Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    Guess I posted in the wrong place so I copied to correct thread.

Yes, I will not let the illegals win against Americans in DC and I am on the phones now at this link....
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-219949.html
    Or am I confused...? Nevermind...(phone link).
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.newsmax.com/US/ICE-Breaks...mo_code=B3DF-1

ICE breaks deportation record Sort of

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/drea...mo_code=B3DF-1

Democrats Mount Last-Ditch Push of Costly DREAM Act

If you're going to target Democrats, Artur Davis is a good place to start. He's probably the only member of the CBC who would even consider voting against DREAM, especially if he has plans to run for higher office in the state of Alabama in the future, which we know he does.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

JAK
    Donnelly, Joe (Rep. - 02nd) D - IN (MESSAGE)
    DC Phone: 202-225-3915 ...South Bend, In 46601...
    Doesn't know but has a pretty conservative stand on issues like boarder security and amnesties... as he has had in the past.

Ellsworth, Brad (Rep. - 08th) D - IN
    DC Phone: 202-225-4636 ...VM-Full ... C'd DO:
    Evansville, IN 47708 ... Phone: 812-465-6484 ... Doesn't know how he will vote!

Herseth Sandlin, Stephanie (Rep. - at large) D - SD 7
    Telephone 202-225-2801 ... Rapid City, SD 57701... VM-Full
    C-DO: Rapid City, SD 57701 Phone: 605-394-5280 DISCONNECTED.
    Aberdeen, SD 57401 ... Phone: 605-626-3440 DISCONNECTED.
    Sioux Falls, SD 57103 Phone: 605-367-8371 DISCONNECTED.
    Not answering in DC.. all other lines disconnected!

Klein, Ron (Rep. - 22nd) D - FL
    DC Phone: 202-225-3026 Fax: 202-225-8398 ... VM-Full
    C-DO: Boca Raton, FL 33431 Phone: 561-544-6910
    Asked if she could tell me how he plans to vote on the Dream Act...
    "No, I can't! If you like you can call back later and hung up on me! Very Rude!!!!!!! Doesn't know!

Minnick, Walter (Rep. - 01st) D - ID
    Phone: (202) 225-6611 Boise, ID 83702 ... Doesn't know!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: 1-866-967-6018

Quote Originally Posted by MsMystic1
    I called this number which was posted on this website and identified as a House #. When te operator answered, I told her I didn't appreciate the Vote FOR Dream Act message and she said that is not their number. She said that number is an outside number that forwards the call to the Capital operator. She said all of their numbers start with area code 202. So, if anyone calls the above # they are calling the opposition. We should use our time to call lawmakers instead of a propaganda line.
    Actually all you do is listen to a quick recording, and then you get put through to whoever you want to speak to. It is toll free.
    __________________________________________________ ____________

How to call Congress for free

http://www.congress.org/news/2009/10/09 ... s_for_free

There's no official 800 number, but you can find them if you know where to look.
    By Katie Litvin

Is calling Congress racking up long-distance charges on your phone bill?

One interesting quirk about the U.S. Capitol is that there are no official toll-free lines to the Congressional switchboard.

That means you foot the bill most times you call the official number (202-224-3121 for the Senate; 202-224-3121 for the House) with a question or concern for your elected officials.

But toll-free lines offered by different lobbyist groups present a free alternative to calling the official Congressional numbers.

Continued.....
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Re: WARNING: Illegal aliens are beating us all in DC today!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Friends of ALIPAC,

We have some terrible news to report. According to our friends at NumbersUSA, the illegal aliens and their supporters are beating us with more calls arriving in support of Amnesty than opposed to Amnesty with your lawmakers.

They are even forming new phone banks in expectation of the first votes for Dream Act Amnesty now scheduled for WEDNESDAY Dec. 8!

While several scientific polls show we Americans oppose Dream Act Amnesty 59% to 22%, the well planned and well financed efforts of the Open Borders Lobby are winning in DC.

To turn thing around we need you to: A. Mobilize and respond to our requests for help. B. Mobilize and organize others around our requests for help. (Be the media!) C. Combine your time and funds to help us get more lawmakers and media sources opposing Dream Amnesty ASAP!

Step 1: Please vote in this online poll at CBS where the illegals are winning at the time of this email
    Vote NO on Amnesty
    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162- ... 03544.html

Step 2: Please call the 73 targeted offices in the US Congress that are coded YES or UNKNOWN on Dream Act Amnesty. Do your best to get a NO out of these offices. Please report any new YES or NO on Amnesty reports to us so we can adjust our tracking list. Please craft your own message.

Yes, I will not let the illegals win against Americans in DC and I am on the phones now at this link....
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-219949.html

Let's flood those 73 Democratic offices in Congress with calls and emails fast and furious today (Monday)! Let's grow our "No On Amnesty" list quickly!

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    We are not winning on the cbs poll. at first when i went there to cast my vote we were winning, but now we are losing BIG TIME. DO YOU ALL GUESS ILLEGALS ARE VOTING MORE THAN ONCE COME ON PEOPLE AND VOTE THEY ARE UP TO 66% FOR THE YES VOTES.

DON'T BOTHER ABOUT VOTING BECAUSE YOU CAN'T ANYMORE. THEY WON BY 68%. I THINK THIS WHOLE THING WAS A FARC ANYWAY.

Here is what I ahve been doing:

I call the Dem's in my state and tell them I was A Dem for 30+ years, moved to the right for 5 years then to the center. If they want my vote or support them must not vote on any type of Dream Act or Amnesty Now or in the future.
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

JAK
    Me too and I tell them I will NEVER vote for another democrat IN MY LIFE if they vote for this!!!!!!!

JAK
    **Bean, Melissa (Rep. - 08th) D - IL
    Washington, DC 20515 Phone: 202-225-3711
    SPRINGFIELD, IL 62703 Doesn't know!

**Representative Judy Biggert (Rep.-13) D - IL Phone: 202-225-3515
    WILLOWBROOK, IL 60527 Doesn't know!

Carney, Christopher (Rep. - 10th) D - PA
    Telephone: 202-225-3731 Williamsport, Pa 17701 ... VM-Full
    C-DO @ Williamsport, PA Phone: 570-327-1902 ...
    All district office phones say DISCONNECTED with the exception of
    Clarks Summit, PA 18411 Phone: 570-585-9988 and it says "this phone is not being answered at this time please try your call again later!

Kanjorski, Paul (Rep. - 11th) D - PA
    Telephone 202-225-6511 Fax 202-225-0764
    Mt Pocono, Pa 18344 VM-left msg. Easy to get through!

Kissell, Larry (Rep. - 08th) D - NC
    Phone: (202) 225-3715 Mt Pocono, Pa 18344 ... Doesn't know!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast