Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Voting

We can complain, and scream that we want our country back-

But if we vote for politicians that believe in open borders, amnesty(path to citizenship), that refuse to enforce our current laws, and when we are polled, express, we do not want these 20 million invaders deported.

then we are the problem, and deserve everthing we get.
    Deport Now - Get your useless invading rearend out of my country!

Add Senators Doe and Burr, Congressman Patrick McHenry, the Charlotte Observer newspaper, and Iredell & Mecklenberg County Sheriffs to the sent and received lists
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Illegal Alien/Predator Gathering Locations

Scottiemom,

My family members know what they are saying and it is really bad. You should be proud of your son. I would be.

TexasBorn,
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Dixie, anybody, is there any information on whether or not places like Home Depot have stopped allowing Day Labor from gathering there? Any ideas???
    No one has stopped it yet that I know of. There was a bill filed in the TX Legislature last year that made it to the State of Affiars Committee but not to the floor for vote and it was trying to shut down day labor sites in TX.

One of Dani Countryman's killers was a day laborer.

Day labor is the perfect job for these perverts. They are taken to your home and you let them inside and you don't know who they are. They are caseing the joint and hunting for victims, while they swing a hammer, mow a lawn or paint.

In the Study: 1 million sex crimes by illegals! by Deborah Schurman-Kauflin
    http://www.alipac.us/article1271.html

...each sex offender averaged four victims.
    35 percent,(of all sex offenses) were child molestations
    In 82 percent of the cases, the victims were known to their attackers.

"In those instances, the illegal immigrants typically gained access to the victims after having worked as a day laborer at or near the victims' homes," she says. "Victims ranged in age from 1 year old to 13 years old, with the average age being 6."

In her examination of the sex-related homicides, Schurman-Kauflin found the most common method was for an offender to break into a residence and ambush his victims.

Note: Your cheap neighbor might be bringing them to your house.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Reasons Why..

[b]This kind of news Should sicken and disturb every American. These children are victims without a prayer. It makes you wonder exactly why some people and organizations are in fact pushing for legislation that would allow for these "customs" to be practiced on American soil, right under our noses! Americans are already targets of illegal Aleins and our own government needs to Stop the influx of Illegals and deport them! This is criminal. Please Stop the pedophilia and Slavery America.

Quote Originally Posted by imblest
    This is beyond words. It is bad enough we have to worry about how illegal immigration affects adults, but the children of this nation should not have to live with this kind of depravity.

Welcome to ALIPAC Scottiemom and usagov911! We can use all the help we can get in fighting for our nation and our children. Scottiemom, what state are you in? That is appalling that those guys would confront that mom and daughter in public that way! Your son is one of the everyday heroes we need so badly in this time. I have a 19 year old son too, so I can imagine how proud you are of yours!
    Thank you. I am very proud of my son. We live in Washington State. The illegal alien population is getting very bad here.

April
    I am sending this out to everyone on my email list !!! It is outrageous how many Americans ,both children and adults, have been victimized by illegal aliens.

Re: Illegal Alien/Predator Gathering Locations

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Scottiemom,

My family members know what they are saying and it is really bad. You should be proud of your son. I would be.

TexasBorn,
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Dixie, anybody, is there any information on whether or not places like Home Depot have stopped allowing Day Labor from gathering there? Any ideas???
    No one has stopped it yet that I know of. There was a bill filed in the TX Legislature last year that made it to the State of Affiars Committee but not to the floor for vote and it was trying to shut down day labor sites in TX.

One of Dani Countryman's killers was a day laborer.

Day labor is the perfect job for these perverts. They are taken to your home and you let them inside and you don't know who they are. They are caseing the joint and hunting for victims, while they swing a hammer, mow a lawn or paint.

In the Study: 1 million sex crimes by illegals! by Deborah Schurman-Kauflin
    http://www.alipac.us/article1271.html

...each sex offender averaged four victims.
    35 percent,(of all sex offenses) were child molestations
    In 82 percent of the cases, the victims were known to their attackers.

"In those instances, the illegal immigrants typically gained access to the victims after having worked as a day laborer at or near the victims' homes," she says. "Victims ranged in age from 1 year old to 13 years old, with the average age being 6."

In her examination of the sex-related homicides, Schurman-Kauflin found the most common method was for an offender to break into a residence and ambush his victims.

Note: Your cheap neighbor might be bringing them to your house.

Dixie
    We live in Washington State on the border next to Oregon state, not far from Portland where 15 year old Dani was murdered. The illegal alien population in these two states is growing quickly and so are our crime rates. We have a soccer field near our home. Last summer on a beautiful, sunny afternoon an illegal alien gang showed up at the soccer game and shot a soccer player to death in front of horrified families and other players. They got away, running back across the border into Mexico. This is happening too often. Our government is ignoring Americans if they refuse to stop this. God Bless America! Love it or leave it.

Not to minimize the sexual attacks on children, but do we have any stats on sexual attacks on adults? I have to deal with these people on a daily basis, thanks to our state, NC, allowing illegals into our schools. Frankly, it makes me extremely nervous to know that an attack can occur, and the victim will never see justice done if an interpreter is not available.
    |||Patriotic Citizens Of America Staff|||

Welcome to ALIPAC, crystalprincess. I understand your concern. It is hard to come by hard data because so many of our police aren't allowed to determine a perpetrator's immigration status. Thee are far too may don't ask, don't tell police departments across our country. Listed below is a study by a researcher that may help to shed some light on the issue:

Study: 1 million sex crimes by illegals

Researcher estimates more than 100 sex-offenders crossing border daily
    Based on a one-year in-depth study, a researcher estimates there are about 240,000 illegal immigrant sex offenders in the United States who have had an average of four victims each.
    Deborah Schurman-Kauflin of the Violent Crimes Institute in Atlanta analyzed 1,500 cases from January 1999 through April 2006 . http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=50441

I have contacted my local radio and tv stations. we will see if they are brave enough to report this.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast