Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is beyond words. It is bad enough we have to worry about how illegal immigration affects adults, but the children of this nation should not have to live with this kind of depravity.

Welcome to ALIPAC Scottiemom and usagov911! We can use all the help we can get in fighting for our nation and our children. Scottiemom, what state are you in? That is appalling that those guys would confront that mom and daughter in public that way! Your son is one of the everyday heroes we need so badly in this time. I have a 19 year old son too, so I can imagine how proud you are of yours!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'll post this on other boards and email it to a few radio stations.

Thanks for putting this together William (and anybody else involved). It's sad and sobering to read, but people need to know about this. Sleeping Americans need to wake up and see what's taking place in their country. It's time to erase the false portrait the MSM and extreme leftists have painted of illegals. It's time for Americans to see them as the scum they are.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

I think it has been long known how HOT-blooded some Latinos are (and they are proud of it) along with their drinking and driving. This is their culture in their countries and they will not stop it while they are here. Our politicians, chamber of commerce, sanctuary cities, etc must get the message and take action. It is up to the citizens to force them to do their jobs. I believe the sanctuary status will stop once police chiefs, mayors; council members are arrested and charged with violating federal law that prohibits aiding illegal aliens. We must have more facts on illegal aliens committing crimes and the federal government must compile them. If is strange the government has statistic on everything except the illegal alien issues. It is only a guess the true impact it is having since we do not have DUI/DWI statistics. Rape, murder, drugs, etc committed by illegal aliens. Keep in mind, the chamber of commerce at all levels are getting a free pass and are not taking any bad press for their actions. Just Google the “chamber of commerceâ€
    Frank Livingston, EFO

Great observations, TopAssistant. Welcome to ALIPAC. You will find it refreshing and empowering calling out the traitors to America. This is the place for like-minded people that are fed-up with illegal immigration and are ready to fight against it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to ALIPAC, Scottiemom. Tell your son for us he is a hero for confronting the heathens and helping out the woman and her young daughter. I'm sure they were very appreciative for his protection and support. Yours is a very uplifting story that illustrates that all Americans must take their head out of the sand.

Welcome Scottiemom and usagov911.

If you REALLY want to be aggravated look at the YouTube link in Phrede's post at this link. It's Larry Lebowitz of Cohen & Grisby schooling businesses on how to NOT hire Americans.

Yes, thank you Willliam and Dixie for posting these. I think we had one in Santa Rosa, CA a few weeks back. The legal status has not been determined but it definitely is gang rape and they sold the girl to another gang. She was missing for two weeks. They found her wandering in a park in the worst part of Santa Rosa.

Posted to a significant numer of media outlets (TV, web) and talk shows. now working on my regional Police and Sheriff Depts., city and county administrations, and newspapers. Please, everyone...send this out to as many locations as you can. Spread the evidence of these crimes!!!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Population Clocks
    U.S. 302,728,955
    World 6,614,864,993
    15:28 GMT (EST+5) Aug 29, 2007

Illegal Alien/Predator Gathering Locations

Dixie, anybody, is there any information on whether or not places like Home Depot have stopped allowing Day Labor from gathering there? Seems to me, that these kinds of places are rife with predators and otherwise undesirables. If we clean these places out I would think that at least some of the harrasment would cease. I see it everyday at the local convenience stores. I live in a nice area and especially in the mornings the stores are FULL of men whom many I'm sure are illegal. It just infuriates me to see this! I always feel sorry for the ladies who have to stand in line and deal with the lewd comments in spanish. Any ideas???
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Sickening

Is anyone surprised at this report.......

This is common for this group of invading criminals,gang rape, child rape,murders, robberies, assaults, not to mention stealing,lying, and fraud.....

but we're a nation of laws, because our president said so.
    Deport Now - Get your useless invading rearend out of my country!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast