Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WARNING: Help needed on the ground in NC

Friend of ALIPAC,

Thanks in part to your efforts last year, North Carolina became one of the first states to bar illegal aliens from attending community colleges.

A board of non-elected officials intends to meet on Thursday to reopen access to our community colleges to illegal aliens. While the public will be allowed into the room, no public input will be accepted.

Our only chance now is to A. Prevent the Executive Board from opening up our community colleges and/or B. Maximize public knowledge about this pro-illegal alien move with a protest outside of the building!

We must have a minimum of 100+ people to have any chance of prevailing. Anything less and we will be ignored by the board and the media or attacked by the biased media for a low turnout.

We have six groups working together and many of the 9/12 and Tea Party supporters are coming to help!

We need everyone we can get with us for two hours this Thursday, September 17 from 1-3 p.m. Eastern!

Here is our press release and event info. Please spread the word and attend if at all possible. Ask others to do the same!

Release and Protest Invite details
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-952843.html#952843

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have a job interview in Garner at 1:00, as soon as I am done I will be there!

Hope you understand, this is the first interview I've had in quite sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    I have a job interview in Garner at 1:00, as soon as I am done I will be there!

Hope you understand, this is the first interview I've had in quite sometime.
    No problem. Good luck with the interview and I look forward to seeing you at the protest.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)