Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    He needs to be made the poster boy of why illegals need to be deported. I HOPE everyone is speaking out about this.

I saw this story on the national news, and until I saw your alert, I had NO IDEA this was another illegal alien homicide! Figures!!!

I'm sick to death of the media HIDING everything (with illegals AND Obama's terrible past, as told on Glenn Beck's radio show last week), while telling endless lies.

How many Americans buy this BS that's shoved down their throats? WAKE UP AMERICA!!!

TexasGal

May angels lead you in Marten Kudlis. We will remember you.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As a parent of young children this angers me to no end.

The firefighter who came to the child afterwards said he was destroyed as well -another life affected by this tragedy.

Which tragedy will finally cause these politicians to act?? I think someone posted it here a long time ago -NOT till it is one of their own...

Prayers to the family members.

*the myspace made me feel awful
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Notice the MySpace Page says F*** the Police?

I have a nephew that boys age. We had a response form the national press list that I am tempted to post from a reporter that would anger everyone on this board.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Notice the MySpace Page says F*** the Police?

I have a nephew that boys age. We had a response form the national press list that I am tempted to post from a reporter that would anger everyone on this board.
    Don't let that stop you, we are already angry
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    I have sent this to the two so called presidential candidates, and my senator and congressman and governeor and state rep.

I have emailed to all my contacts...and asked them to pass it on to all of theirs.

I am praying that this little boys face will give them sleepless nights until they stop pandering to big business and illegal aliens supporters that are trying to BUY legislation that will promote their selfish cause. Open borders, North American Union, cheap labor... all corruption!!! At the expense of American lives...men, women and above all our children!!!!

It is time for the American people to throw out the TRAITORS and elect patriots in their place.

I am sick to death of corrupt politicians that ALLOW our children to be murdered, raped and beaten at the hands of these illegal aliens INVADERS!!! Our country is being invaded while our government SLEEPS! ALL FOR THE LOVE OF MONEY AND POWER!!!!
    FIRE ALL THAT ARE CORRUPT AND IGNORE OUR LAWS!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    As a parent of young children this angers me to no end.

The firefighter who came to the child afterwards said he was destroyed as well -another life affected by this tragedy.

Which tragedy will finally cause these politicians to act?? I think someone posted it here a long time ago -NOT till it is one of their own...

Prayers to the family members.

*the myspace made me feel awful
    HOW SAD FOR THE FAMILIES OF THESE 3 INNOCENT VICTIMS. I BUY THE NEWS PAPER EVERY DAY AND I NEVER READ ANYTHING ABOUT THIS. IT IS QUITE OBVIOUS THAT THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA ABSOLUTELY REFUSE TO PRINT THE NEGATIVE SIDE OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND ILLEGAL ALIENS. THEY WILL PRINT STORIES ABOUT A LOT OF OTHER NEWS WORTHY STORIES BUT THIS IS ONE SUBJECT THAT THEY STEER CLEAR OF. I WONDER WHY

We have achieved 9,500 views and these honors in just two days.

Thanks to everyone that has helped to bring this news to the nation by bypassing the press quarantines on the story

ALIPAC1 (5 minutes ago) Show Hide
    Marked as spam
    Reply | Remove
    Honors for this video (9)
    #78 - Most Discussed (Today)
    #17 - Most Discussed (Today) - News & Politics
    #69 - Most Responded (Today) - News & Politics
    #29 - Most Viewed (Today) - News & Politics
    #100 - Most Viewed (Today) - News & Politics - Mexico
    #14 - Top Favorites (Today) - News & Politics
    #74 - Top Rated (Today)
    #14 - Top Rated (Today) - News & Politics
    #84 - Top Rated (This Week) - News & Politics

W

It is good to see that the video has drawn so many people to the events surrounding this tragedy. This also focuses attention on the real dangers from allowing millions of illegal aliens to travel our roads and live in our neighborhoods.

Keep forwarding the video to others, including state and local officials.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12