac mybell29.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Excellent analysis and commentary, geminga. I've been considering what you write about as at least part of a plausible explanation for some time. There may be other partial explanations as well such as certain political groups (or power seeking individuals) wanting to import virtually unlimited illegal aliens > immigrants > citizens > voters who will in turn, as they see it, give them power and/or wealth regardless of whether there is NWO alignment or not.

Although anti-nation folks may not have much respect for Lincoln's words, "A house divided unto itself will not stand"; they do employ a strategy based on those words.

A comment in a local newspaper blog read something like: "We are ceasing to be a nation and are becoming nothing more than an economic entitlement zone for the rest of the world." That's also a correct observation, I believe.

You identify a problem and it's source and suggest possible ways to challenge the threat and that is where we have to start. I especially appreciate the suggestion of alliances and cooperation between groups -- I would add consolidation and merging for some as that should help leverage our obviously limited funds.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast